Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet it’s been okay for Heidi Klum, Mel B, JLo, Alicia Silverstone, Mariah Carey or Kim K to pose naked in ADs, IG, or books in their 40s+?

Let Britney live. She looks incredible for 40.
257E879A-1A31-4096-90B6-F734D9C3C372.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry but why do people act shocked every time she posts her naked pictures 😂 she’s been doing it consistently since November yet everytime it’s “😧😧😧 she’s not well ya know, think of her sons!, someone needs to stop her!”. I’m tired of reading it on social media every time, I can’t imagine how annoying it is for her (which is probably why she keeps doing it 😅)

• Haha
Yet it’s been okay for Heidi Klum, Mel B, JLo, Alicia Silverstone, Mariah Carey or Kim K to pose naked in ADs, IG, or books in their 40s+?

Let Britney live. She looks incredible for 40.
Fair comment, she's certainly not the only one doing it - but why not raise the bar a little?

I think she’s raised the bar enough through out her career hasn’t she? Seriously how is it effecting anyones day if she WANTS to post a few sexy pictures? She’s feeling freer than ever she looks unreal and I’m sure most would rather see her like this than how she was for the past almost 14 years seriously unhappy living in trauma and constant fear. I’m just soooo happy to see her living her best life whatever that looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she’s raised the bar enough through out her career hasn’t she? Seriously how is it effecting anyones day if she WANTS to post a few sexy pictures?
It isn't, that's not the point.

She’s feeling freer than ever she looks unreal and I’m sure most would rather see her like this than how she was for the past almost 14 years seriously unhappy living in trauma and constant fear. I’m just soooo happy to see her living her best life whatever that looks like.
The thing is that none of us are free from ageing, and the idea is to do it with dignity and grace. 40 is just too old for any of us to keep getting our bits out!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I don’t like this narrative that because she was in a conservatorship people can’t say anything even slightly negative about her.

She can post whatever the hell she wants, but people can also pass judgment on those pics.

Yes other women post naked pics too but i also think they are tacky for doing it, just look at madonna and her cringe AF pics, at a certain age this tit is embarrassing.

And just because i said i don’t think those pics are tasteful doesn’t mean I don’t love her, because i do still want the best for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
well everyone’s entitled to their own opinions of course. I just do not like how Britney Is forever been slandered for just about everything she does especially her insta posts whether they be her posting almost nude pictures or videos of her dancing. Sure she’s 40 but that’s still young and she looks fantastic. Personally I think she knows exactly what she’s doing and she’s just basically giving the middle finger to all the haters whilst feeling herself.

Reactions: 3
well everyone’s entitled to their own opinions of course. I just do not like how Britney Is forever been slandered for just about everything she does especially her insta posts whether they be her posting almost nude pictures or videos of her dancing. Sure she’s 40 but that’s still young and she looks fantastic. Personally I think she knows exactly what she’s doing and she’s just basically giving the middle finger to all the haters whilst feeling herself.
Who actually hates her though? Wanting her to change her ways and act in a more dignified and respectful manner isn't "hating" her. A 40-year-old behaving like a teenage rebel just isn't a good look for anyone.

What if she doesn’t want to change her ways? Why should she? 🤨 she’s 40 and fabulous. Why can everyone else who by the way many are older than her pose naked do sexualised pics and that’s ok for them to do it? But when Britney does it it’s ‘not a good look’.

I think she's acted in a dignified & respectful manner for the past 13 years she's been in a conservatorship 💁‍♀️ so let her do as she now pleases without judgement! Just my opinion though!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What if she doesn’t want to change her ways? Why should she? 🤨 she’s 40 and fabulous. Why can everyone else who by the way many are older than her pose naked do sexualised pics and that’s ok for them to do it? But when Britney does it it’s ‘not a good look’.
I didn't say it was OK for them to do it. Madonna still posing for nudes at 61 is horrendous! Britney converted to Roman Catholicism 6 months ago, and I'd like to think her lifestyle might reflect that - not a Joe Biden type of Catholicism, where it's all about show!

Reactions: 1
I don’t like this narrative that because she was in a conservatorship people can’t say anything even slightly negative about her.

She can post whatever the hell she wants, but people can also pass judgment on those pics.

Yes other women post naked pics too but i also think they are tacky for doing it, just look at madonna and her cringe AF pics, at a certain age this tit is embarrassing.

And just because i said i don’t think those pics are tasteful doesn’t mean I don’t love her, because i do still want the best for her.
Personally I think it’s fine for people to express that they feel the pics are tacky. But I think what most here (and on Twitter) are pushing back on is that underlying suggestion that she’s out of control/crazy/having a crisis/is failing since the conservatorship ended/was better off in it. That’s what’s between the lines in many criticisms I’ve seen.

Even comments like “who’s looking out for her, why is no one telling her not to post these” are essentially saying that her she’s incapable of making the “right” decisions because of her mental health.

She could go naked on the cover of rolling stone and it would be acceptable and probably even celebrated. It seems to irk people that she’s doing it by herself (not meaning you)

She could go naked on the cover of rolling stone and it would be acceptable and probably even celebrated. It seems to irk people that she’s doing it by herself (not meaning you)
She's not just doing it privately though, she wants EVERYONE to see her!

And so what if she does? She’s got a huge come back coming get used to seeing a whole lot more. She clearly doesn’t care what anyone thinks. She’s happy 😊.

• Heart
I’m of the ‘her body, her choice’ opinion, HOWEVER, the excessive editing needs to stop. It’s not good for her younger audience to see and I do think it’s embarrassing when her door frames wavier than my hair when I plait it.

I’m concerned for her mental health only because I recognise it could be a sign of mania (hypersexuality!), talking from someone who lives with it (MH issues). Though I do hope she’s just genuinely living her life free and doing what she wants, as long as she’s well then cool. But I don’t think she is..

• Sad
How are we judging someone’s mental health going off social media posts 😵💫. I think we all know Britney’s got her troubles mainly PTSD but really we don’t know and she’s got ever right to keep her mh troubles private.

How are we judging someone’s mental health going off social media posts 😵💫. I think we all know Britney’s got her troubles mainly PTSD but really we don’t know and she’s got ever right to keep her mh troubles private.
True - we don't have an automatic right to know more than she wants to tell us. I actually don't think the nudity has much to do with mental health, it's just the sort of person she is.

I hate how we have this whist society that suggests women should cut all their hair off and cover everything up by the time they get to 35. Why shouldn’t she get naked on the beach? Big deal.

I’ll be rocking my juicy couture stuff into my old age, who is anyone to dictate what anyone else wears or doesn’t wear?

Ageist*

• Heart
I do think there’s a difference between a controlled, professional nude shoot for a magazine cover and Britney posting abundant naked selfies on the regular. It does seem manic IMO.

Doesn’t mean she can’t, but equally I would find it weird if any celebrity behaved like this, so don’t see why Britney is exempt from people saying so just because she has been in a conservatorship 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.