Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I’m not in the mood for her bullshit tonight.
She can’t hold down a job
She can’t form friendships or keep them
She cuts off family members
She doesn’t fancy her boyfriend
She has no social awareness
She can’t survive without her mummys support - ££££
She has no personal hygiene
She can’t wash a plate

I could go on and on. She can have her free holidays - she has nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
‘I managed his diary, I managed his life’ mmm did you though? This was insightful....what an ego
It sounded like she got herself overly involved in the owner and it’s highly likely she thought he fancied her and made a move on him. She used to insulate that everyone fancied her... who remembers when she thought the lads above her flat were mad for her? And didn’t her chiropractor tell her not to return to him? Alarm bells.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
She definitely reads here regularly. After I mentioned her goal to reach 100k would be a stretch on the last thread she just so happens to mention it at the beginning of the vlog.

How often do you think she reads her? Do you think she counts it as part of her admin? 🙄
I’m sure her emails are Tattle notifications.

• Haha

ShoeGal

Just watching the latest vlog - "I need some TIGHTS guys where do you buy your TIGHTS?" I found this so weirdly aggressive. The look on her face - she just seemed really angry!

Also. Every time she says "BECURSE" I want to punch my screen.

The fact she's going to the Caribbean when her travel content is so weak grinds my gears. I've just booked a holiday to Barbados in the BA sale and am going to have to work my arse off getting up at 6am and commuting for two hours five days a week to pay for it. The only consolation is that when I set foot on that beach I'll know how hard I worked instead of having it handed to me on a plate...

• Heart

Emxxx

VIP Member
My 1 year old cat got killed yesterday and im grieving hard. I swear if she says she's feeling overwhelmed or moans about a simple day to day task then im sorry but im going to bite!

• Sad
Reactions: 26

gossgal

VIP Member
She had alcohol last night. There's nothing Iike more when I'm super ill....a nice medicinal glass of champagne 😂 Succccch a piss taker
I really think doctors should start charging people like Brogan for wasting time over a cold suck it up.

Sozabaryou

Sorry but this makes my blood boil.
She doesn't work a manual job. She doesn't add any value in her role. She doesn't have a stressy boss or colleagues who bully her. She doesn't look after sick, poor, needy. She clearly doesn't clean the house. She doesn't rely on public transport to get around. She has no kids, no pets and very few responsibilities. Purely a self-centred, self absorbed, conceited and entitled little girl.
What an actual fuck nugget she is. 🤬

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“Luckily I’m blessed with naturally curly hair.....“

I never ever comment on her looks but it’s shocking how little effort she puts into herself, every week she seems to look worse than the week before.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gerbils91

Oh yeah, you've got a derelict house that needs working on but sure, buy a Nintendo switch EACH. And don't forget to tag Nintendo so you get #gifted games. And then never ever play on it again because you tried to finish one race in mario kart 8 and felt overwhelmed.

• Haha

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
This girl is so ‘keeping up with the Jones’ that it makes my head spin. She wanted her own house so that she could TELL PEOPLE she owns her own house. Same with al the trips. Skiing, WDW, etc. She always seems so much more exited to brag about the trip than she does to go on the trip itself. It’s weird.
None of these things give you clout, sweetie

Skittles1

Who needs their mum to come round and do their washing up because of a cold?! I would be so embarrassed! Poor Kevin having brogan leave his home in a state

• Wow

thischarmingmiss

0B54DF4D-8928-4134-99CC-B988362FE3A3.png

Yet doesn’t go to the beach that’s “right on her doorstep”, didn’t go to the beach in California and probably won’t go to any beaches in the Caribbean, just sit in their cabin watching Netflix

• Haha
  • Sad

Gigglywink

Just 7minutes into the Slog and 🤦🏻‍♀️
1. Please can someone tell/teach her about camera angles? Brogie - the camera position BELOW your face makes your 3 chins look so much bigger.
2. Does her hair towel have its own Instagram? 🤷🏻‍♀️ If not, it needs it as it’s more famous than her.
3. 100k?! 30k this year?! I do hope some exciting and new content is coming otherwise it’ll be -30k I’m afraid. She needs a re-invent or niche somehow (and no, the towel on head market is not one she should tap into)
4. Those bracelets/bangles look painfully tight now. Must be cutting circulation. If you are happy as you are: take them off, store them away (if they’re precious) and get some new ones which actually fit.
5. “If you’re wondering why I’m not going to the house it’s because I can’t”... NO! You can. You can chose to LEARN what to do.👷🏻‍♀️ You can ASK your partner if he needs a hand or you could at least make him a brew or SOMETHING. You can take some boxes (ooooppss sorry no you can’t take those until your CCTV is installed - WTF?!?! do you have to steal?! Are you moving into a rough area? I’m starting to think she believes that they are Harry and Meghan...)
4. Thick hair... THICK HAIR.... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I think for my own well-being I’m going to stop watching this Vlog... 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
I’m speechless at her lack of interest with their new home. When my partner and I bought our (2nd) home we were straight in there! She would have a heart attack if she had to live in what we lived in 😂.
We bought the worst house in the best street, a true renovation. Hadn’t been touched since the 70s. No double glazing, no central heating, carpets, floorboards, kitchen, bathroom, all ripped up and demolished. We lived, slept, cooked and washed in one room for months (and it was bloody December 🥶) . Every spare moment we had we worked on our home. Yes it was exhausting at times but we also had the best times and have fantastic memories 🥰 I’m so proud of our home that we did all by ourselves. No workmen, just us 💪🏼. Took 2 years to complete everything. She’s just a very lazy girl who wants it all done for her so that she can accessorise and take pics for the gram 🙄
She has no idea of the fun and amazing memories she’s missed out on.

Reactions: 25

Pinkii

VIP Member
The fact that she showered got ready, found a plus 1 and arranged transport in less than an hour shows a) how little she actually has on her plate! b) if something is a freebie and benefits her in some way, she doesn’t find it overwhelming.

Reactions: 25