Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
So now she's pretending to be pregnant because you havnt realised this about her posts? 🙄 have a day off will you 😂
I posed a question not a statement and there is no need to be rude. You did miss the whole point of my post which was the size of the dog indicates the post I was talking about wasn't old.

These kind of impolite posts is not how we behave on tattle. You can disagree respectfully or answer the question I asked without trying to start flame wars. Please read the rules - https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Wow people really need to know the facts before they start judging. Britney’s life’s been like a prison not just for the 13, almost 14 truly awful years of her life but since she was a young girl. She’s been controlled her entire career. She thought she had found her true love and wanted to marry him asap and live a normal life. She had two babies back to back he cheated on her and did god knows what else. This more than likely caused her to have post natal depression. Imagine having that then your ‘family’ siding with someone who truly hurt you trying to take away your children from you so they can have full access and then as a result of that get THE pay day. All that then you have the entire world hating on you saying your crazy. The paparazzi not willing to leave you alone constantly there and then your getting drugged 😳😳. Would you not at some point crack? Everyone’s got their breaking point. Britney’s just so happened in front of the world. She’s been through hell. She’s been threatened by her own father that she would not see her children or boyfriend if she did not obey him. So that’s what she did. Now she’s got her freedom people are STILL there constantly criticising her for not wearing the right make up not wearing the right clothes not dancing the right way. How is it effecting your life? Leave her alone let her be let her have her freedom that she’s finally got.

• Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
The conservatorship may have been harsh, but it was there for a reason. This is becoming more evident as time goes on.
I am sick of people sticking up for her. Lets face it shes crackers. She 100% has mental health issues, her family have not once spoken badly about her and the issues she has had. She clearly leads a delusional life with that hanger on sam who is lapping up the attention.
I don't buy she is pregnant, I want to see how that unfolds.

Pinkii

VIP Member
You can be a fan and admit something isn’t right.

Acting like she is fine and all is dandy doesn’t make you a bigger or better fan.

I don’t think anyone wants anything bad for ber, fan or non fan.

• Heart

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I think she looks lost and dead behind the eyes, she is not happy or free she she needs professional help not smothered but it’s people defending this behaviour that’s really not helping her!!!!!!!!!

how am I the only one looking at her and seeing still a vulnerable girl acting erratically 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

You are aware she's in the process of buying a new house?

Are you also aware she has really bad anxiety? Iv met her on her tour during her conservatorship and other then been yelled at and bossed about you can clearly see and tell she has high anxiety. The constant fidgeting of hands and moving side to side, front to back is another sign of anxiety. Look at past interviews she's done it for years lol

The dancing videos are just her being free and letting go after being locked up for nearly 14 years? She's missed out on a huge portion of her life her 20s and 30s where robbed from her. Now she's finally able to do whatever she wants. Just because some people can't understand the dances ect doesn't mean she needs looking at or is mentally unstable. She can't do right for wrong here. We as fans should be happy she's happy and just enjoy her posts. She's made it clear she doesn't care what anyone thinks. She's also made it clear she isn't ready to talk about anything just yet but has signed a huge book deal so it's all gunna come out soon. That woman has been through hell she needs time to heal. I feel sorry for her seeing the amount of hate and mentally ill comments. She clearly will have a mental health illness after everything she's been through but who doesn't have one these days? Instead of constantly judging her can't we just let her be? Even her new personal assistant has told fans to calm down and stop telling her what to do and what not to do, what she should and shouldn't wear. Her PA even has to turn her messages off because fans won't back off and she's sick of the hate.

Britney finally looks happy and full of life. Her conservatorship may be over but it's still being processed and last things being sorted out. I mean her dad is still demanding she pay up for his lawyer and court fees things like that that's why her Instagram posts get taken down everytime she captions a post with info about her conservatorship in detail.

Not meaning to have a go at you by the way 😅😅

• Sad

dlevan

Chatty Member
I am happy for Britney and really wanting her to be happy and healthy. She is so beautiful and as a young girl I wanted to look just like her, and I know she’s older now and I know she’s been through hell, so please don’t jump down my throat for saying this but why is her hair and makeup so consistently awful? She could look so much better. I’m not saying glam it up more… maybe even tone it down?! With the heavy eyes and brassy yellow hair it’s adding to how barmy/unhinged she may appear to others

Lucylou58

I do adore Britney and totally feel for anyone to suffer such loss but I can't help but think how people were commenting about the inconsistencies between the size of the dog and her posts etc that she was making this up and now this announcement?
It’s terrible to say but I completely agree, never believed she was pregnant in the first places and now they have had to come up with someone to cover it all up. Hope I’m wrong but she is clearly unwell.

Sea

VIP Member
Isnt this meant to be a discussion thread
Rave about is a whole different forum 🤷‍♀️

And I still don't trust her fiance Sam.

Shinythings

VIP Member
Plus it's not even just one, it's multiple posts now and her posts are rarely coherent. Who knew showing concern for her mental state suddenly means we're trolling her and want her back under a conservatorship? 🙄

MrsLucas

VIP Member
She can wake up today for the first time in 13 years without living in fear of her evil vile father 🥺. I love how rosengart said they have formed a good relationship and she loves her fans 🥺💖. Most importantly his goal is for her to be out of the bull shit before her her birthday on the 2nd December. I love him🥺🌹.

• Heart

MrsLucas

VIP Member
When Jamie Lynn got the nick show, it never cost Britney anything, did it? Also she has her own musical genre, which is country. If anything, Britney's career benefitted from her sister's success, no-one "stole" anything from her.

View attachment 1040430
🤣🤣 sorry what? Britney’s career benefited from Jamie lynns success 🤣🤣 what success’s is that? How’s Jamie lynns record sales?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Maa92

Britney’s been isolated from society for so long, of course she’s not going to act like a 40 year old woman. She’s been betrayed by the people she should’ve been able to trust the most, her sister brings out a tell all book just as Britney is becoming free, can you blame her for being pissed off?

She has no idea who to trust, she’s also always worked - she’s not currently working and has freedom and access to social media, she’s going through the motions on projecting it through social media.

How many people go through a trauma and head over to Facebook or Instagram? Alice Evans is doing it right now.

Britney hasn’t ever had to “adult” so I don’t know why people are shocked that she’s coming across immature. Imagine having all your rights taken away, never having to manage your own finances or do anything that an adult should do? She’s never been alone in the world. Now she’s free, she’s hurting and unfortunately everyone can see and voice their opinion.

I personally think JL is a disgrace, the whole family are. As for Sam, it does look suspicious but britneys happy and he’s got her back (hopefully he only has good intentions)

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see what happens with her family next. They must be shitting themselves. The money train has officially come to an end.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
I love britney but she needs ALOT of help.

Her latest post is just erratic, she is just rambling and making no sense, was she expecting her 12 year old sister to comfort her when she broke up with her boyf!? like what?

Now I don’t like Jaime lyn at all but what do you expect from a kid? And now as an adult she is probably just as screwed up in her own way with those pathetic excuses of a parent.

Both of them need to keep each other out of their mouths and discuss their issues privately and someone needs to look out for Britney.

DisneyDreamer_x

I was confused by her post at first buy it must be true as every news site is reporting it and now Sam has posted this. I'm so happy for her. I just hope people leave her alone during her pregnancy and she's able to enjoy being a mummy this time round.

• Heart

MrsLucas

VIP Member
She looks like a boiled lobster nowadays, sunburnt TF.
bad move removing her families care. She's the one with Mental issues and I can't believe her whole family were all against her. She'll just get worse now. She hasn't got the mental capacity to just do whatever we all consider Normal. But that ok, because some Internet people just want her to have her freedom SMH 🤷‍♀️
Her behaviour isn't sane. She's constantly spiralling and posting naked pics on insta?! 😣
Seriously?!!!! 😳😳 why feel the need to come on here and bad mouth somebody who’s been through hell and back? Who is anybody to judge her mental capacity? Can you imagine living how she’s had to live for the last 13 years? Britney is seriously so strong to continue to fight for her freedom and now finally big changes are finally happening. Your telling me somebody with such terrible mental health would be able to choose a shit hot lawyer? Remember everything from the past 13 years bearing in mind she’s been highly medicated. Able to teach choreography, remembering her song lyrics. Ah god why can’t people just leave her alone 😔😤🤬.

• Heart

carefulnow

Well I want to believe that she is happy and from what is out there it seems that that is what she is extremely happy. I just don’t like the negativity when she’s literally had to live in hell for so very long. She’s finding herself again and discovering what life really is like to actually live. She’s human we all make mistakes daily but no matter what she does there will always be someone out there saying ‘oh she’s spinning round and round she must need some help’ or whatever it is she does it’s always going to be the same, sadly.
It’s the problematic discourse around having mental health issues and/or being neurodivergent that I don’t like. Britney has always been eccentric and goofy. Saying things like ‘she’s erratic and therefore she needs help’ rubs me, as someone who comes across as aloof and weird because of autism, the wrong way. Some of us are just weird and that’s fine! Let us live! (I’m not trying to insinuate anything about Britney’s health with this, just relating to my own experiences.) Besides, Britney has spoken about having therapy recently so she is most likely getting help whatever side of the debate you’re on.

• Heart