Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigglywink

That Instagram story today 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m a teacher. Suffering today from a terrible migraine which is making me feel so sick and dizzy. Have I been at home, In my Disney jumper and scruffs posting a picture on Insta?
No. I have been at work with 5 lessons with 30 loud teenagers in each. I have been taking paracetamol and getting on with it.
I don’t want sympathy as THIS IS THE REALITY OF LIFE. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t have a cruise to go on next week for free to recuperate.
I don’t ‘own’ a house and doss in someone else’s while my partner ‘renovates it’.
I don’t ring my mum to come and do my washing up.
I’m not rude to genuine people who go out of their way to ask me advice (be it a daft question) but NOR do I claim to be knowledgeable about everything! #wegotodisney #weownahouse #iworkformyself #igoskiing #igocruising #weownabeachhut #impayingoffmytaxreturns #imabeautyandlifestlyeblogger #ivegotacoil

🙌🏻 hands up and hats off to all my fellow ‘normal’ folk who just GET ON WITH IT ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 54

taylor21

Hi, long time lurker and hate-watcher of brogan, first time poster. Have you seen this comment? I’m dying!

6ABA0EF9-2E53-4A8C-AC69-560449C30DDD.jpeg

Also that voice 🙄 I’m a teacher and have completely lost my voice (worse than brogan) twice in my career and both times I haven’t taken time off work. Just powered through and wrote on the board what I wanted to say. Also I didn’t go to the doctors because why would I waste the nhs time like that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

gizmo

My post from the previous thread.

‘What was a perfectly habitable house has been ruined, the only partially complete room looks dead and once she puts up her usual 3 Desenio prints above the sofa, it won’t look much different to the slum that she calls her office at Kevin’s.’

Hi Brogan. Looks shite by the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Emmapism

VIP Member
'Voice rest'

So....just not speaking then? 🙄

Suddenly Benji is spotted walking around without his headphones, not a care in the world....

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Rose91

Chatty Member
Why is she on the beg for one of these chairs? What would she want them for? Like dinning room chairs? I’m surprised she has the budget for £99 chairs when they still haven’t lived in the house!
Thats the kind of chair you use to put clothes on that have been worn but aren’t ready for the washing machine

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Brogan #18 - Stuffing her face on another trip; be careful Broges, you might sink the ship!

• Haha
  • Heart

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
She needs to drop the attitude with her followers. Every time she sends a reply like this, I think we gain a Tattler 😂

Screenshot_20200123_153542.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

sipthet

Long time lurker here, hey guys 👋
Just had to get this out of my system.

This story today has really riled me up. She feels sorry for herself?! How many of us have had heavy colds this winter and carried on working full time or looking after kids or cleaning the house?! 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

On a personal level, I have complex health conditions that mean I need to run immunoglobulin transfusions (blood product) every week on Wednesday nights. They take three hours to run each week and make me feel like shit during and the day after. So I’m working from home today feeling awful but I need to do this every week for the rest of my life so I pick myself up and get over it and see shit like this on Instagram?!

SHE HAS A COLD! And is going on a cruise next week.
Seriously Brogan, give a thought for other people and pull it together or stfu.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38

54321Z

8189E006-71FD-45B4-839E-6BFDBA6457DA.jpeg
1466251C-BF34-4787-8809-561C3CF4F537.jpeg

Soz but what the actual hell does she have to be stressed about and how is she burntout?! She’s literally just come back from her Christmas holiday and is about to swan off on a cruise with nothing but a nice trip to London in between them. This makes me so so angry.

Since NYE I have finished my last job which I had to train a bunch of people up in, moved house (beat you Brogan, haha), spent the last week sorting everything for the new house and chasing up the washing machine that got installed incorrectly, been finding my way around a new city and on Monday I start my new job! And you know what? I’m fine! Because you just get on with things instead of moaning about how hard life is. Today is the first day I’ve had to just chill but I’ve absolutely earned it unlike her who goes to Home Bargains and then needs 15 hours sleep to recover.

• Angry
Reactions: 37

cushtybert

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s going to the doctors for a cold, this is why we have such problems in the nhs with people like her blocking up appointments!!! Talk to a pharmacist Bogie and leave the doc appointments for people who need it.
I had flu 3 years ago, seriously ill, coughing up blood and I couldn’t even go to the toilet my husband had to carry me. If you can pick up your phone and run yourself a bath you do not have flu you have a nasty common cold 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Gigglywink

To begin, there is absolutely nothing wrong with someone in the ‘public eye’ (indeed anyone in life) being overweight - as long as they admit it, accept it, don’t pretend it’s because of illness (unless it really is linked in some way) and don’t try to pass themselves off as smaller than they are.
This is what is annoying about Broglan: she used to be slimmer pre UmBongo and like many women has got comfortable in her relationship and piled on the pounds - he is partially to blame as he encourages her eating out etc. With her it wouldn’t get on so many people’s nerves if she didn’t bang on about going to the gym (pretending she goes when in reality it’s once every 3 months to keep the membership and take the obligatory ‘mat ‘n’ trotters piccie’) make excuses for being overweight (stomach issues, periods, now the sickness rubbish) be so lazy (I’ve honestly not seen a lazier person in my life as to what she’s become in the past 18months #callmummytocleanmyhouse 🤦🏻‍♀️) and then post body confidence things when she clearly isn’t.

Steph from KrispySmore is clearly overweight and although she is slightly annoying (and their going on about running marathons at Disney does my head it as I don’t need to hear about 30 times an hour!) at least she is keeping herself fit with her gym routine and not eating out daily and running the marathons - Broglan would buy the medal on eBay and add it to her pinboard and tell us she’s too overwhelmed to actually run the marathon so is eating her M&Ms and cheering Steph on from her bed instead!

Disney in detail Victoria is bigger - she owns that body confidence. She takes care of her appearance, wears clothes that suit her figure, doesn’t pretend to be smaller and doesn’t dress like a granny. (Again though she is annoying!) Broglan has let herself go in dramatic style and her hair towel is... well... I’m just speechless to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Broglan’s latest ‘bestie’ Beth is more body confident - posts about it regularly and wears clothes that suit (albeit these are not to my taste/style and again she is annoying and grates on me beyond belief but at least she does admit to the size of clothes she wears and tries different things) Broglan hides the labels, claims she has ‘sized up but could have taken her usual size’, takes awkward bending forward photos (I mean c’mon what is that all about? Unless she’s preggers and doesn’t want people to know?!?!) and TUCKS HER JUMPER INTO HER JEANS! 🙅🏻‍♀️

There are many examples of those who are bigger and own it don’t moan about it. Broglan is jumping on yet another bandwagon of body confidence when she A) clearly isn’t and B) is using it as an excuse for why she is bigger and unfit. They’ll be a #AD on the way for it soon as she doesn’t post anything that she doesn’t get paid for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Thecolourrainbow

I was just thinking the other day, that if/when they do start a family, Brogan will be even more insufferable (if that's even possible), when she tries her hand at being a mummy vlogger :oops:
I also just got a vision of what Bogie & Benji's baby would look like. 😳😱

7852521.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33