Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really sorry, she was seen because she is over weight and probably has some other health conditions like high blood pressure, not because you’ve had migraines in the past (and at this rate I’m just calling it a head ache)

Reactions: 14
Who needs their mum to come round and do their washing up because of a cold?! I would be so embarrassed! Poor Kevin having brogan leave his home in a state

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Who needs their mum to come round and do their washing up because of a cold?! I would be so embarrassed! Poor Kevin having brogan leave his home in a state
She’s not able to clean again!? Her bedroom (office) was a state at the beginning but I’m not that far in.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have a vlog idea for Brogie. I think she should do one like some celebrities do (this won't make you a celebrity though Brogan!) where they read out negative comments people have posted and react to them. She'd be able to make shed loads of videos reading comments from here! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That thumbnail of her living room 😂 So bland. Why don't you get a picture of New York from IKEA and put it on the wall? 😂 Maybe get a sign that says EAT in the kitchen (just incase you don't know what you're supposed to do)

She's got as much style as a plain baked potato.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has all the time in the bloody world to keep her pit clean. 10 bloody minutes a day is all it takes, but Brogladyte is too bloody lazy to even do that! It's probably why she's ill, festering away all day in those filthy rooms with no fresh air and all the mould on the dishes from not cleaning up after herself!

edit: Just started watching the vlog and lo and bloody behold, less than 10 seconds in, "aS yOU CaN HEar i'M PoOrLEy". Get bent doll.

Reactions: 13
She DIDNT take her mum out!!! She was her plus one to the event!!! She then went out with Benji instead and claimed she hadn’t seen him all week.... yet he was in bed on Tuesday!

That carpet with her couch is horrendous - the mix in tones (warm carpet/cool couch) makes the couch look really blue and the carpet a minging beige 🤢

Reactions: 15
The house just looks SO BORING. Not everything has to be neutral and white!

Reactions: 8
When your only plus one option is your Mum. How sad.

I thought those prints were the stock photos inside you get when you buy frames.

I don't buy the 'we are getting a dog' so no new carpet bollocks. I wonder what's going on there.

Has she shown the kitchen? I just skipped through the borefest she calls a Vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't remember who but someone called the prints from Desenio on the lounge wall 😂
Also love how she justifies herself by answering all the criticism we post on here !!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"im having donut time... After a burger. I'm doing really well this week'.... And last week and the week before that and the week before that and the week before that....
That wasn't a one off Bogie!

Reactions: 11
My post from the previous thread.

‘What was a perfectly habitable house has been ruined, the only partially complete room looks dead and once she puts up her usual 3 Desenio prints above the sofa, it won’t look much different to the slum that she calls her office at Kevin’s.’

Hi Brogan. Looks shite by the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The bit at the end where she says about her loosing her voice, im sure she says 'I've tried not dogging too much today' :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My post from the previous thread.

‘What was a perfectly habitable house has been ruined, the only partially complete room looks dead and once she puts up her usual 3 Desenio prints above the sofa, it won’t look much different to the slum that she calls her office at Kevin’s.’

Hi Brogan. Looks shite by the way.
Oh my god I am DYING 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice the really heavy breathing over Gary Barlow 😷 can’t even sit and watch Gary without being out of breath. In all seriousness, being out of breath 24/7 and fast heart is basically heart failure symptoms. But nope. You go on that cruise and eat everything possible.

• Haha
  • Wow
Did anyone notice the really heavy breathing over Gary Barlow 😷 can’t even sit and watch Gary without being out of breath. In all seriousness, being out of breath 24/7 and fast heart is basically heart failure symptoms. But nope. You go on that cruise and eat everything possible.
She will gain even more my mum did that cruise literally a month or so ago and tell you now its free food 24 7 and they also have all day buffets aswell as breakfast morning snacks coffee biscuits 3 course lunch afternoon tea then 3 course dinners too she will be in her element

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.