Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gerbils91

Sick enough to waste the time of a gp (or a&e), but not too sick to go to a big event in London. I've had the flu before and I felt so shocking I couldn't do anything. I also had bacterial tonsillitis a few years ago and I was too sick to actually get to the doctors, I just had to stay in bed and suffer it out! The last time I had a cold I felt rotten and still managed to getup at half 5 and get to work. But that shouldn't be something noteworthy, it's adult life.

I've never met this person but I feel real animosity towards her, I thoroughly dislike her and she encapsulates everything wrong with this generation. She's half assed, lazy, wouldn't know real work if it wrapped itself around her hair and called itself a towel.

She just needs to be cancelled, she's an asshole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

heyitscait

Fair enough! I wasn't sure. But as if you should be getting heart problems at 25? Surely a massive wake up call.
Don't post a lot but needed to comment on this.

In Jan last year I was taken to A&E with chest pains and a racing heart and it gave me a massive wake up call. I was morbidly obese at the time and have since lost over 2 stone, not as much as I'd have liked but it's coming off and being taken to hospital was a massive kick up the bum to do something.. I'd be surprised if it hasn't scared her in someway because it really did me.

• Wow
Reactions: 31

Emmapism

VIP Member
A hahaha hole in the roof! Did they not get a survey? Nobody deserves it more.

But I will say well done Benji for doing so much work on the house when Brogladyte has been pretending to be ill. Guess he wasn't happy to hear she was ready to go out at the drop of a hat on Friday but now is so poorly she's been in bed all day. You don't need to be a doctor to diagnose this. A clear case of Lazybitchitus.

• Haha
  • Wow

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Best thing for Kevin would be if he moved all their crap over to Mooney mansion while they're on their cruise and changed the locks on his house. I can't imagine how bad it must be in that house with a living room full of boxes and Broglan getting overwhelmed every time she has to tidy up.

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I think the funny thing is, Brogan really believes that Benji is “punching” with her and that she is out of his league. In reality, I think she’s done quite well for herself with Benji. Whilst she can come across a bit dull and annoying, he clearly works hard and actually puts effort into a what he does. He still sees his friends, goes to the gym, works full time and is working on the house. Brogan is a slob. I actually think she is the one punching and that Benji could do a lot better for himself. They don’t bring out the best in each other anyway but I think Brogan is probably very draining and being so emotionally dependent on him must be tiring. She wants everyone to believe that she is miss independent girl boss lady but this couldn’t be further from the truth. Brogan needs her mother or Benji for everything. He probably enjoys the break he has working away.

Also.. she’s posted a pic of the breakfast menu “you can have anything you like” you can’t even see the menu properly just her fat arm.. why not take a closer pic of the menu still with the sea behind but loose how much arm is in the shot. Really annoys me how she gets these deals and the content she produces is rubbish

Reactions: 30

Lauurz

VIP Member
Must be nice to be going on a cruise and being able to afford to buy TWO Switches at the airport having just bought a house and constant new clothes.

I can’t believe all she ever does is complain when life is literally so easy for her and she clearly never has to worry about money.
I'm lucky if I can buy a drink and packet of sweets from WHSmith in the airport after paying out for a holiday let alone a Switch!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Justhavingalook403

😂😂😂 this is the best thing I’ve read all week!!! Who is the PR Company Tattle limited ? “ Benji get your ralphie jumper and beige chinos back on they have begged me to go now “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Bluebell721

Chatty Member
Another lurker here just joining in. Not long time but was recommended to watch her because I’m from Bournemouth so thought I’d give her a watch.....
No hun, this is shocking content. Bournemouth is an absolutely awesome place, independent restaurants/cafes, the beach is miles and miles long with some of the best sunsets/sunrises, the new forest, local events. The most you see is her office, the inside of her car, or a chain restaurant she is #ad promoting. Considering this is her job, I’m shocked at how bad this is. Disappointed.

gossgal

VIP Member
Did anyone else hear at end of vlog -

Brogan : we haven't seen each other all week - Benji : Yeah its been great 😂

• Haha

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
I couldn’t care that she gets free trips, what really makes me want to shake her is the well done pat on the back she gives herself for all the hard work she’s done 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️Hard work??? I honestly have no words. Also she’s always so proud of herself (who says that!? ). Why is she proud? For what exactly?
she was once a likeable girl who people followed and subbed to, they are the people she should be thanking, they are the sole reason she gets these opportunities and yet NEVER gives them anything in return! She’s lazy and self absorbed. Also, whilst I’m here 😂 she doesn’t have a sick phobia,she just doesn’t like it, everything has to be a big bloody drama.
Can’t even get stared on the house as I’ll fill a whole thread! She really is such an entitled spoilt little girl who needs to move far away from her mother to be able to stand on her own two feet and do what the rest of the world does and just gets on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

azzarzar7

Why would he take Brogans advice over someone who works for Disney? 🙄
The best part is, you can book Buffalo Bills with Attraction Tickets Direct. That company that she ‘works so closely with’ Yet not closely enough for her to know what Disney packages they sell!

• Haha
  • Wow

54321Z

Must be nice to be going on a cruise and being able to afford to buy TWO Switches at the airport having just bought a house and constant new clothes.

I can’t believe all she ever does is complain when life is literally so easy for her and she clearly never has to worry about money.

cushtybert

VIP Member
It’s not the flu if you can pick up your phone and post on social media you dumb ass 😬 you’ve got a cold, take some paracetamol and get on with it