Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if someone has already picked up on this.... but she had a ‘body shower’ (🤢) and a bath in the same day and didn’t wash her manky, greaaasssy hair 😷😷 and THEN got into fresh pjs and fresh bedding with the manky, greasy hair?!?! Disgusting 🤢😷😷😷
When I was skimming through her old Guru Gossip thread I read a comment saying she said she hadn’t washed her hair for 6 days and it was assumed she hadn’t washed in that time. Posts from 2017 and her hygiene and childish behaviour sounded as bad then as it does now.

Reactions: 7
I can't get over the fact that one, she went to the doctor's for a cold and two, her mum came and did the washing up for her. I'd be too embarrassed to ask for help to WASH UP!

Reactions: 17
I would have to be so ill I couldn't get out of bed before I would ask my Mum to clean anything for me. Bet Brogan saw it as a good excuse to get some stuff cleaned and Julie sighed, wondering if her daughter would ever grow up.

Also she was well enough to make herself a big plate of food and eat it in her pit but not to wash it up? GTFO

Reactions: 16
I would have to be so ill I couldn't get out of bed before I would ask my Mum to clean anything for me. Bet Brogan saw it as a good excuse to get some stuff cleaned and Julie sighed, wondering if her daughter would ever grow up.

Also she was well enough to make herself a big plate of food and eat it in her pit but not to wash it up? GTFO
na i think julie is an enabler tbh she seems that way ive got the feeling since brogan moved out of her dads years ago shes very diffrent now

Reactions: 9
Basically she's added a big dollop of fat on top of her pasta! Cos she lurvessssss fat and sugar!!! She also loves dairy and eggs. But NEVER eats them as she's intolerant and has awful IBS!! 😅😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
4423AD8F-9B88-413F-8F20-07E2CF5A05CB.jpeg

Another incredible AD! What’s with that demonic smile? It’s like she’s finally discovered the joys of electricity

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Basically she's added a big dollop of fat on top of her pasta! Cos she lurvessssss fat and sugar!!! She also loves dairy and eggs. But NEVER eats them as she's intolerant and has awful IBS!! 😅😉
also the cheese drawer!!! I mean I love cheese but I don't have a dairy intolerance..

Reactions: 14
How the hell was that AD approved? The prints aren’t clear and the light is bouncing off them.

Reactions: 13
What an un natural way to sit on a sofa! Her foot is ready to slide off with a giant potato thud!!!

And why does she alwayssss have to be in these photos!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s she laughing at? 😂 if she insists on being in it she could have done one where she’s like cuddled on the sofa with a blanket, smiling at her phone with a cup of tea. Yeah that would also be crap but at lea make sense!!

Reactions: 7
I often think with influencers that a lot of time and care goes into photos (even if I may not personally like them) but its obvious that this is an after thought.

Looks like it was shot on a phone. Should have shot it earlier in the day so the natural light was better. On a decent camera. Maybe a bit of photo editing on Lightroom.

Her laugh reminds me of that 'women laughing at salad' meme that went around. So so poor.

Reactions: 17
252387C4-35E9-4325-9304-BC22CFEDA083.jpeg

Long time follower, first time poster. But I couldn’t help but notice this comment on her recent home photo....How dumb can one be! Also the fact that Benjis dad, who installed the tiles, has no intentions of moving the tub to lay the flooring is baffling! I’m kind of excited to see this train wreck unfold! 😆😆

Reactions: 12
I just realised that the Desenio ad has been posted on her main account, not her home account... is that because she has more followers and can demand a higher fee?!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 74320
Long time follower, first time poster. But I couldn’t help but notice this comment on her recent home photo....How dumb can one be! Also the fact that Benjis dad, who installed the tiles, has no intentions of moving the tub to lay the flooring is baffling! I’m kind of excited to see this train wreck unfold! 😆😆
They are putting in a bath panel so there’s no need to tile beyond that.

Why is she manically smiling at a lamp???
Because she is SO SO PROUD of herself.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200121-110945-01.jpeg

The face of someone who's just broken in to fridge and ate the whole cheese drawer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.