Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8189E006-71FD-45B4-839E-6BFDBA6457DA.jpeg
1466251C-BF34-4787-8809-561C3CF4F537.jpeg

Soz but what the actual hell does she have to be stressed about and how is she burntout?! She’s literally just come back from her Christmas holiday and is about to swan off on a cruise with nothing but a nice trip to London in between them. This makes me so so angry.

Since NYE I have finished my last job which I had to train a bunch of people up in, moved house (beat you Brogan, haha), spent the last week sorting everything for the new house and chasing up the washing machine that got installed incorrectly, been finding my way around a new city and on Monday I start my new job! And you know what? I’m fine! Because you just get on with things instead of moaning about how hard life is. Today is the first day I’ve had to just chill but I’ve absolutely earned it unlike her who goes to Home Bargains and then needs 15 hours sleep to recover.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Is she taking the bleeping piss?
We watch her piss around in her ‘office’ with a towel on her head until midday when she swans off to lunch with mummy or bloody B&M.

Reactions: 21
🤭😮😬 she actually has a 5 o clock shadow on the shop with me vid!!!!

i Know it’s common to have upper lip hair as a woman and it’s up to the individual how it’s dealt with but on her, and on her video it’s just making her face look reallygrubby 🤢

Reactions: 2
Jesus look at that doughnut 😯 There is no way she has food intolerances or IBS otherwise she wouldn't be able to eat it !!

Reactions: 2
I work weekends and do more during the week day than Brogan has done shes in denial about life.

I'm so OVERWHELMD by cleaning up bird tit outside on my window.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This week has been my first week back at work after months off with crippling anxiety where I struggled to leave the house or speak to people, along with insomnia. I’ve worked 37.5 hours, started my new job, walked to and from work, cooked home made meals every night, dealt with my landlord and insurers as our en-suite has had a leak, had a kitten with an upset stomach, had a friend over for dinner, read a book and spent quality time with my husband and you know what? I’m not burnt out. Looking forward to my weekend, but not stressed!

Reactions: 15
Not that life is a competition.... but Bogie, this week I have worked from 7am-8pm daily running our business (with only a break in between to cook a FRESH dinner for our 7 year old - not ordering from a stupid box with cooking instructions. And not feeding him nuggies). I've been sharing the care work with cancer nurses looking after my MIL who is living with us and has terminal cancer. Also not sleeping because the child is suffering night terrors at the moment which is getting on my tits, but hey he's a kid and theres a lot going on at home. Also our puppy was spade a few days ago so we're making sure she doesnt go bananas and injure herself, I've had to go out and do a big food shop because Ocado fucked up my order and it got cancelled...... but ya know what, we get on with it! It's called having a life.

How is she going to cope with a puppy? They are not an accessory! They are in a way, harder than babies because they are constantly on the move and don't wear nappies. Training needs to be EVERY session, not skipping them because you're tired or got the shits because you ate a doughnut - a bad dog is the most annoying thing in the world, and its a reflection on the owners I believe. Put work in, get results. Oh its so overwhelming having to wipe your own arse and phone Julie to help clean Kevins house.

Also, can we just take a moment to review when she said she will DEFINATLEY be engaged to bongo within 5 years. He's an idiot. But then again its a leap year, maybe she will do it.

Rant over.

PS: Wax that tash please.

Reactions: 22
Why has she mentioned Mrs Hinch three times in under three minutes 🤷🏻‍♀️

and again.. 4 times in 3:02 minutes

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Poor you brogan you haven’t had much sleep and feeling burnt out “ oh you poor sausage”. Want to know who i feel sorry for the nurses and doctors that have been on their feet 12hrs dealing with real emergencies not you wasting their time with a bleeping cold !!

Reactions: 16
Sorry but this makes my blood boil.
She doesn't work a manual job. She doesn't add any value in her role. She doesn't have a stressy boss or colleagues who bully her. She doesn't look after sick, poor, needy. She clearly doesn't clean the house. She doesn't rely on public transport to get around. She has no kids, no pets and very few responsibilities. Purely a self-centred, self absorbed, conceited and entitled little girl.
What an actual duck nugget she is. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she has a lot of issues but she can’t see them, it’s almost like her family and friends are her carers. She has no self awareness and is verging on delusion.
I also thought she sounded quite manic during the Home Bargains haul, she was very loud at points and looked like she was going to have a meltdown over a wet mark on her dress.

Reactions: 9
Another haul of crap and a waste of money. Did she really say of the footstool, oh I love these footstools, they have loads but I'm not sure what I would do with one - Put your trotters on it you dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.