Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her latest tweets?

Dunno if they are in the right order but here they are
Yes yes she is dragging JL as she should. HOWEVER, I am concerned about her symptoms and the lack of support around her. Is there just one security guard? Surely, she is the boss here? Where is Sam? What the actual f***!

Reactions: 6
Yes yes she is dragging JL as she should. HOWEVER, I am concerned about her symptoms and the lack of support around her. Is there just one security guard? Surely, she is the boss here? Where is Sam? What the actual f***!
That's what worries me too. I hope to god nothing happens to her.

Reactions: 2
I’m confused - why would her security treat her like that? That makes it sound like she’s still not in control. Also, this social media stream of consciousness is a lot. There’s a reason most celebrities don’t control their social or fake “ real tweets”, it’s not a good look for any of them when they grab the phone.
I hope she’s ok.

JL needs to be dragged to hell and back so she can be dragged some more. What a ridiculous excuse for a sister.

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her latest tweets?

Dunno if they are in the right order but here they are

Worrying.I think she's spiralling again.I absolutely do not think she should be under a conservatorship, but I do think she needs real and sustained help for her mental health issues.

Reactions: 23
Worrying.I think she's spiralling again.I absolutely don't think she should be under a conservatorship, but I do think she needs real and sustained help for her mental health issues.
Agreed.

Also…what’s the use of Sam if he is not supporting her? Aside from using her as an IG accessory to boost his follower count and going on a bogus Onlyfans platform, what is his actual job?
I smell a rat.

Nasty piece of work that so called sister is. Trying to profit off of Britney once again, I’m not surprised she is angry as hell. I hope that dumb book flops and doesn’t sell a copy

Reactions: 11
Just read the NYT profile of Sam and wow. Where do we start?
His “team” is a couple of morons clearly on drugs
He appears to be trained within an inch of his life to say whatever will sound best

Wild theory: could he have been actually “hired” to date her by her dad during the conservatorship years? God knows it would be his greatest role as his “action career” isn’t going anywhere.
I truly hope to be wrong of course, I wish nothing but happiness for Britney but I get such bad vibes from him.

I hope JL's book flops (which it will). Still disappointed any network would give her the platform to speak when they know how poorly Britney was treated by her whole family.

Hopefully, Britney gets the support she needs. I do worry about her, not that the c-ship was good by any means, but she really needs a great therapist and a healthy support system around her to get better.

Reactions: 7
I hope JL's book flops (which it will). Still disappointed any network would give her the platform to speak when they know how poorly Britney was treated by her whole family.

Hopefully, Britney gets the support she needs. I do worry about her, not that the c-ship was good by any means, but she really needs a great therapist and a healthy support system around her to get better.
It's leaked, so I think those in the fandom who were tempted to buy it already have the link and downloaded it.

It's 240 pages, Britney is mentioned 280 times. I'll probably have it finished by the end of the day.

JL is a disgrace absolute vile vile snake. I feel so sad for britney 😔. Her family are pure evil trash!! I don’t even want to give her the satisfaction of reading her awful book. Who helped you here jl? The evil snake your morphing into? Of course she did!!!!!

Reactions: 1
It's leaked, so I think those in the fandom who were tempted to buy it already have the link and downloaded it.

It's 240 pages, Britney is mentioned 280 times. I'll probably have it finished by the end of the day.
Wow if that’s true that Britney is mentioned that many times then JL has some nerve to say ‘I hate to burst my sisters opinion but my book isn’t about her’

Attachments

• Wow
I hate to burst your bubble JL but you are and never will be like your sister who is Loved around the world. The jealously shows so clearly 🤣🐍🐍🐍🐍.

I’ve just had 5 minutes and I’ve been reading 😔 im so sad that yet again her family are doing this to her literally has lighting her just when she’s got her greatest wish to be free. I believe in karma and I can not wait to see theirs coming.

Attachments

Wow if that’s true that Britney is mentioned that many times then JL has some nerve to say ‘I hate to burst my sisters opinion but my book isn’t about her’
A few people did a word count. She talks about Britney's mental health and other things that have happened to Britney.

She even had the audacity to say that Britney's break-up with JT really affected her (JL). She was 9 at them time.....

I don't know what the rules are about sharing the link of the manuscript on here. If it's allowed, I'm happy to share.

JL is a disgrace absolute vile vile snake. I feel so sad for britney 😔. Her family are pure evil trash!! I don’t even want to give her the satisfaction of reading her awful book. Who helped you here jl? The evil snake your morphing into? Of course she did!!!!!
Whilst I agree, I'm fine reading it without paying for it, especially as it's leaked a week before it's publication date. It's important to know the lies she is spewing. From the bits I've read and her insta post/statement it's just a whole bunch of gaslighting and ME ME ME!

Reactions: 4
I think if your reading it online leaked why not?🙂 she I mean Lou thought they saw a perfect chance to gain clout, hate towards Britney and of course money. I’m so glad people know the spears fam and people involved. People are out here in full support for Britney they must be FURIOUS 🙂.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
From Alex, who was the whistle-blower and worked for Black Box Security. The security company hired by Team Con. He featured on the NYT documentary Controlling Britney Spears

1642184774811.png

I really struggle to make sense of her words a lot of the time, but these are pretty much nonsensical. I hope she's okay
1642185292668.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.