Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they're going to try suprise everyone with a utility room reveal too! As there's no way their dishwasher is going in here! There's full cupboards not a gap left for the dishwasher. So my guess is (which is a wierd thing to do) dishwasher and fridge in the utility area. They've also lost that little bit of counter where the kettle used to go next to the utility door. More space gone!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
They should have waited until they could afford the kitchen size they actually need.
As I have mentioned we renovated our kitchen fairly recently and we did go all out but we waited until we had enough saved to get it started. After all the research I will be able to see where they cheaped out. Although we live in our forever home while they plan to sell up, so I won’t be surprised if they do go cheap and trendy.

Reactions: 15
Can’t see them replacing the utility room completely. Maybe they will move the dishwasher in there or have an integrated one in the kitchen near the sink.

Reactions: 6
I think Gary C is getting fed up of promoting the podcast already
Why do you think that? I got a fairly neutral impression from his words. All he really did was summarise this weeks topic. Unless you thought he’d be more enthusiastic??

Reactions: 9
Played this one this morning on the way to work. Guys it’s REALLY bad.

Firstly, who the duck is Brogan to be talking to us about friendships?

- Brogans sound quality is still terrible and it turns out it amplifies her cackle
- both hosts just talk at each other
- brogan wants binky as a bridesmaid. LOL. Bet she wants to be one too so she can bonk Bongo at the wedding
- binky says her and brogan have the same beliefs and values. They don’t, and I know binky knows better than that. She 100% uses brogan for the platform
- brogan starts relaying a story which they are both cracking up in hysterics about but it is NOT funny!
- binky talks about having to move to the uk at 15 and make friends. I would have expected any normal sane person to ask her some questions about that. Not brogan though
- brogan admits she doesn’t have friends from childhood by says she doesn’t like the expectation you should. Binky disagrees and says it’s a good thing
- brogan talks about not fitting in at school and college and admits her oldest friend is Megan from college. She admits she needs constant validation from Megan that she won’t leave her! (Anxious attachment style and DEFINITELY links back to her childhood and how Julie must have raised her)
- this was my fave part, brogan taking about Megan knowing how “sew sew busy” brogan is and so “keeps her expectations” of brogan low!!! That sounds like a match made in heaven - poor megan is too passive!
- brogan goes on about everything Megan has done for her. I wonder what brogan has ever done for megan? As usual Brogan comes across as a gigantic narcissist
- binky touches on how she kept up friendships in lockdown, she should have spoke more about this, would have been interesting
- brogan admits she doesn’t “look hard” for friends, she waits for them to come to her! Haha

Okay I’m half way through and CBA anymore. We all know the bottom line here. Neither of them are any good (brogan especially) at making friends because they are selfish and raging narcissists who can only make online ‘friends’ who don’t know the real them and provide them with something materialistic in return (a bigger following).

IM OUT! *tag teams in someone else*

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Bet there is not so subtle shade towards Beth/Charlotte every friend Brogan has ever had who didn’t do exactly what she wanted in this weeks podcast!

However I cba to listen even for that!

Reactions: 12

- Brogans sound quality is still terrible and it turns out it amplifies her cackle
- brogan wants binky as a bridesmaid. LOL. Bet she wants to be one too so she can bonk Bongo at the wedding
- binky says her and brogan have the same beliefs and values. They don’t, and I know binky knows better than that. She 100% uses brogan for the platform
- brogan starts relaying a story which they are both cracking up in hysterics about but it is NOT funny!
- binky talks about having to move to the uk at 15 and make friends. I would have expected any normal sane person to ask her some questions about that. Not brogan though
- brogan admits she doesn’t have friends from childhood by says she doesn’t like the expectation you should. Binky disagrees and says it’s a good thing
- brogan talks about not fitting in at school and college and admits her oldest friend is Megan from college. She admits she needs constant validation from Megan that she won’t leave her! (Anxious attachment style and DEFINITELY links back to her childhood and how Julie must have raised her)
- this was my fave part, brogan taking about Megan knowing how “sew sew busy” brogan is and so “keeps her expectations” of brogan low!!! That sounds like a match made in heaven - poor megan is too passive!
- brogan goes on about everything Megan has done for her. I wonder what brogan has ever done for megan? As usual Brogan comes across as a gigantic narcissist
- binky touches on how she kept up friendships in lockdown, she should have spoke more about this, would have been interesting
- brogan admits she doesn’t “look hard” for friends, she waits for them to come to her! Haha

Okay I’m half way through and CBA anymore. We all know the bottom line here. Neither of them are any good (brogan especially) at making friends because they are selfish and raging narcissists who can only make online ‘friends’ who don’t know the real them and provide them with something materialistic in return (a bigger following).

Thank you for your commitment to the cause. Fingers crossed someone else takes one for the team!

Reactions: 12
Only thing I can be bothered to add is Brogan says 'Thank you for watching' at the end 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 60
It was brought up before about Julie and the upbringing Beogan had. Does anyone know how old Brogan was when they separated?

Brogan’s insecurities and inability to accept criticism is very telling of why her relationships are the way they are. It is strange not to have friend from your childhood when you have lived in the same area your whole life. Also I wonder if Brogan is one of those people who really gets into a hobby (like Disney), makes friends who are also into it, then losses interest in hobby and the friends drift away.

Reactions: 10
They’re doing more than one episode one friendship 😅 will the episodes out weigh the number of real friends brogan has
(She specifically mentions friendship break ups and jealously) nah not today pal

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Im happy you took one for the team. i myself can't even be bothered to listen anymore. Whats crazy is Brogan actually thought the audio was decent, then when people constructively complained she bought a new sound proof thing to help with her audio. Bet Binky had a WORD or two about it tbh. you know how bROGAN likes to say "Its ThE HataeRS pulling dOWn eVeRyThin i DO". Eyerolll

Reactions: 13
sorry but was does a pathetic story about blagging a different wrist band at sitc have to do with friendship!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.