Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarJR289

Chatty Member
I can’t believe how many people justify and stick up for Britney on this thread. She’s quite obviously mentally ill & I don’t even mean the nude pics. The ramblings that don’t even make sense. Posing naked with a dog is just all kinds of wrong and these latest ones - you can just see she’s dead behind the eyes. How a comparison between Rihanna and Kim K can be made - I don’t know. She’s getting exploited, she needs to be protected.

Reactions: 18

HarJR289

Chatty Member
I don’t think it’s anyone being a mental health expert - more a case of “are you alright” if any of my friends or family updated Instagram of them full frontal naked with emojis/animals covering their modesty and incoherent ramblings every other day I’d quite rightly check on their welfare too.

Reactions: 17

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I keep wondering what she’ll do next, and then realise, it doesn’t matter, as long as it’s whatever the hell she wants, because she CAN!

• Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I'm sure her teenage sons are overjoyed at her expressing her freedom. You know, those sons that were removed from her care. Which likely this baby will be too. But hey, as long as she can express herself............. who cares about the kids caught up in the aftermath. My Mum was sectioned and trust me, it isn't all rainbows and unicorns.

• Sad

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
💖💖💖 HOLY GOOD NEWS!!!!! 💖💖💖

I’m lost for words! So happy for her. This is so overdue. I hope she lives her wildest dreams, whatever they are 🥰🤩 I hope she finds peace and can heal.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
It’s not what she’s doing it’s how she’s doing it. Context is everything. Neither Kim nor Hilary post photos looking completely off their tits and accompanied by other posts having virtually illegible rants at their family on a public platform. She isn’t stable, anyone who can’t see that because they are so blinded by love for someone they’ve never met is deluded.

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
I'm really happy for Britney. She deserves to be free and I hope that she gets to have the life she wants now.

I also hope that the people responsible for putting this conservatorship in place are not forgotten and that they face civil and criminal action if there's enough evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This sister feud is such crap. Britney found the notes app on her phone and can’t seem to grasp that the world doesn’t revolve around her and she can order her own medicine online now you’re free babe
You're in the wrong thread girl. Go join the JL fan club...oh wait, there isn't one.

• Haha

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Hmmmm, context is everything though. KK is laughing Britney looks unwell.

new thread title; Britney Spears please be ok but now it’s time to put your foof away.

carefulnow

I do think there’s a difference between a controlled, professional nude shoot for a magazine cover and Britney posting abundant naked selfies on the regular. It does seem manic IMO.

Doesn’t mean she can’t, but equally I would find it weird if any celebrity behaved like this, so don’t see why Britney is exempt from people saying so just because she has been in a conservatorship 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would argue she's exempt because her bodily autonomy was violated for 13 years. She was forced to have an IUD. I don't think some people realise just how traumatising that must be. And I have my suspicions that she has been sexually abused over the years so I can imagine this must be very liberating for her.

• Heart
  • Sad

monsterinlaw

The sways backwards abs forwards , the 1999 clothes she is still wearing, the weird dancing and spinning, even her house needs updating.
Maybe you could list the types of home decor, clothing styles, and dance moves that you deem acceptable to avoid being put in an involuntary conversatorship?
I have ADHD and all of the anxiety and depression that so often comes with it, I couldn't stand still if I was paid to. Should I pack my bags for a mental hospital, or do you need to see my clothes and furniture first?

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
Lets not forget Kim K also got Slated for posting nude pics. No one was praising her either..

unfortunately Britney has a long way to go be mentally healthy. Its clear she isn’t. all those years under various meds and the trauma doesn’t just go away because she is free. She still needs help of some sort.

Whilst some may not see it, its there. Same way we know Kanye isn’t well with his tweets or amanda bynes when her tweets were all over the place or the same way Alice Evans is clearly suffering.

Pointing all this out isn’t a dig or trolling.

I have said numerous times i adore Britney and have been a fan since i first saw her bomt video, but i wish she had people around her who would be helping her and guiding her and looking out for her. Sam sure as hell isn’t thats for sure.

• Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
Exactly surely her BF should be advising her against posting all this stuff as it doesn't make her look good. When you have MH issues and are in the public eye one thing you need is someone helping and advising you making sure you are on the right path etc. If she wants to show everyone she doesn't need a conservatorship then she needs to start acting like it!
All part of his plan I think. Get married, get pregnant. Get divorced and claim custody because she is unhinged. Child support rolls in and plan is complete.

• Sad

Muchbee

VIP Member
I'd like to think the latter two were clothed in public, though.
People act like nobody other than Britney has ever flashed their bits. Britney's always wore very little as have many others in her industry, she's just had a massive win in life and gaining her freedom is allowing her to do things she wasn't before like posting naked pictures of hersef. Yes her new found freedom might well lead to her going off the rails again but can anyone really blame her? I'm just happy she can live her life the way she has the right to minus the abuse she's suffered all these years from people pretending to be her support network.

Also, even if she IS unstable, that does NOT justify a conservatorship! Crazy people are allowed live their lives whatever way they want, that's life!
Kanye West is the perfect example of someone clearly dealing with their mental health in the public eye. Don't see anyone locking him up and taking away all of his communication! He can cause chaos at awards shows etc but Britney can't have fun 🙈

Last edited:

Silverback

VIP Member
I’m sorry but you’re kidding yourself if you think she is expressing herself. If it was anyone else posting full frontal nudes they would be absolutely slated for it.

I love Britney but this isn’t ok.

Re saying about other celebs posting scantily clad pics- it’s not the same is it? Rihanna may be wandering around with her baby bump out but she’s not doing full frontal nudes. And I’m no fan of Kim K but she isn’t posting full frontal nudes either.

Neither is this an arty shot like Demi’s famous pregnant magazine cover.

It’s a full frontal nude. How many people do you know who post them on their socials?!

It doesn’t necessarily mean this is a sign of mental health issues (although we do already know she has those) but it does mean she is behaving inappropriately. She has sons. She is pregnant.

All is definitely not ok.

hehehe

VIP Member
Don't know why people keep pussyfooting around commenting on this - she's clearly in a very bad place mentally and needs to get off social media and into counselling. I hope her children are not being exposed to this episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
Ughh, I wish people would stop bringing up JT and Britney in the same sentence. The dude is a cheater. Look at the shit he’s done to his wife and all the rumors. Without Britney, his solo career would have never taken off along with the dirty work he did to Janet. He literally bragged about this in songs and interviews. He’s literally a POS.

• Heart

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Please don't take this the wrong way as this is a genuine question! Does anyone know why she is constantly swaying from side to side in her videos? 🤔
I think she thinks that’s what she should do, that it’s cute or something. The same way she wears super low shorts all the time. I get the impression she’s a little bit stuck at the stage she was at in life when the conservatorship came in & it’s just going to take a while for her to adjust and see how people do things now, the kind of clothes people wear now, how people present themselves etc.

• Sad
  • Heart