Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell. Her story strolling through the park rocking to some music looking all smug! Good heavens what even is that!!!!! Also look at this from her reel - GUYS MY HAIR IS SEW SEW SEW THICKKKKK!! bleeping rats tail!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Jon and Julie are regular features in her ski vlogs! As well as Julie being in MULTIPLE others. They would have agreed to brogan filming them and featuring them!!

Yes there is a thin line, but that isnā€™t purely based on where you think it is šŸ™„

Drives me a bit loopy when people come on here and then preach about ā€œmaliceā€ šŸ™„
I completely agree. Im new to tattle (posting, not lurking) and I wasnā€™t aware that we were unable to post screenshots and if there are rules, then itā€™s not made very clear however, If it makes people feel uncomfortable then I will refrain from posting any more.

Iā€™ve been reading these threads for months and Iā€™ve seen countless of comments about Julie and I also remember someone following Fraser on insta and posting pictures from his account šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I find it kind of funny that we have to take the moral high ground when talking about someoneā€™s political beliefs even though said person had posted it on their somewhat public social media for all to see but itā€™s okay to constantly comment on brogans appearance calling her fat and saying she looks old etc etc? That seems more like trolling than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pretty sure this is their kitchen. It looks awful!! Like a cheap rental kitchen I hate it. What a non colour! Not Grey just a grubby colour...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Pretty sure this is their kitchen. It looks awful!! Like a cheap rental kitchen I hate it. What a non colour! Not Grey just a grubby colour...
Looked nicer before it had some character at least

Reactions: 16
Started listening to the podcast and Iā€™m not even sure I can make it past a minute, why does Brogan have to say the word ā€˜podcastā€™ at every opportunity especially when she pronounces it like POCKCAAARST šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 383114Another manic Monday. The way she strutted through the dog walk.. No words. This girl is full of herself.
Can we just admire how she had like one thing in her planner for Sunday and it was the masterclass and SHE MISSED IT

she had one thing to do. She didnā€™t even have to put the bins out that day and she still missed the class.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
She will claim she was far too busy RANNOVATING. You know she does her bit by going back and forth to the ā€˜dumpā€™.
Her day looks like a very quiet Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Podcast - sit and read comments and feedback
Walk Bonnie - 10 mins knowing her
HIIT workout - will give up after 10 min max
Edit vlog - no idea how long editing a vlog normally takes but I guess not that long
Chiropractor appt - 1-1.5hrs
Clear emails to zero - we all know she won't have that many emails to clear out so maybe 30 mins max
Catch up on masterclass - the kind of thing you could do in the evening after tea

Wow, busy day there Brogan, go steady, pace yourself.

I'm clearly in the wrong job that the average day of an influencer is like a relaxing Saturday or Sunday to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Started listening to the podcast and Iā€™m not even sure I can make it past a minute, why does Brogan have to say the word ā€˜podcastā€™ at every opportunity especially when she pronounces it like POCKCAAARST šŸ˜©
I barely lasted 2/3 minutes, her using the term ā€œtrashā€was enough to put me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have listened to the podcast and can confirm brogans audio is still terrible, Bianca still sounds good and engaging, Brogan sounds like sheā€™s giving an interview and the topic is just about planners, so again pretty dull, sorry. I just canā€™t believe the audio is still trash I would have thought they could have at least fixed that
why on earth would you release a video about your planner days before an entire podcast about planners?
surely she doesnā€™t have anything else to say?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm not suprised she's got that smug mug tbh... I would too if I did sweet FA all week and still had her disposable income!!!! Girl is laughing to the bank!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve still not listened to the podcast, I really donā€™t want to so relying on any of you gems that do to feedback the hilarious bits please!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely not many people actually plan their day to day life unless youā€™ve got back to back meetings etc? Weā€™re all old enough to know what needs to be done and when, I slot most of the things on her lists into my day before it even really starts without thinking about it.

Reactions: 15
I can't even bring myself to hate-listen to the podcast. I couldn't think of anything worse than listening to those two talk about manifestation

Reactions: 21
I am listening now, I cannot stand Bianca usually but I actually like to listen to her, she speaks some sense and I like her attitude to things she is talking about, Brogan on the other hand is a bleeping child.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.