Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan guess what? I’m Sick aswell but I can’t afford to take any days off work so I have to suck it up and go to work 9-5 you get to sit on your fat ass all day.
Also maybe losing a bit of weight would help with your heart problems

Reactions: 18
All hail Brogladyte for getting up at a normal time like the rest of the adult world! Poor didums having a snotty nose and cough. So unwell she has to put it on her stories! Waste of time! She has a common cold which she's feeling crappy with given her unhealthy body and diet! Her heart has had enough of her tit diet and pepsi lifestyle! Gp doesn't sound like they wanted to broach the weight so sent her to a&e! So waste of gp and a&e time as she won't make any changes.
Why’s she left the vlog the day of upload to edit?!? Surely that’s cutting it fine just incase something happens? What if her internet went down in speed?

Reactions: 3
She always finishes it on the Monday doesn’t she? That’s how she starts every weekly vlog.

Here we go with the naturally curly hair guys, my hairs so thick, I’m so snuggie! She was so happy about that she said it twice wtf 🤣 she isnt mentioning the tea company’s actual name is she, bets its coz she ain’t being paid to

• Haha
Reactions: 10
8 minutes into the vlog ‘my hair is so thick’ Thick! Thick!!!!! duck off mate

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she was previously mad about the carpet being late but they have now chosen to push it back further as they are not ready for it!
Oh and she’s a vlogger but she wants some days off from actually doing it!!

• Wow
5 minutes in and all she’s done is waffle on about nothing- boring! I can’t stand it when vloggers clock up the minutes by waffling.

Reactions: 5
Two ECGs, blood tests and a chest xray in the same day? I'm calling bullshit. You need a referral then you wait for the results? I had a chest Xray late last year and had to wait a week for the results. Same with bloods. They don't come back instantly, right? Unless they rush these things at A&E. Brogan is such a liar I doubt everything she says tbh.

Reactions: 11
Two ECGs, blood tests and a chest xray in the same day? I'm calling bullshit. You need a referral then you wait for the results? I had a chest Xray late last year and had to wait a week for the results. Same with bloods. They don't come back instantly, right? Unless they rush these things at A&E. Brogan is such a liar I doubt everything she says tbh.
nah I must say I went to the docs once with a pain my chest when I breathe in (I’m on the pill so blood clot is always a risk) so he sent me up to A&E for tests including chest X Ray and all came back same day.

I’m not surprised by that part at all - I imagine the hospital were being over cautious cos heaven forbid they turn her away and she drops dead but still it’s just a reflection on her diet and lifestyle!

Omg she has so read here,
Met Megan for dinner,
Can’t be at the house as it’s stuff she can’t do.
Talking about editing her posts on ig with backgrounds.

First 5mins in and...

“Taking a day off camera per week”

It’s your job!!

“Can’t to the gym as I have to wait for parcels”

We all have parcel deliveries and guess what... we still go to work!! There are things called post depots or leaving parcels with neighbours

“I’m removing blog posts, not because I have anything to hide”

Hmmm... so why did you hide your old weekly vlogs?

And as expected, after we mentioned her, she’s meeting Megan for food but not filming it.

Reactions: 11
nah I must say I went to the docs once with a pain my chest when I breathe in (I’m on the pill so blood clot is always a risk) so he sent me up to A&E for tests including chest X Ray and all came back same day.

I’m not surprised by that part at all - I imagine the hospital were being over cautious cos heaven forbid they turn her away and she drops dead but still it’s just a reflection on her diet and lifestyle!
Fair enough! I wasn't sure. But as if you should be getting heart problems at 25? Surely a massive wake up call.

Reactions: 2
Fair enough! I wasn't sure. But as if you should be getting heart problems at 25? Surely a massive wake up call.
But she won’t blame herself! It’ll be the cold’s fault!

She’s doing a lot more drinking than she used too! Surely that’s part of her problem as well?

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure if you were feeling rough and unwell with a cough the last thing you would be drinking is wine but hey ho what do I know 😂

Reactions: 7
That was the most boring vlog I've ever wasted my time watching.
If her content continues like this she wont reach her 100k subscriber milestone this century, never mind this year!

Reactions: 9
I can’t bring myself to watch it yet, maybe tomorrow if I feel brave enough not to chuck something at the tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.