Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! The thing is she probably says in her head that it's fine and everyone changes a lot in 5 years. But she's only in her mid twenties and should really look around the same as she did 5 years ago, but she's aged about 30 years. It's really sad what she's done to herself.
She’s adopted the “body positive” mindset and is accepting her new body even though it changed through her own doing. I feel like it’s a lazy and defeatist attitude to have.
If she doesn’t acknowledge and change her diet/lifestyle she will keep getting bigger and bigger.

Reactions: 14
She’s adopted the “body positive” mindset and is accepting her new body even though it changed through her own doing. I feel like it’s a lazy and defeatist attitude to have.
If she doesn’t acknowledge and change her diet/lifestyle she will keep getting bigger and bigger.
I don’t think we’ll see a proper full frontal shot as no matter what she tells her self about being body positive she isn’t, you can tell she’s unhappy with it all, we’ll either get another stair shot or half under the water shot so it’s easier for her to feel like she’s covering her body up

Reactions: 9
0B54DF4D-8928-4134-99CC-B988362FE3A3.png

Yet doesn’t go to the beach that’s “right on her doorstep”, didn’t go to the beach in California and probably won’t go to any beaches in the Caribbean, just sit in their cabin watching Netflix

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
didn't she refuse to go to the beach in santa monica because she was feeling body self conscious ?? what a load of tit, even she doesn't believe her own stupid lies... the problem would stop if she just ate a bloody salad! ibs my bleeping arse...:mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I agree with the sentiment wholeheartedly. We don't all need to have this 'ideal figure' that so many people aspire to. But you NEED to take care of yourself. Go for a walk, eat something (seriously anything) that isn't a burger or chicken GOUJONS. If you take care of your body from the inside, you will likely still feel self conscious but you will also want to spend more time on the beach and experience new things instead of locking yourself in your room with a giant packet of M&Ms.....

For Brogan, posting stuff like this allows her to dodge that this is all self inflicted and as a result of laziness and poor self image. And to have this happen at just 25 is really really sad.

Also this has been posted by the Food Medic who (even though I think she is a little on the skinny side) obviously takes such excellent care of her body and her health...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To begin, there is absolutely nothing wrong with someone in the ‘public eye’ (indeed anyone in life) being overweight - as long as they admit it, accept it, don’t pretend it’s because of illness (unless it really is linked in some way) and don’t try to pass themselves off as smaller than they are.
This is what is annoying about Broglan: she used to be slimmer pre UmBongo and like many women has got comfortable in her relationship and piled on the pounds - he is partially to blame as he encourages her eating out etc. With her it wouldn’t get on so many people’s nerves if she didn’t bang on about going to the gym (pretending she goes when in reality it’s once every 3 months to keep the membership and take the obligatory ‘mat ‘n’ trotters piccie’) make excuses for being overweight (stomach issues, periods, now the sickness rubbish) be so lazy (I’ve honestly not seen a lazier person in my life as to what she’s become in the past 18months #callmummytocleanmyhouse 🤦🏻‍♀️) and then post body confidence things when she clearly isn’t.

Steph from KrispySmore is clearly overweight and although she is slightly annoying (and their going on about running marathons at Disney does my head it as I don’t need to hear about 30 times an hour!) at least she is keeping herself fit with her gym routine and not eating out daily and running the marathons - Broglan would buy the medal on eBay and add it to her pinboard and tell us she’s too overwhelmed to actually run the marathon so is eating her M&Ms and cheering Steph on from her bed instead!

Disney in detail Victoria is bigger - she owns that body confidence. She takes care of her appearance, wears clothes that suit her figure, doesn’t pretend to be smaller and doesn’t dress like a granny. (Again though she is annoying!) Broglan has let herself go in dramatic style and her hair towel is... well... I’m just speechless to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Broglan’s latest ‘bestie’ Beth is more body confident - posts about it regularly and wears clothes that suit (albeit these are not to my taste/style and again she is annoying and grates on me beyond belief but at least she does admit to the size of clothes she wears and tries different things) Broglan hides the labels, claims she has ‘sized up but could have taken her usual size’, takes awkward bending forward photos (I mean c’mon what is that all about? Unless she’s preggers and doesn’t want people to know?!?!) and TUCKS HER JUMPER INTO HER JEANS! 🙅🏻‍♀️

There are many examples of those who are bigger and own it don’t moan about it. Broglan is jumping on yet another bandwagon of body confidence when she A) clearly isn’t and B) is using it as an excuse for why she is bigger and unfit. They’ll be a #AD on the way for it soon as she doesn’t post anything that she doesn’t get paid for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I harp on about Brogans weight a lot but that is because she does everything she possibly can to hide her weight loss (leg in front of the other, sucks her stomach in, edits her photos, lies about being a size TWELVE). If she did an honest instagram post, stated that she has put weight on and starts being ACTUAL BODY POSITIVE then we wouldn't give her grief. She obviously isn't in the mindset to do anything about it.

She dresses so appallingly, if she dressed for her size and wore the right clothes she would look better. Her face is something else though, it has ballooned and now she doesn't know how to do her makeup to flatter her face shape. She might need a new haircut to suit her bigger face, maybe a bob with a fringe? 😂 (Could end up looking like Nessa tho)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she on the beg for one of these chairs? What would she want them for? Like dinning room chairs? I’m surprised she has the budget for £99 chairs when they still haven’t lived in the house!
Thats the kind of chair you use to put clothes on that have been worn but aren’t ready for the washing machine

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Was the poster who asked about the sickness phobia blocked on insta? Just a check if she does read here?

She reads here. There is no doubt about it.
@blahblahbrogan We basically are the scrip writters of her vlogs like the Coffee machine and seeing her gran since what forever she should do a chairty fund day for people with dementia id respect her again but no she goes to see her becose I brought it up

Reactions: 5
Bless her she has a cold/flu and she's still managing to upload a vlog tomorrow... She's such a hero well done bogie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she on the beg for one of these chairs? What would she want them for? Like dinning room chairs? I’m surprised she has the budget for £99 chairs when they still haven’t lived in the house!
no good, she would have to get off her arse to put a wash on then!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Laughing at the 'balancing act' image on Insta. Honey you don't balance working out with anything. You don't work out. And you don't drink any water, your blood is made of Pepsi Max.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not the flu if you can pick up your phone and post on social media you dumb ass 😬 you’ve got a cold, take some paracetamol and get on with it

Reactions: 28
It’s not the flu if you can pick up your phone and post on social media you dumb ass 😬 you’ve got a cold, take some paracetamol and get on with it
Just another excuse to feed to Benji as to why she couldn’t do anything to the house

Reactions: 4
Laughing at the 'balancing act' image on Insta. Honey you don't balance working out with anything. You don't work out. And you don't drink any water, your blood is made of Pepsi Max.
It’s an actual joke that she posted this as if she doesn’t have an absolute tit load of spare time that she does nothing with. She doesn’t know what it’s like to actually balance any of those things. Stfu you spoilt brat.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.