Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whole situation 4 every1 is just so sad wonder how it will all end or will they ever reconcile as a family :(

whole situation 4 every1 is just so sad wonder how it will all end or will they ever reconcile as a family :(
after everything they’ve done to her I highly doubt it but then again Britney’s supposedly got the biggest heart so who knows what the future holds. I think right now though shes got a lot of healing to do.

I'm starting to think JL isn't "evil" like people claim but just telling her side. She just seems stucked. Maybe her dad is telling her something then Britney tells her something else etc etc. She's just caught in the middle.

If it's true Brit could have left for 6 months that makes her look even more unwell.

I love her and think she can do/say what the hell she likes but I wish she would bin them court shoes haha especially the tan ones 🤦‍♀️ when she wears them with the bikinis she gives me 90s pageant parade vibes 👑 👙 👠 😅 god love her 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She (Britney) doesn't seem quite right to me, judging by her Instagram. I also don't like the idea of such a large age-gap between herself and her fiancé - 12 years! I'm sorry, but I just don't think it will end well.

1643311972757.png

Reactions: 1
I love her and think she can do/say what the hell she likes but I wish she would bin them court shoes haha especially the tan ones 🤦‍♀️ when she wears them with the bikinis she gives me 90s pageant parade vibes 👑 👙 👠 😅 god love her 💕
And the smudged Eyeliner! She'd look so much better with no eye make up than the panda eye look

Reactions: 6
Maybe that's because she hasn't been in a conservatorship the past 13 years!!
That's the old quandary - which came first, the chicken or the egg? I mean, why was Britney in a conservatorship in the first place?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
That's the old quandary - which came first, the chicken or the egg? I mean, why was Britney in a conservatorship in the first place?
Because her family are money grabbing self centred controlling cunts that's why!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
i mean Jaime Spears (Dad’s) attorney admitted that the conservatorship was never about Britney’s mental health but about her money and she was blowing through her money.

“ Weingarten, Jamie’s counsel, stated “let’s remember why this conservatorship was created. Britney Spears was irresponsible with her money.” Implying the c-ship had nothing to do with her safety or mental health to begin with. It was all about money.” - This will be officially confirmed when the court transcripts are released.

JL has her own issues and I am not going to say she’s perfectly fine because that entire household was toxic AF especially their father.

Reactions: 5
I mean Jaime Spears (Dad’s) attorney admitted that the conservatorship was never about Britney’s mental health but about her money and she was blowing through her money.
Yes, I mean it's perfectly normal to go around with no panties, flashing your bits at the paps, then shave off all your hair and start attacking cars with umbrellas, isn't it?

1643325050082.png

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Yes, I mean it's perfectly normal to go around with no panties, flashing your bits at the paps, then shave off all your hair and start attacking cars with umbrellas, isn't it?

View attachment 1021869
You could argue that this was a minor reaction to childhood abuse, goading by press, a custody battle and handling fame and money from a young age. Doesn’t make it right but she could have taken her own life or turned into a drug addict. Her family should have protected and supported her, not abuse and steal and lock her up in a legal prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow people really need to know the facts before they start judging. Britney’s life’s been like a prison not just for the 13, almost 14 truly awful years of her life but since she was a young girl. She’s been controlled her entire career. She thought she had found her true love and wanted to marry him asap and live a normal life. She had two babies back to back he cheated on her and did god knows what else. This more than likely caused her to have post natal depression. Imagine having that then your ‘family’ siding with someone who truly hurt you trying to take away your children from you so they can have full access and then as a result of that get THE pay day. All that then you have the entire world hating on you saying your crazy. The paparazzi not willing to leave you alone constantly there and then your getting drugged 😳😳. Would you not at some point crack? Everyone’s got their breaking point. Britney’s just so happened in front of the world. She’s been through hell. She’s been threatened by her own father that she would not see her children or boyfriend if she did not obey him. So that’s what she did. Now she’s got her freedom people are STILL there constantly criticising her for not wearing the right make up not wearing the right clothes not dancing the right way. How is it effecting your life? Leave her alone let her be let her have her freedom that she’s finally got.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think part of Britneys problem is she wasn’t allowed to grow up like the rest of us. So she’s stuck. Mentally she wasn’t doing well when the conservatorship was imposed, but that could have been managed without the conservatorship. She’s never been allowed to function as a proper adult, so of course she doesn’t know how to behave. It’s going to take a long time and a lot of support for Britney to settle into herself, whatever that looks like. It’s a pity she didn’t have the support years ago rather than those who should have protected her simply going after her money, if that had happened she may not be how she is now.

Reactions: 12
Team Jamie Lynn for me - she actually seems more stable and in control! 👍🏻
Yeah, honestly probably the only one out of everyone speaking the truth and trying to make people chill. Plus how can Britney complain about JL's book when she openly admitted she doesn't know what was written. How does Britney know it's "lies" trying to tarnish her name? :rolleyes: I love Britney but she seriously needs help and if the JL text are real she needs to ditch Sam.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t understand why people waste their time posting on here when they clearly don’t like her 😳.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t understand why people waste their time posting on here when they clearly don’t like her 😳.
I don't like or dislike her, I'm just intrigued with all the twists and untruths, to try and understand what's really going on. I do blame Britney's family to some extent, but she still has a mind of her own, so needs to be honest when she's made some bad decisions - otherwise she'll just make the same mistakes again.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.