Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think hes a decent bloke. Brogans changed him.
I agree with this completely. He seems quite knowledgable about DIY stuff (which I wish my partner was!!) and I actually think he’s quite funny sometimes 🤷🏻‍♀️ I feel like maybe he sees less of his friends and does less of the hobbies he had before because of Brogan.

Reactions: 13
I agree with everyone saying Benji was probably an alright guy before he met Brogie and fell into her ways and habits... now he’s as much of a beg for a freebie as her

£400 on those switches couldve gone towards hiring some professionals to get their house done quicker but nope... it’s gone on not one but 2 game consoles

Reactions: 10
I flew to the US in literally September and it was stated by the flight crew that paper forms were no longer in use 💁🏻‍♀️ If you needed to declare you just went to that section of the airport upon arrival
last time I flew into the USA was November and we had to fill in the little blue form.

[

EE326614-6831-41ED-937E-99C4CD930223.jpeg

This is not a flattering picture and she just looks so AWKWARD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Brogan #18 - Stuffing her face on another trip; be careful Broges, you might sink the ship!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Tries to paint themselves as “big kids running around everywhere”, but reality is she’s having breathers and taking it easy as she can’t do anything without getting out of breath and then they’re in bed watching Netflix by 8

• Haha
Reactions: 18
782F1739-819E-49CE-AED6-2424132BBF3F.png
My life willnot be complete unless there’s a Brogie/Gareth Gates collab aboard the ship 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry I’m a bit new when it comes to this girl, how can she be on vlog #210.....she started at #60...what happened to the others?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
last time I flew into the USA was November and we had to fill in the little blue form.

[
We didn’t in August. So what we’ve discovered is it’s wildly inconsistent 😂

I cannot believe we’re already nearing a new thread. We fly through them quicker than brogan washes her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I’m a bit new when it comes to this girl, how can she be on vlog #210.....she started at #60...what happened to the others?
she deleted/made private a lot of her older ones. I didn't watch back then either but apparently she had a lot of beef with her mum who chucked her out and she moved in with her dad. And then fell out with him and moved back to her mums.

Reactions: 3
That picture she’s posted of the breakfast menu, her arm in that grey top looks big enough to be a leg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We didn’t in August. So what we’ve discovered is it’s wildly inconsistent 😂

I cannot believe we’re already nearing a new thread. We fly through them quicker than brogan washes her hair
Yeah very inconsistent. They probably don’t really care from flights from the UK any way. Probably just care about people coming in from exotic locations and trying to bring restricted items in the the country.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 76235
This is not a flattering picture and she just looks so AWKWARD.
Literally looks like one of those photos that catches you off guard but not in a flattering way - and as it's her you know there would have been several attempts at a candid picture, yet this made the cut 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
she deleted/made private a lot of her older ones. I didn't watch back then either but apparently she had a lot of beef with her mum who chucked her out and she moved in with her dad. And then fell out with him and moved back to her mums.
Uh huh....and yet she’s codependent on her mum at 25...more issues than tissues clearly

Brogan #18 Brogans boring bragging

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.