Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can everyone just back up a fucking minute.

Britney has been famous since she was a child.
She has been told what to do, what to say, what to wear, since she was a child.
She was in an abusive conservatorship for 13+ years.
Her abusers were her family. The ones that were supposed to protect her and love her unconditionally. The ones that forced her to perform, kept her children from her, drugged her and made her do other things against her will for their financial and reputational gain.

People were so quick to #FreeBritney and jump on the trend and we’re horrified about what they heard in her testimony. And now you lot have the AUDACITY to order for her to be silenced and about how erratic she comes across. Britney is finally free, thank god.

Let this woman be. If she wants to air this shit in public, let her. She’s not had a voice for so long stop trying to tell her how to use it. For the first time in a long time IT’S HER CHOICE. Shame on you. If her finding her feet after this prolonged period of gaslighting and isolation is uncomfortable for you, then unfollow her. This ain’t about you. Let her live her life. Let her make mistakes. She now has the freedom to and we need to respect that.

Why don’t you redirect your energy into looking into the corruption of the conservatorship or do some research into the other people who are wrongly being abused like this.

May you never have mental health struggles or live through abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Maybe you could list the types of home decor, clothing styles, and dance moves that you deem acceptable to avoid being put in an involuntary conversatorship?
I have ADHD and all of the anxiety and depression that so often comes with it, I couldn't stand still if I was paid to. Should I pack my bags for a mental hospital, or do you need to see my clothes and furniture first?
Why is no one allowed an opinion without someone always taking PERSONAL offence!!!!!!!

I have never once said she needs packing off to a mental hospital once so why you insinuate I did 🤔

I am not going to apologise for saying what most people are thinking. Britney went through years and years of essentially abuse. And of course that would have taken a massive toll on her mental well-being. Coming out of this conservaship will not make her all of a sudden ok and mentally well. And all I’m saying is CLEARLY she is not 100 still……she still needs to be in some kind of therapy to get over the trauma she has endured all these years…. She looks erratic , manic at times ….yes she is free and so she should be …..but she needs to have now an amazing team supporting her …not people just yes men.

of course she should be free but if people really can’t see she is unwell then I’m shocked !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
I think the comparisons to Kim K are delusional, everything Kim K does is carefully planned and curated by her and a huge PR team, Britney is just posting sad vulnerable looking nudes over and over. If Kim k was posting in that fashion I'm sure people would be concerned about that too.

Reactions: 31

Shinythings

VIP Member
So they've announced they have lost the baby. I can't help but feel skeptical that Britney was in the middle of a manic episode (which isn't that uncommon) and was having delusions was pregnant and someone has stepped in and out comes this announcement.

Reactions: 23

LaraQ

VIP Member
Anyone seen her latest tweets?

Dunno if they are in the right order but here they are

Worrying.I think she's spiralling again.I absolutely do not think she should be under a conservatorship, but I do think she needs real and sustained help for her mental health issues.

Reactions: 23

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
I’m in the camp of - should the conservatship have been in place in the way that it was? No it was clearly toxic and exploitative.

Do I support her “right” to do what she wants on her Instagram? Yes, BUT do I thinks she needs independent mental health support? Yes.

free Britney is more nuanced than let her do what the heck she wants when she’s still unwell. She’s been exploited and sexualised for so long since she was a teenager 😢😢

Reactions: 22

Mgc85

Even if the fiancé turns out to be a hanger on, even if she blows through her money on all sorts of nonsense, retires or doesn’t retire or makes an absolute arse of herself or launches a war against everyone who wronged her or quietly disappears…it’s her right to. It always was. The years she missed out on with her sons is what really gets to me. I genuinely wish her so much peace in her life going forward and hope this leads to a proper review of the whole conservatorship system.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

newtoyou

VIP Member
Britney - gets naked/topless in multiple videos and photo shoots = sane

Britney - gets naked out of her own choice after being told what to do with HER body for 13 years and posts it on Instagram = mentally unstable

🙄

(by the way I’m not denying she has mental health issues. But it’s interesting that the “out of control” narrative returns when she’s showing her body outside of her art. Exactly what happened in 2007 when everyone though it was outrageous that she went out without a bra)

• Heart
Reactions: 21

atomic

Its not so much about the recent pics. Its the recent pics in addition to everything else.

The long, rambling, nonsensical posts, arguing with her sister over instagram etc, over the past however many months since she was free of her conservatorship are what sadly made me first think all was not well. I understand that she is enjoying her newfound freedom, but as someone who has suffered with serious mental health issues in the past I can recognise (what is IMO) erratic behaviour when I see it; I've been there and looking back now I can recognise how unwell I was.

I don't think its fair to say people want to see her fail. I want absolutely nothing more than to see Britney thrive and live a happy life, but if she was my friend, this would definitely concern me.

She doesn't even look happy in the pics she posted last night - quite honestly (and I know this likely isn't the case) but she actually looks like she has been told to stand there and pose for them.

There is something really off about it all and I think its quite naive to put this all down to her just enjoying herself and posting whatever she likes on social media.

Reactions: 20

Madge Harvey

Never understood this whole “she has mental issues” crap - so what? People with mental issue can’t live their lives?

One of my distant family members has psychotic mental health issues but works in quite a high up role in the NHS. She takes medication and functions normally. Why should Britney be any difference?
The conservatorship is just a fancy name for leeches sucking the teet dry.

• Heart

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Yes, I mean it's perfectly normal to go around with no panties, flashing your bits at the paps, then shave off all your hair and start attacking cars with umbrellas, isn't it?

View attachment 1021869
You could argue that this was a minor reaction to childhood abuse, goading by press, a custody battle and handling fame and money from a young age. Doesn’t make it right but she could have taken her own life or turned into a drug addict. Her family should have protected and supported her, not abuse and steal and lock her up in a legal prison.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
I don’t like this narrative that because she was in a conservatorship people can’t say anything even slightly negative about her.

She can post whatever the hell she wants, but people can also pass judgment on those pics.

Yes other women post naked pics too but i also think they are tacky for doing it, just look at madonna and her cringe AF pics, at a certain age this shit is embarrassing.

And just because i said i don’t think those pics are tasteful doesn’t mean I don’t love her, because i do still want the best for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Come on! Even the most hard-core, rose tinted glasses fan, can see there's something not ok going on here!
How people defend this behaviour is beyond me. Yes, she's been through shit through the years and dealt with awful treatment from family etc but she's clearly not working through that trauma in a positive way. Anyone who loved her would be encouraging her to go and talk to someone and unravel the deep issues she has. In private.
I can only imagine the videos and pics Sam has that didn't make it to the gram. I fear they will surface when they're needed. And that's the scariest bit. All the ammunition.
It's cruel to encourage it.

jackolantern

VIP Member
People can defend her right to post what she wants to the end of the earth, but it doesn’t change the fact how she behaves isn’t the act of a mentally stable woman. Is it a surprise? Ofcourse not. Should she be in a conservatorship? Ofcourse not. But having a baby right now is a terrible fucking idea and I hope to god it doesn’t go the way her boys did for all their sakes.

Yes she has a right to freedom but being a parent comes with the responsibility of making sure your kids come first. It isn’t putting your kids first to constantly post nudes like that online when you have millions of followers. That stands true regardless of wether you have been able to or not for the past however many years.

She isn’t well. It isn’t saying people with MH issues should be locked up to say so.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Why is no one allowed an opinion without someone always taking PERSONAL offence!!!!!!!

I have never once said she needs packing off to a mental hospital once so why you insinuate I did 🤔

I am not going to apologise for saying what most people are thinking. Britney went through years and years of essentially abuse. And of course that would have taken a massive toll on her mental well-being. Coming out of this conservaship will not make her all of a sudden ok and mentally well. And all I’m saying is CLEARLY she is not 100 still……she still needs to be in some kind of therapy to get over the trauma she has endured all these years…. She looks erratic , manic at times ….yes she is free and so she should be …..but she needs to have now an amazing team supporting her …not people just yes men.

of course she should be free but if people really can’t see she is unwell then I’m shocked !!!!!
I wouldn’t bother , you’re not allowed to say anything slightly negative here about her 🤣

Some only see her happiness and yes that great thats what we want for her and she truly deserves it but some can also see that she still has a long way to go to be ‘healthy’ and thats not a criticism in any way at all and it doesn’t mean people want her to be locked up in a mental institution.. but if you even think that you’re not a fan apparently

• Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
"She clearly has MH Issues" "She's Crazy" "She needs help" "Why are people supporting her crazy photos" "Her Sons Will Be So Embarrassed" "She needs to be in a conservatorship"

Only some of the messed up comments iv read regarding Britneys naked photos. I don't understand why? 😕 We have many other celebrities who pose nude or pose half naked. What about the kardashian clan? Christ we have seen all of Kim's body. Why wouldn't her kids be Embarrassed of her? Sex tape? Posing nude on mags and on social media? Because she doesn't have a mental health condition it's acceptable. This is ridiculous the amount of photos posted on social media by other celebrities of similar photos is a total double standards.

Britney Spears hasn't had her own life for nearly 14 years. The mad stuff we all do in our 20s she never got to live out or experiment doing. Her life was taken away from her through no choice of her own. Now she's free from all these horrible people who controlled her and robbed from her and used her.

She looks like she's acting out now that she's free and so what. She's Britney freaking Spears! She can post what she likes. She's got a hot body if I looked that good naked I'd be showing it off to or making money from OF 😂😂

It's people like yourselves who end up giving people a MH condition with your unnecessary comments and negativity. Yes we are all welcome to our opinions but when you start insulting someone for doing something you don't agree with a line has been crossed. If I was Britney and reading these ridiculous comments I'd be upset at first then I'd stop caring and then act out and keep posting the stuff that's annoying people so people still talk and keep me relevant lol. Can't we just leave her alone and just let her do what she wants without the judgy comments? Hasn't she been through enough? 🤷‍♀️ She may well have a MH condition who doesn't these days? 🙄 we don't all need insulting or degrading over our MH it helps nobody. Its a shame people will never leave her alone or keep bringing up her past when she's trying to create a new life. All I see is a woman finally free and happy and living her life not give 2 F**ks what you all think 🤣 and rightly so 😂
Get in the bin. She's crackers! Yes other celebs post provactive pics but not in the same light that britney does. She looks half dug up, never looks like she's seen a shower or new clothes it's all so fucking strange. People act like the family had her locked in a basement for 20 years, she still had a life on excess. Its all one sided from her end. I'd like to hear what the real deal is with her. It's the fact her boys never see her speaks volumes to me.

Reactions: 18

MrsLucas

VIP Member
I honestly think they would have offed her without the fans scrutiny of the situation.
I'm honestly so happy for her 😊 Project Rose had to be Rosengart?! 🌹
I have a few opinions on project rose part of me believes we don’t really know exactly what it is yet and part thinks it’s Rosengart. Maybe she will tell us. Ahhhh oh my god I can not even begin to imagine how Britney is feeling wow 😭❤❤❤❤. The best news. People used to think I was crazy when I used to talk about it years ago after reading ‘rumours’ that actually turned out to be true. She’s my Queen I’ve loved her most of my life. I hate to bring team con up today but I do hope to god that this just isn’t it. I listened to Rosengart talk and he mentioned tristar. They are the main culprits here the number 1 Lou Taylor. Justice needs to be served she needs to pay for everything. Yes of course her father and her family. Rosengart please get Britney’s $600 million back. He’s been in her life for such a short period of time and he’s achieved this historical moment…I believe he will get them all and get Britney HER money one way or another.

• Heart
Reactions: 18