Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sways backwards abs forwards , the 1999 clothes she is still wearing, the weird dancing and spinning, even her house needs updating.
Maybe you could list the types of home decor, clothing styles, and dance moves that you deem acceptable to avoid being put in an involuntary conversatorship?
I have ADHD and all of the anxiety and depression that so often comes with it, I couldn't stand still if I was paid to. Should I pack my bags for a mental hospital, or do you need to see my clothes and furniture first?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe you could list the types of home decor, clothing styles, and dance moves that you deem acceptable to avoid being put in an involuntary conversatorship?
I have ADHD and all of the anxiety and depression that so often comes with it, I couldn't stand still if I was paid to. Should I pack my bags for a mental hospital, or do you need to see my clothes and furniture first?
Why is no one allowed an opinion without someone always taking PERSONAL offence!!!!!!!

I have never once said she needs packing off to a mental hospital once so why you insinuate I did 🤔

I am not going to apologise for saying what most people are thinking. Britney went through years and years of essentially abuse. And of course that would have taken a massive toll on her mental well-being. Coming out of this conservaship will not make her all of a sudden ok and mentally well. And all I’m saying is CLEARLY she is not 100 still……she still needs to be in some kind of therapy to get over the trauma she has endured all these years…. She looks erratic , manic at times ….yes she is free and so she should be …..but she needs to have now an amazing team supporting her …not people just yes men.

of course she should be free but if people really can’t see she is unwell then I’m shocked !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is no one allowed an opinion without someone always taking PERSONAL offence!!!!!!!

I have never once said she needs packing off to a mental hospital once so why you insinuate I did 🤔

I am not going to apologise for saying what most people are thinking. Britney went through years and years of essentially abuse. And of course that would have taken a massive toll on her mental well-being. Coming out of this conservaship will not make her all of a sudden ok and mentally well. And all I’m saying is CLEARLY she is not 100 still……she still needs to be in some kind of therapy to get over the trauma she has endured all these years…. She looks erratic , manic at times ….yes she is free and so she should be …..but she needs to have now an amazing team supporting her …not people just yes men.

of course she should be free but if people really can’t see she is unwell then I’m shocked !!!!!
Social media posts are no way to judge if someone is ‘well’ or not are they? Do you know her personally? Do you know what she does day to day? No. Do you know if she is having numerous therapy sessions a week? No do you know if she’s finally got a good team around her working with her supporting her and actually caring about her? No. We don’t know do we?! She’s been through hell and back and now she’s finally really truly happy. You can see it in her eyes that sparkle is back and her smile is not forced. Sure she will need help she’s said so herself and I’m sure she is getting the help with therapy that she needs. Therapy is really difficult especially when discussing trauma that you have been through and come on she’s had the most horrific time 😔. She’s stated many times herself that she doesn’t care what people think about her posts. Just because her fashion isn’t what society says is should be today means nothing. That’s the style she likes probably the style she wore when she was her happiest. She was not aloud a pair of sketchers for god sake 🙄 so for her to know all about high fashion is a far reach. This freedom is still all new to her she’s finding herself again and I for one am just so relieved and happy for her. I adore her so bloody much she deserves for people to leave her alone and stop criticising her every move, outfit, quotes on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Social media posts are no way to judge if someone is ‘well’ or not are they? Do you know her personally? Do you know what she does day to day? No. Do you know if she is having numerous therapy sessions a week? No do you know if she’s finally got a good team around her working with her supporting her and actually caring about her? No. We don’t know do we?! She’s been through hell and back and now she’s finally really truly happy. You can see it in her eyes that sparkle is back and her smile is not forced. Sure she will need help she’s said so herself and I’m sure she is getting the help with therapy that she needs. Therapy is really difficult especially when discussing trauma that you have been through and come on she’s had the most horrific time 😔. She’s stated many times herself that she doesn’t care what people think about her posts. Just because her fashion isn’t what society says is should be today means nothing. That’s the style she likes probably the style she wore when she was her happiest. She was not aloud a pair of sketchers for god sake 🙄 so for her to know all about high fashion is a far reach. This freedom is still all new to her she’s finding herself again and I for one am just so relieved and happy for her. I adore her so bloody much she deserves for people to leave her alone and stop criticising her every move, outfit, quotes on social media.
Well if spinning, doing odd dance moves (that girls used to kill it!) , being erratic, mumbling captions that don’t make sense is what you think makes her look happy than she has ever been ……. I can’t say any more can I 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 6

I wouldn’t bother , you’re not allowed to say anything slightly negative here about her 🤣

Some only see her happiness and yes that great thats what we want for her and she truly deserves it but some can also see that she still has a long way to go to be ‘healthy’ and thats not a criticism in any way at all and it doesn’t mean people want her to be locked up in a mental institution.. but if you even think that you’re not a fan apparently

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Isnt this meant to be a discussion thread
Rave about is a whole different forum 🤷‍♀️

And I still don't trust her fiance Sam.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t bother , you’re not allowed to say anything slightly negative here about her 🤣

Some only see her happiness and yes that great thats what we want for her and she truly deserves it but some can also see that she still has a long way to go to be ‘healthy’ and thats not a criticism in any way at all and it doesn’t mean people want her to be locked up in a mental institution.. but if you even think that you’re not a fan apparently
Not at all everyone is entitled to their own opinions. None of us including myself knows what’s really going on. She will never be the old Britney she herself doesn’t want to be that. What I find quite frustrating is judging somebody from social media posts. I’m glad she keeps on posting. There was a time a few months ago I wish she would stop for a while because of everyone’s opinions on what’s really wrong with trying to diagnose her but now…no I’m glad she just doesn’t care what people think. I like to believe that she is happy and living life.

Reactions: 6
Not at all everyone is entitled to their own opinions. None of us including myself knows what’s really going on. She will never be the old Britney she herself doesn’t want to be that. What I find quite frustrating is judging somebody from social media posts. I’m glad she keeps on posting. There was a time a few months ago I wish she would stop for a while because of everyone’s opinions on what’s really wrong with trying to diagnose her but now…no I’m glad she just doesn’t care what people think. I like to believe that she is happy and living life.
but you’re also judging her ‘happiness’ from social media, thats what everyone is doing really.. nothing wrong with either side but i feel everytime someone dares criticise or say something slightly negative they are jumped on and told to leave her alone…

like i said before she is probably the most loved celeb out there and everyone wants the best for her whatever that is

Reactions: 4
but you’re also judging her ‘happiness’ from social media, thats what everyone is doing really.. nothing wrong with either side but i feel everytime someone dares criticise or say something slightly negative they are jumped on and told to leave her alone…

like i said before she is probably the most loved celeb out there and everyone wants the best for her whatever that is
Well I want to believe that she is happy and from what is out there it seems that that is what she is extremely happy. I just don’t like the negativity when she’s literally had to live in hell for so very long. She’s finding herself again and discovering what life really is like to actually live. She’s human we all make mistakes daily but no matter what she does there will always be someone out there saying ‘oh she’s spinning round and round she must need some help’ or whatever it is she does it’s always going to be the same, sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she actually pregnant or is she talking bobbins? Sam hasn’t posted anything I know that’s not saying much as he doesn’t seem to post much apart from himself but you’d think him being a first time dad he’d say something.

Reactions: 4
I think she really is. In her Instagram post she talks about how she previously had perinatal depression, I can’t see her mentioning something so hard to talk about in a joking post.

Reactions: 2
If its true then hope she gets to have a safe pregnancy and gets to enjoy being a mother this time. She’s only ever wanted a family of her own.

still dont trust Sam.

Reactions: 7
Well I want to believe that she is happy and from what is out there it seems that that is what she is extremely happy. I just don’t like the negativity when she’s literally had to live in hell for so very long. She’s finding herself again and discovering what life really is like to actually live. She’s human we all make mistakes daily but no matter what she does there will always be someone out there saying ‘oh she’s spinning round and round she must need some help’ or whatever it is she does it’s always going to be the same, sadly.
It’s the problematic discourse around having mental health issues and/or being neurodivergent that I don’t like. Britney has always been eccentric and goofy. Saying things like ‘she’s erratic and therefore she needs help’ rubs me, as someone who comes across as aloof and weird because of autism, the wrong way. Some of us are just weird and that’s fine! Let us live! (I’m not trying to insinuate anything about Britney’s health with this, just relating to my own experiences.) Besides, Britney has spoken about having therapy recently so she is most likely getting help whatever side of the debate you’re on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was confused by her post at first buy it must be true as every news site is reporting it and now Sam has posted this. I'm so happy for her. I just hope people leave her alone during her pregnancy and she's able to enjoy being a mummy this time round.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.