Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post 🥺🥺 omg Britney you are soooo strong 💞💞💞💞. The caption 😱 they can all rot in hell vile evil people🤬🤬. It’s been all over that lynn flew to LA a week or so before the termination hearing. Britney refused to see her AND she didn’t have to see her. Jodie is going to be staying on to support Britney don’t know how long for but I think it’s a really good decision on Britney’s part. I was a little unsure because she did mention in her testimony that Jodi was also going too far like her father but things must have changed. Maybe Jodi got right on Britney’s side after that hearing? Who knows. Britney is still able to make her own decisions. She’s been living a jail like life for almost 14 years who wouldn’t need a little help with every day things?

Reactions: 2
Her video made me so happy! ♥♥♥ It’s the best thing to hear her speak like this after so long. That Oprah interview better be coming!

Reactions: 4
Even if the fiancé turns out to be a hanger on, even if she blows through her money on all sorts of nonsense, retires or doesn’t retire or makes an absolute arse of herself or launches a war against everyone who wronged her or quietly disappears…it’s her right to. It always was. The years she missed out on with her sons is what really gets to me. I genuinely wish her so much peace in her life going forward and hope this leads to a proper review of the whole conservatorship system.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That video is pretty hopeful. Do Oprah and bring awareness to the system

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine 😔 they all deserve the WORST. She was feared for her life, she said again you saved my life 🥺. I read a court filing about the sjp trust/spears trust and the expert who went through it basically said the way it was wrote it was like Jamie spears was planning on out living Britney. Well look at her now Jamie spears not even a whole week living in freedom and she’s talking like her old self, she looks amazing but you and the rest of team con have caused her trauma that she will never get over. I think it’s safe to say she defiantly wants justice served l.

Reactions: 4
She just wants to buy candles 😭
Can you imagine being BRITNEY SPEARS and all you want in life is to go to tkmaxx (or somewhere fancier🤪!) and buy candles!!! Simple pleasures. It’s so sad that she has been trapped for so long. I’ve always thought she seemed like such a beautiful, kind and gentle soul.

Reactions: 11
I really cried, wish her all the happiness and I hope she gets justice, more time with her sons and the baby she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope she cuts every single one of them off (aside from her children obviously) - and I mean the lot of them inc Jamie Lynns kids. Time for JL and the rest of them to make their own money - I mean they will always do better than your average Joe due to B connection anyway.

Reactions: 13
I hope she cuts every single one of them off (aside from her children obviously) - and I mean the lot of them inc Jamie Lynns kids. Time for JL and the rest of them to make their own money - I mean they will always do better than your average Joe due to B connection anyway.
Couldn't agree more! I won't be surprised if they start selling their version to the highest bidder. I actually don't care what Britney goes and does now as long as she's happy but I really really hope she's finished with every one of them and takes everything away that they've gained through her.

Reactions: 9
Hmm so I posted earlier about Jodi filing to be kind of like ‘care manager’ it’s a control thing yet again. They are still going to be repping money from her🤬🤬. I hope Rosengart responds to this filing and not in any kind of agreement.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know why Britney deleted the post about the cosmetics from Jeffree Star?

Really hope she does do an interview. What it must be like to be silenced for all those years! I hope she lets rip on everything.

I continue to be in awe of Britney's strength. Having been a fan since the beginning, I just hope she will find the peace and happiness everybody deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I

I think some fans pointed out he has racist views. I don’t know anything about the guy personally.
Jeffree is really problematic…he has avoided cancel culture by the skin of his teeth & Britney got piled on by the people that she just told she couldn’t buy a candle for the last 13 year too…oh people are quick to forget !!

Reactions: 3
Jeffree star also made some not so nice comments about Britney.

I wonder who Britney’s new manager will
Be? Apparently she’s had meetings with lady gags’s manager but he’s got connection to evil Taylor 😳😳.

Reactions: 1
Ouff the shade thrown at Cristina 🤣👌 Go on Brit shame them allllll 💅
But Christina did speak out when it came out about her being forced to have the coil. Obs I don’t know the ins and outs of that relationship but I feel that was taken a bit out of context. Britney needs to just sit back a bit and observe and work out who her friends really out. I know she’s angry af and she has every right to be.

Reactions: 5
Hmm Christina’s Never really been nice towards Britney. Making fun of her voice before and just been damn right rude. Not just now years and years ago. It’s such a shame because they have known each other for soooo long and they came up in the industry together. Christina claims to be this woman empowering women 🤨. Christina’s never had a good rep so many have spoken out about her rude nasty attitude. I’m not taking her talent away from her she’s got one of the best singing voices and the stripped album I played constantly growing up. There’s a reason the industry kind of turns its back on people sometimes. You look for anyone saying a bad word about Britney and you will seriously struggle everyone loved her and says she’s the sweetest celeb. I’m so glad Britney did speak out shes human just like us and her voice has been stopped for almost 14 years now she can speak out and speak her mind finally. Christina’s post she did after Britney spoke out In court was just to get on the bandwagon because everyone else was speaking out and it was ‘good’ PR. She clearly didn’t mean a thing she said.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.