Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I was coming here to say! She’s either filmed it before last week or completely bypassed the news?! Either way I’d have changed the wording (or asked the brand if I could which I doubt they’d say no to)
Was coming here to say this! She’s so ducking lazy!

Reactions: 3
I know it’s picky but it getting these kind of things wrong that annoy people, makes her look ignorant,
Simple email to company saying I’ll amend it just to say lockdown and take out tier 4 . Job done 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
It was filmed on Monday and sent for approval by Tuesday.... that’s what she put in her diary, if she watched the news it was clear a lockdown was coming! The brand should have said either leave that out or replace it
We were already in lockdown on Monday weren’t we? Also spot the spelling error... 🤣

Edit: just realised we were told Monday evening we would be going into lockdown on Tuesday so she definitely should have refilmed!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
One of the few times she mentions the restrictions and it's out of date. My god, sort your life out Brogan

Reactions: 21
She always always always makes errors in these stories.

Either the brand don't care or she doesn't but an ad for a reading app with simple spelling and grammar mistakes?

Yeeeeeaaaah I'll probably give it a miss thanks.

Reactions: 20
If she filmed it on Monday, could she not have refilmed it? I can’t imagine it would have taken more than 10 minutes to film, and according to her planner vid she had a very quiet week

Reactions: 10
It was filmed on Monday and sent for approval by Tuesday.... that’s what she put in her diary, if she watched the news it was clear a lockdown was coming! The brand should have said either leave that out or replace it
That sounds like far too much work for our sew sew busy B!
There’s no excuse for not re-filming it. Like you say we all knew lockdown was brewing. She could have filmed again Monday evening or got up early Tuesday morning, if the ad was due to be sent by 9am. If she had all day Tuesday then this is another clear example of her utter laziness! If she’d filmed it already she knew what she was saying rather than trying to rush and scramble something together if she had to get it re-filmed quickly. How easy must life be to be so rehearsed and prepared. In my jobs I’ve usually had to think on my feet and react quickly 🙈
I honestly cannot believe companies want to work with this half arsed lazy idiot. The photo book ad was a joke “if you have a lot of time at home or nothing to do”. Wouldn’t it have been better to put a nicer spin on it such as “as we’re all home a little more or don’t have as much to do with current restrictions”?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also she’s going for a ‘look I’m in bed enjoying my subscription’ angle for her AD which is fine, but...

put a nice set of PJs on, clean and fresh bed sheets, don’t film it in your pit with a weird halter neck sports bra on, which really shouldn’t be posted publicly, let alone for a PAID ad!

If I were the marketing manager approving that ad, I’d tell her it’s not good enough and to put more effort in!

ETA: if I were to recreate that AD (off the top of my head) I would do one of those POV videos where you see someone Get out of bed, go downstairs, make a cuppa, go back to bed, and then do the rest of the AD to camera explaining what it is etc.

Would have more effort put into it and tell the story better

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
she is also too lazy to add a caption at the beginning of the AD and say it contains information that is now out date at time of filming this is what the case was etc.. really annoying she’ll only acknowledge lockdown when it benefits her for ADs not to actually see how her followers are doing.

Reactions: 18
Is insta-stories.ru not working for any one else???

I can’t view Brogies latest shenanigans 😂

I am all for dishing dirt on Brogan and Benji to an extent, but I think it’s pretty low to involve her family and their personal things like speculating their political views. Brogan is a public person not them. Who they vote for, what religion they are, where they work etc etc it none of our businesses.

For what it’s worth Julie seems like a pretty successful business woman, and I assume that came with hard work. Her biggest failure is not rubbing off that work ethic on her daughter.
Brogan chooses to put her life online, naturally her friends/family will get scrutinised. By your logic we aren’t allowed to say anything about Benji either?

If you don’t like it scroll on by

Reactions: 17
Does her AD seriously say “if you are in Tier 4 lockdown like me” Brogan...I know you are a bit dim but we are in Tier 5 national lockdown!

Reactions: 12
Also she’s going for a ‘look I’m in bed enjoying my subscription’ angle for her AD which is fine, but...

put a nice set of PJs on, clean and fresh bed sheets, don’t film it in your pit with a weird halter neck sports bra on, which really shouldn’t be posted publicly, let alone for a PAID ad!

If I were the marketing manager approving that ad, I’d tell her it’s not good enough and to put more effort in!

ETA: if I were to recreate that AD (off the top of my head) I would do one of those POV videos where you see someone Get out of bed, go downstairs, make a cuppa, go back to bed, and then do the rest of the AD to camera explaining what it is etc.

Would have more effort put into it and tell the story better
Don’t be so silly, Benjjjjjjjjjj makes the tea.

New avatar anyone?

AE0267DD-A1F1-4147-8A39-5F8A7E9B8135.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Wonder what colour sticker she uses for duck up an AD Sunday...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
We were already in lockdown on Monday weren’t we? Also spot the spelling error... 🤣

Edit: just realised we were told Monday evening we would be going into lockdown on Tuesday so she definitely should have refilmed!
Wow this shows just how lazy and what little work ethic and care she has for what she does. I work in graphic design and had produced a full 20 page newsletter for our customers between Christmas and new year with the latest tier 4 guidance in. This was gojng to print on Wednesday and when the announcement was made on Monday we had to scramble to pull all the new content together, get it signed off and make sure it was accurate. Can you imagine any other industry where you just think duck it, I’ll just post this out of date content almost a week later especially when Shes showed a planning video giving away just how little She does so people can clearly she she has ample time to refilm?! More and more people are coming here to comment on how out of touch she is and she’s really doing herself no favours to show otherwise. I don’t really understand how this partnership works as she says she pays for Readly, but if someone there has approved that, they equally need to sort themselves out.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow, ever the professional Brogan strikes again. That readly ad was such a half-arsed attempt. Put some creative effort into your ads Brogan.

You bang on about how hard you work on things and how proud you are of your work, clearly you don't work very hard on things, you just do the bare minimum and if you are proud of that latest ad then your standards are seriously low!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.