Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan reposting that Em Clarkson video 😂

Yeah okay girl but Em Clarkson probably didn't have a doctor tell her she was too overweight for the pill or get rushed to A&E with heart problems. Her jeans got tight.

I'm all for accepting your body but at some point you've gotta put down the entire pizza/pitcher of Pepsi Max and wonder if you're just being greedy and damaging yourself.

Don't try and conflate your experience with that of another blogger or the next thing you know you'll be pulled out of your bedroom with the aid of a crane screaming "MY BODY WAS NEVER THE PROBLEM!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Em Clarkson also suffers from IBS so a lot of her posts are related to bloating rather than weight gain. She also goes running and posts about her workouts and seems extremely health conscious in the right kind of way whilst also being body positive and anti-diet culture. Pretty sure Brogan isn’t interested in those parts.

(at what point now is Brogie gonna read this and blame everything on bloating lol)

Reactions: 8
Remember Charlie, at her dads? Wasn’t one of the things that begun the Great Fall Out that she stopped walking Charlie? She met Tinder Paul and couldn’t be arsed?
the same will happen with the new dog, she won’t have the energy or desire to house train, walk ,obidience train etc. The dog will be sick and she’ll cry to mummy to clean it. Or leave it until Banjo comes home.

also- my guinea of 5 years has to be put down this morning because he has tumours in his tummy and he’s not eating or drinking anymore. It broke me taking him, but I don’t want him suffering anymore. Couldn’t help but think that Bogo would properly leave him to die naturally because she won’t pay the £40!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Remember Charlie, at her dads? Wasn’t one of the things that begun the Great Fall Out that she stopped walking Charlie? She met Tinder Paul and couldn’t be arsed?
the same will happen with the new dog, she won’t have the energy or desire to house train, walk ,obidience train etc. The dog will be sick and she’ll cry to mummy to clean it. Or leave it until Banjo comes home.

also- my guinea of 5 years has to be put down this morning because he has tumours in his tummy and he’s not eating or drinking anymore. It broke me taking him, but I don’t want him suffering anymore. Couldn’t help but think that Bogo would properly leave him to die naturally because she won’t pay the £40!
I'm so sorry about your guinea xx

Reactions: 6
Also that bit in the Q+A where she talks about kids and they've spoken about turning the office in the house to a nursery. Is that Brogan saying that when she has a kid (god help it) she will be giving up work? Wouldn't surprise me tbh

Reactions: 2
Also that bit in the Q+A where she talks about kids and they've spoken about turning the office in the house to a nursery. Is that Brogan saying that when she has a kid (god help it) she will be giving up work? Wouldn't surprise me tbh
Don't you have to "work" before you can give it up? 😏
Something our Brogs can't say she does much of!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She couldn't cope with one night having no sleep with her terrible flu (first time she had no sleep in her adult life) how is she going to cope with a baby??? 😂

Reactions: 5
Brogan reposting that Em Clarkson video 😂

Yeah okay girl but Em Clarkson probably didn't have a doctor tell her she was too overweight for the pill or get rushed to A&E with heart problems. Her jeans got tight.

I'm all for accepting your body but at some point you've gotta put down the entire pizza/pitcher of Pepsi Max and wonder if you're just being greedy and damaging yourself.

Don't try and conflate your experience with that of another blogger or the next thing you know you'll be pulled out of your bedroom with the aid of a crane screaming "MY BODY WAS NEVER THE PROBLEM!!"
I was thinking the same with that video she reposted. I don't know Em Clarkson but she doesn't look big at all, just probably needed a size up in her jeans. 😆 Brogan cannot stop eating, her clothes are constantly 'shrinking' and is now probably classed as obese, so they are not in the same situation at all.

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking the other day, that if/when they do start a family, Brogan will be even more insufferable (if that's even possible), when she tries her hand at being a mummy vlogger :oops:

Reactions: 1
I was just thinking the other day, that if/when they do start a family, Brogan will be even more insufferable (if that's even possible), when she tries her hand at being a mummy vlogger :oops:
I also just got a vision of what Bogie & Benji's baby would look like. 😳😱

7852521.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She couldn't cope with one night having no sleep with her terrible flu (first time she had no sleep in her adult life) how is she going to cope with a baby??? 😂
Didn't she once cancel a meeting with a brand because she had woken up early one night and couldn't get back to sleep the night before?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
i think once the free trips dry up then she will definitely try and have a baby so she can milk the mummy influencer market.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watching the latest vlog - "I need some TIGHTS guys where do you buy your TIGHTS?" I found this so weirdly aggressive. The look on her face - she just seemed really angry!

Also. Every time she says "BECURSE" I want to punch my screen.

The fact she's going to the Caribbean when her travel content is so weak grinds my gears. I've just booked a holiday to Barbados in the BA sale and am going to have to work my arse off getting up at 6am and commuting for two hours five days a week to pay for it. The only consolation is that when I set foot on that beach I'll know how hard I worked instead of having it handed to me on a plate...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watching the latest vlog - "I need some TIGHTS guys where do you buy your TIGHTS?" I found this so weirdly aggressive. The look on her face - she just seemed really angry!

Also. Every time she says "BECURSE" I want to punch my screen.

The fact she's going to the Caribbean when her travel content is so weak grinds my gears. I've just booked a holiday to Barbados in the BA sale and am going to have to work my arse off getting up at 6am and commuting for two hours five days a week to pay for it. The only consolation is that when I set foot on that beach I'll know how hard I worked instead of having it handed to me on a plate...
Beach...? She won’t go! She will find any excuse possible to stay on the boat and get back to her cabin.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She couldn’t cope 1 day with a baby.
There’s absolutely no way she could cope with pregnancy, let alone a newborn baby. It’s hard work and she seems to get overwhelmed doing absolutely nothing. She seems so immature and self absorbed too I can’t imagine her being a mother it would probably break her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.