Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
You can be body positive and be aware of your weight, you can be a fat healthy person, a girl I used to work with was slightly smaller than brogan but we worked in retail and she walked 2 miles to and from work, she wasn’t out of breath! She should notice! The fact she is apologising for being out of breath on camera for walking up stairs
yeah i defonitly agree you can be either or and be healthy unhealthy but idk with brogan its just really pissing me off

Emxxx

VIP Member
Brogan if you want to know what thick curly hair is watch Bryana Jordyn thats thick curly hair

Why cant Brogan do a hair routine video for people with curly hair 🤷‍♀️

Remember Brogan said she didnt like him I see no chemistry with they two always so cold together
She said that??

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Wait so if her heart rate was concerning wouldnt they be advising her not to fly?

Okay I've never commented on here before. I'm watching this weeks weekly vlog and I just have some questions..

1 - why does she feel it necessary to sit in the house all day for packages? Does she not realise if you miss a delivery you can collect it from the post office/collection point?
2 - Did she not say last year about reducing the number of days she included in her vlog? Why are we repeating the same thing now. I also don't understand this, because a lot of content in the weekly vlog is just her with her towel on her head, we don't actually see anything of much substance. Like when she 'goes out with friends' etc.
3 - Why does she need a new hairdresser to add the layers instead of her normal one?
4 - In the Q&A she was extremely vague in response to the 'do you and Benji talk about marriage kids etc' she couldn't even look at the camera.
What did she say in regards to her and benji?