Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was doing the q and a and someone asked about why she wasnt taking boxes to the house, her reply šŸ¤£shes full.of rubbish
Her excuse of the kitchen needs painting really isnā€™t a valid one. Why isnā€™t she painting it then? Does she not have worktops the boxes can go on? Or how about that island you were so happy to have!

Reactions: 8
I think she lacks any comprehension or awareness of others. She ignores the boxes so doesnā€™t realise they are on eyesore and completely taking over Kevinā€™s house. She oblivious that maybe he just wants his frigging house back and to move out!

Reactions: 10
Speaking of Kevinā€™s house - I thought it was really rude when she said that the clock had stopped working and it was just up there to cover a hole anyway. So theyā€™re just going to leave him with a broken clock and a hole in the wall?!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Speaking of Kevinā€™s house - I thought it was really rude when she said that the clock had stopped working and it was just up there to cover a hole anyway. So theyā€™re just going to leave him with a broken clock and a hole in the wall?!
She will up and leave that house and never step foot in it again. She wonā€™t clean it or make it decent again.

She already clutters up most parts of that house, I'm sure she will leave a trail of trash behind for poor Kevin when they finally move into Mooney mansion..

Reactions: 5
She actually has no manners, how rude and disrespectful to someone elses home?!

Reactions: 7
Best thing for Kevin would be if he moved all their crap over to Mooney mansion while they're on their cruise and changed the locks on his house. I can't imagine how bad it must be in that house with a living room full of boxes and Broglan getting overwhelmed every time she has to tidy up.

Reactions: 31
Where des Kevin live now?

If he's living with them, in which room?

He can't surely be sleeping in her 'office' bed, and I'm pretty sure we have seen all the doors in the bungalow which lead to all the rooms we have seen.... also more fool him if he is sleeping there with all that crap around the place and pi,es of washing up stacking up, it's like they are students living in a bedsit!

Reactions: 3
If she was sick enough to need A&E yesterday, sheā€™s too sick to go to an event tomorrow!
Ridiculous time-wasting lazy waster

Reactions: 23
It was a VERY BAD CHEST INFECTION yesterday and now today sheā€™s cured? Honestly she has lost all grip on reality, she seriously needs to get back out into the real world and start dealing with actual tit to give her some perspective back.

That vlog yesterday was dire. She did NOTHING, at all. And it takes her a week to edit that and upload it and itā€™s the most she can churn out a week?

I would LOVE for her to tell us why sheā€™s so overwhelmed right now, I really would. Cos sheā€™s not working 8+ hour days, sheā€™s not decorating at the house, sheā€™s not busy with events or meetings. What the heck is going on?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Where des Kevin live now?

If he's living with them, in which room?

He can't surely be sleeping in her 'office' bed, and I'm pretty sure we have seen all the doors in the bungalow which lead to all the rooms we have seen.... also more fool him if he is sleeping there with all that crap around the place and pi,es of washing up stacking up, it's like they are students living in a bedsit!
Pretty sure they said he has his own bedroom.

ā€œIf Iā€™m at my desk all day im not going to film itā€ THAT IS ALL YOU FILM!

Listing her plan for the week is pathetic - thereā€™s nothing on it! Besides the meeting the rest would take a couple of hours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ooh. Going out for lunch AND dinner after a Nandoā€™s a couple of days before. No wonder youā€™re piling the beef on BrogAD.

Im embarrassed for her that she thinks meeting a company for 3 hours is SUCH a busy day. You pissed about at home until 1pm and you were back by 6 where you sat back on your arse.

Reactions: 16
Practically at death door yesterday and sheā€™s feeling better today sheā€™s a knob ! I would be embarrassed if I was her she could have not posted anything for a few days and made it believable always a drama with her.

She better not do a vlog next week filming showcasing her phoning the doctors being at the hospital with the heart monitor onšŸ˜’ like sheā€™s in an episode of bleeping holby

The Q&A When asked about children etc she couldnā€™t look at the camera I donā€™t know if it was because she felt uncomfortable? shy ?or lying to herself that they want they same thing in the future?

Reactions: 11
I canā€™t believe her Friday consisted of a 9:20 gym class and then a trip to Home Bargains and B&M but she had the bare faced cheek to say how busy she was with her work.

Reactions: 6
She definitely reads here regularly. After I mentioned her goal to reach 100k would be a stretch on the last thread she just so happens to mention it at the beginning of the vlog.

How often do you think she reads her? Do you think she counts it as part of her admin? šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She definitely reads here regularly. After I mentioned her goal to reach 100k would be a stretch on the last thread she just so happens to mention it at the beginning of the vlog.

How often do you think she reads her? Do you think she counts it as part of her admin? šŸ™„
Iā€™m sure her emails are Tattle notifications.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.