Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is starting to make me feel sick. She looks so unhealthy and like she needs a decent scrub! She just looks so dirty all the time

Reactions: 12
Her & mummy new some pr’s and organisers of the Cosmo event, this was what caused the fallout with Rosi (they seem to be following each other now though) so she got people moved about and then she wins awards 🤔 and for best beauty blog?? witch can’t even apply lipstick 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi, long time lurker and hate-watcher of brogan, first time poster. Have you seen this comment? I’m dying!

6ABA0EF9-2E53-4A8C-AC69-560449C30DDD.jpeg

Also that voice 🙄 I’m a teacher and have completely lost my voice (worse than brogan) twice in my career and both times I haven’t taken time off work. Just powered through and wrote on the board what I wanted to say. Also I didn’t go to the doctors because why would I waste the nhs time like that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Can't remember who but someone called the prints from Desenio on the lounge wall 😂
Also love how she justifies herself by answering all the criticism we post on here !!
That was meee haha in thread number 15, my 3rd of 4th post ever on tattle I think!!!!

Reactions: 7
Hi, long time lurker and hate-watcher of brogan, first time poster. Have you seen this comment? I’m dying!

View attachment 74064
Also that voice 🙄 I’m a teacher and have completely lost my voice (worse than brogan) twice in my career and both times I haven’t taken time off work. Just powered through and wrote on the board what I wanted to say. Also I didn’t go to the doctors because why would I waste the nhs time like that?
I wonder if they are a Tattler...

Reactions: 4
Another lurker here just joining in. Not long time but was recommended to watch her because I’m from Bournemouth so thought I’d give her a watch.....
No hun, this is shocking content. Bournemouth is an absolutely awesome place, independent restaurants/cafes, the beach is miles and miles long with some of the best sunsets/sunrises, the new forest, local events. The most you see is her office, the inside of her car, or a chain restaurant she is #ad promoting. Considering this is her job, I’m shocked at how bad this is. Disappointed.

Reactions: 29

View attachment 74064
That comment 😂

Reactions: 2
I don't suppose anyone noticed Benjis reply one of her comments in that vlog. She said they "they hadn't seen each other for a week", to which Benji replied under his breath "Yeah, it's been great". Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't suppose anyone noticed Benjis reply one of her comments in that vlog. She said they "they hadn't seen each other for a week", to which Benji replied under his breath "Yeah, it's been great". Lol.
Haha! Well the lad can do better that’s for sure

Reactions: 7
I think either Mooneys mum or her knew the person and Brogan started rumours something like that and stopped rosie jay pierce sitting somewhere
What was the story between them two. I seem to remember them being chatty then it stopped. I don't know if it’s already been discussed so sorry if it has

‘I was seen quite quickly because I’ve got a history of migraines’ you and me both brogan but it wouldn’t get you prioritised in a and e

Reactions: 13
I weigh less than 8 stone and when I had a heartrate of over 150bpm I was hooked up in resus immediately and kept in overnight. It’s not a weight thing.

The bit at the end where she says about her loosing her voice, im sure she says 'I've tried not dogging too much today' :oops:
I heard this too! 😂
Can't believe the shade she threw at her hairdresser, she basically said her mum does a better job!
She can't have been that ill or she wouldn't have gone to the P&O event!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.