Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that Brogan thinks she is busy šŸ˜‚
Has she forgotten about Animal Crossing now? Havenā€™t seen it mentioned for a while and she was seeeew loving it,
I think she really missed the mark with AC.. so many opportunities for content if she is playing anyway why not film one video a week of it, it would attract new people to her channel and sheā€™s working while playing and itā€™s very limited editing so easy work! She could visit viewers islands for tours or go island hopping for new villagers literally so much stuff. You can tell sheā€™s given up with it last time she did an island tour she was like ā€œoh I started working on this area but got boredā€ šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought she lived right next to the beach the way she goes on about it? I have a beach 10 mins drive away, but id never say i live by the sea
She just says it like a status. Just like she thinks buying a house gives her a status.

Reactions: 10
Wow that chart must be incredibly fast paced cos I looked this morning and there was zero sign of the nodcast in the top 200!!!!!!!! Nor was it in the top listened to in leisure (ridiculous category!!)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow that chart must be incredibly fast paced cos I looked this morning and there was zero sign of the nodcast in the top 200!!!!!!!! Nor was it in the top listened to in leisure (ridiculous category!!)
Iā€™m really sure Brogan has loved reading the feedback! Not šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is it just me or is bonnie out on an early morning walk today just because benji is home? Iā€™m sure the last few weeks she hasnā€™t posted about walking bonnie until late morning/lunchtime/early afternoon?

Reactions: 8
is it just me or is bonnie out on an early morning walk today just because benji is home? Iā€™m sure the last few weeks she hasnā€™t posted about walking bonnie until late morning/lunchtime/early afternoon?
Also notice how fast paced the walk is because benjis doing it. Bet brogan added the music so we couldn't hear her out of breath puffing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can't smile can she look at the difference between them Brogan looks like a maniac

Reactions: 9
Also notice how fast paced the walk is because benjis doing it. Bet brogan added the music so we couldn't hear her out of breath puffing
Also notable that we actually saw Bonnie girl and not Michelin man šŸ˜‚šŸ„µ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Without giving my job away, Iā€™ve been working with BCP recently, and Broganā€™s going to be getting a lot more buses at her end of town in the next few years. The plan is to limit the number of ā€˜local touristsā€™ driving to the beaches (when they could be using public transport).

Canā€™t see Brogan slumming it on a bus anytime soon though
šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Petition for @disneys to write one of her acting scenes, with the theme of: Benji and Brogan take Bonnie to Bournemouth Beach on a Bus

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh man, she really does think Bournemouth is the only place with a coast doesn't she! Does she not know she lives on an island? I live in Liverpool and could easily drive to 3 different beaches from my flat in 10 minutes. Even those who live in landlocked cities are never more than a couple of hours away from the sea!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Without giving my job away, Iā€™ve been working with BCP recently, and Broganā€™s going to be getting a lot more buses at her end of town in the next few years. The plan is to limit the number of ā€˜local touristsā€™ driving to the beaches (when they could be using public transport).

Canā€™t see Brogan slumming it on a bus anytime soon though
*Jean Paul Gaultier voice* J'adore ce scandal šŸ˜®

Can you tell us any more about this without risking yourself? BCP parking charges are already a total bastard.

I think she really missed the mark with AC.. so many opportunities for content if she is playing anyway why not film one video a week of it, it would attract new people to her channel and sheā€™s working while playing and itā€™s very limited editing so easy work! She could visit viewers islands for tours or go island hopping for new villagers literally so much stuff. You can tell sheā€™s given up with it last time she did an island tour she was like ā€œoh I started working on this area but got boredā€ šŸ„“
Totally agree - I subbed to one YouTube gamer (Sweet Aromie) purely because I loved her AC videos!

Reactions: 7
Also just went down the rabbit hole a bit and looks like her step dad Jon is a bit of a right wing dick.

Sharing about wanting a no deal Brexit, how all police should be armed, petitions to stop gun laws in the UK, to stop halal.

I know Brogan is a Tory but he seems 1 step away from a Union Jack in his profile pic.

At on point his profile picture is just a picture of three guns laid out šŸ˜¬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Also just went down the rabbit hole a bit and looks like her step dad Jon is a bit of a right wing dick.

Sharing about wanting a no deal Brexit, how all police should be armed, petitions to stop gun laws in the UK, to stop halal.

I know Brogan is a Tory but he seems 1 step away from a Union Jack in his profile pic.
Off topic, I hate how the Union Jack is seen as political thing in this country, you go to any other country and they all wave their flags with pride - Scotland and Wales you see them often, go to England not even the English flag... itā€™s quite sad that weā€™re scared to be proud of our flag!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Off topic, I hate how the Union Jack is seen as political thing in this country, you go to any other country and they all wave their flags with pride - Scotland and Wales you see them often, go to England not even the English flag... itā€™s quite sad that weā€™re scared to be proud of our flag!
Off topic again but that is because disgusting hate groups like Britain First have adopted it.

Reactions: 31
Weā€™ve got far right extremists to thank for that! Union Jack now associated with ā€œgammonsā€ unfortunately. I expected John to be right wing, but not a gammon. Most gammons donā€™t have summer houses, beach huts, and go skiing. I bet Julie is the breadwinner who had the more privileged upbringing of the two šŸ¤” do we know what John does?

Reactions: 18
Weā€™ve got far right extremists to thank for that! Union Jack now associated with ā€œgammonsā€ unfortunately. I expected John to be right wing, but not a gammon. Most gammons donā€™t have summer houses, beach huts, and go skiing. I bet Julie is the breadwinner who had the more privileged upbringing of the two šŸ¤” do we know what John does?
No but it looks like he spends a lot of time shooting.

I am assuming Julie is his sugar mama. I will go do some detective work...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is one of Julie's profile pictures on FB, can see where Brogan gets her poses from.

And cue Julie making her FB private.........but Brogan doesn't read here! :unsure:

20210109_160908.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.