Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am absolutely thrilled for her - honestly this is incredible news, she deserves happiness and peace now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I like Britney but I don't trust Sam ashgari. I wondered what this post means from enty. Does that mean her baby isn't Sam's?

Screenshot_20220412-185249~2.png

Reactions: 1
No, just that the Svengali met them on hols. Comments saying it could be Lufti
What does the svengali mean? I googled it. Means whoever controls her was there too then. I hope she can break free one day and be rid of people that aren't good for her.

What does the svengali mean? I googled it. Means whoever controls her was there too then. I hope she can break free one day and be rid of people that aren't good for her.
Blind Gossip gives people nicknames to keep the gossip blind, in this case it’s referring to a controlling mean. That’s why people are guessing it’s Sam Lutfi/Lufti

Reactions: 2
Lufti will have been trying his most to worm his way back in and I do side eye Sam. I want nothing more than for Britney to be happy surrounded by the right people especially now she’s expecting her dream baby.

Reactions: 2
I feel awful saying this but Britney clearly needs help still. I’m worried about how she will handle post pregnancy depression

Reactions: 12
The conservatorship may have been harsh, but it was there for a reason. This is becoming more evident as time goes on.

Reactions: 11
Crikey… those photos on her social, she doesn’t seem a well woman.

why isn’t her fiancé protecting her? Posting full front nudes to all her followers isn’t something a sane person does. Her poor sons having to put up with that and the abuse they’ll get from kids at school.

She needs help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m in the camp of - should the conservatship have been in place in the way that it was? No it was clearly toxic and exploitative.

Do I support her “right” to do what she wants on her Instagram? Yes, BUT do I thinks she needs independent mental health support? Yes.

free Britney is more nuanced than let her do what the heck she wants when she’s still unwell. She’s been exploited and sexualised for so long since she was a teenager 😢😢

Reactions: 22
Are those photos current? She sure doesn’t look pregnant? Does anyone know how far along she is?

Reactions: 1
The conservatorship may have been harsh, but it was there for a reason. This is becoming more evident as time goes on.
I am sick of people sticking up for her. Lets face it shes crackers. She 100% has mental health issues, her family have not once spoken badly about her and the issues she has had. She clearly leads a delusional life with that hanger on sam who is lapping up the attention.
I don't buy she is pregnant, I want to see how that unfolds.

Reactions: 15
She's really not well. A conservatorship was obviously wrong but it's clear she needs proper support. But as usual those around her will not be interested in doing what's best for her.

Reactions: 7
It made me feel really sad seeing the news articles about her this morning. She's clearly got some very serious MH issues going on and has possibly come off her meds....... with a grifter boyfriend who is encouraging this. It's not going to end well for her, is it :cry: I hope everyone who was chanting "Free Britney" is now seeing the reasons why she needed that conservatorship.

Reactions: 5
"She clearly has MH Issues" "She's Crazy" "She needs help" "Why are people supporting her crazy photos" "Her Sons Will Be So Embarrassed" "She needs to be in a conservatorship"

Only some of the messed up comments iv read regarding Britneys naked photos. I don't understand why? 😕 We have many other celebrities who pose nude or pose half naked. What about the kardashian clan? Christ we have seen all of Kim's body. Why wouldn't her kids be Embarrassed of her? Sex tape? Posing nude on mags and on social media? Because she doesn't have a mental health condition it's acceptable. This is ridiculous the amount of photos posted on social media by other celebrities of similar photos is a total double standards.

Britney Spears hasn't had her own life for nearly 14 years. The mad stuff we all do in our 20s she never got to live out or experiment doing. Her life was taken away from her through no choice of her own. Now she's free from all these horrible people who controlled her and robbed from her and used her.

She looks like she's acting out now that she's free and so what. She's Britney freaking Spears! She can post what she likes. She's got a hot body if I looked that good naked I'd be showing it off to or making money from OF 😂😂

It's people like yourselves who end up giving people a MH condition with your unnecessary comments and negativity. Yes we are all welcome to our opinions but when you start insulting someone for doing something you don't agree with a line has been crossed. If I was Britney and reading these ridiculous comments I'd be upset at first then I'd stop caring and then act out and keep posting the stuff that's annoying people so people still talk and keep me relevant lol. Can't we just leave her alone and just let her do what she wants without the judgy comments? Hasn't she been through enough? 🤷‍♀️ She may well have a MH condition who doesn't these days? 🙄 we don't all need insulting or degrading over our MH it helps nobody. Its a shame people will never leave her alone or keep bringing up her past when she's trying to create a new life. All I see is a woman finally free and happy and living her life not give 2 F**ks what you all think 🤣 and rightly so 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm struggling to understand what all the fuss is about re. her 'naked' photos she's uploaded. They're not actually naked photos or at least she isn't showing off her actual uncovered bits. How is it any different from people posting in tiny bikinis etc? Furthermore, as said above it's her body so why shouldn't she show it off and be proud of it if that's what she wants to do!

Reactions: 4
Crikey… those photos on her social, she doesn’t seem a well woman.

why isn’t her fiancé protecting her? Posting full front nudes to all her followers isn’t something a sane person does. Her poor sons having to put up with that and the abuse they’ll get from kids at school.

She needs help.
she clearly needs urgent help, she is not well at all, can’t believe the amount of people going on as if her being pregnant is a good thing, it’s not, its an absolute train wreck and I feel sorry for the unborn child

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.