Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure her teenage sons are overjoyed at her expressing her freedom. You know, those sons that were removed from her care. Which likely this baby will be too. But hey, as long as she can express herself............. who cares about the kids caught up in the aftermath. My Mum was sectioned and trust me, it isn't all rainbows and unicorns.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Wow we’re still here with the ‘crazy’ narrative from judging from social media posts 🥲. So Rihanna can dress in bare minimum whilst pregnant. Kim can post as many provocative photos as she likes but Britney can not express her freedom in a way she wishes? Why does she desperately need help because of her social media posts? 🤨. Her family haven’t spoken out about her in a while for a reason they are all guilty guilty GUILTY for all of the mistreatment and abuse they put her through, through out her career not just the 14 years she was living under her evil fathers restraints. I absolutely love how she doesn’t give a F about anyones opinions and she is living her life the way that SHE wishes and she is clearly thankfully finally happy.

I'm sure her teenage sons are overjoyed at her expressing her freedom. You know, those sons that were removed from her care. Which likely this baby will be too. But hey, as long as she can express herself............. who cares about the kids caught up in the aftermath. My Mum was sectioned and trust me, it isn't all rainbows and unicorns.
What if she’s going to be the mother she always wanted to be to her sons to her baby? What if she’s going to be an amazing mother? Why is she going to be sectioned because of social media posts?🤨 social media is just a tiny glimpse into Britney’s life that she chooses to show. Nobody’s got any idea what happens in her day to day life. Nobody knows what kind of professional help she’s receiving privately.

Reactions: 10
she clearly needs urgent help, she is not well at all, can’t believe the amount of people going on as if her being pregnant is a good thing, it’s not, its an absolute train wreck and I feel sorry for the unborn child
😂😂 have you heard yourself haha 😂 "clearly needs urgent help" 😂💀 must be fun trolling someone for having a mental health issue. She is clearly fine you just have an issue with her not being controlled and abused anymore or like seeing her hot body 😂

Yeah I mean Kim kardashians kids will be over joyed with her sex tape and seeing the 100s of naked photos of their mum to 😂

Reactions: 1
People can defend her right to post what she wants to the end of the earth, but it doesn’t change the fact how she behaves isn’t the act of a mentally stable woman. Is it a surprise? Ofcourse not. Should she be in a conservatorship? Ofcourse not. But having a baby right now is a terrible bleeping idea and I hope to god it doesn’t go the way her boys did for all their sakes.

Yes she has a right to freedom but being a parent comes with the responsibility of making sure your kids come first. It isn’t putting your kids first to constantly post nudes like that online when you have millions of followers. That stands true regardless of wether you have been able to or not for the past however many years.

She isn’t well. It isn’t saying people with MH issues should be locked up to say so.

Reactions: 19
The fashion show dress video she posted she says it was filmed before she was pregnant, but the BF posted her in the same dress a few hours later and apparently the size of the dog shows it's not an old video.

So she's pretending to be pregnant while also making it pretty easy to figure out she's not pregnant?

Screenshot 2022-05-10 12.10.19.png

Screenshot 2022-05-10 12.14.46.png

I just don't get it all.

Reactions: 8
People can defend her right to post what she wants to the end of the earth, but it doesn’t change the fact how she behaves isn’t the act of a mentally stable woman. Is it a surprise? Ofcourse not. Should she be in a conservatorship? Ofcourse not. But having a baby right now is a terrible bleeping idea and I hope to god it doesn’t go the way her boys did for all their sakes.

Yes she has a right to freedom but being a parent comes with the responsibility of making sure your kids come first. It isn’t putting your kids first to constantly post nudes like that online when you have millions of followers. That stands true regardless of wether you have been able to or not for the past however many years.
I very much doubt it will go the same way 🙄 she's even said she was suffering with perinatal depression after her babies and she wanted help but couldn't get it as it wasn't spoken about I could only imagine how awful that must of been and trying to deal with it yourself after having a baby and your baby daddy is never around. Plus she was alot younger then. Can't we just all wish her the best instead of constantly bringing her down and already hoping she fails. That woman has been through hell which nobody deserves.

The fashion show dress video she posted she says it was filmed before she was pregnant, but the BF posted her in the same dress a few hours later and apparently the size of the dog shows it's not an old video.

So she's pretending to be pregnant while also making it pretty easy to figure out she's not pregnant?

I just don't get it all.
Alot of what her and Sam post aren't in real time. That story Sam posted the other day of him and Britney in the changing rooms was from a month ago 😂 how have you not noticed this? It's been proven alot of photos and videos aren't in real time and are a few months old. Britney herself has said they are from weeks ago.

So now she's pretending to be pregnant because you havnt realised this about her posts? 🙄 have a day off will you 😂

Reactions: 1
You can always tell a persons health by their eyes, be it mental or physical health…

Reactions: 6
I very much doubt it will go the same way 🙄 she's even said she was suffering with perinatal depression after her babies and she wanted help but couldn't get it as it wasn't spoken about I could only imagine how awful that must of been and trying to deal with it yourself after having a baby and your baby daddy is never around. Plus she was alot younger then. Can't we just all wish her the best instead of constantly bringing her down and already hoping she fails. That woman has been through hell which nobody deserves.
No. You can if you like, but others are free to disagree. Being able to acknowledge she is severely mentally ill isn’t hoping she fails. It’s being realistic. It does no one any good to hover in a cloud of delusion. Yes she’s been through the unimaginable but that doesn’t mean she should just be able to do whatever she wants now with no thought for others. She’s a parent, it’s selfish to do that to her boys and if she can’t acknowledge that she shouldn’t be having another.

Reactions: 7
So now she's pretending to be pregnant because you havnt realised this about her posts? 🙄 have a day off will you 😂
I posed a question not a statement and there is no need to be rude. You did miss the whole point of my post which was the size of the dog indicates the post I was talking about wasn't old.

These kind of impolite posts is not how we behave on tattle. You can disagree respectfully or answer the question I asked without trying to start flame wars. Please read the rules - https://tattle.life/threads/the-rules-of-tattle.10944/

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It made me feel really sad seeing the news articles about her this morning. She's clearly got some very serious MH issues going on and has possibly come off her meds....... with a grifter boyfriend who is encouraging this. It's not going to end well for her, is it :cry: I hope everyone who was chanting "Free Britney" is now seeing the reasons why she needed that conservatorship.
She might need help but she did not need that conservatorship. Why do you think it was ended? There are plenty of ways to help an individual without totally controlling every aspect of their life. That conservatorship was sick and wrong.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but you’re kidding yourself if you think she is expressing herself. If it was anyone else posting full frontal nudes they would be absolutely slated for it.

I love Britney but this isn’t ok.

Re saying about other celebs posting scantily clad pics- it’s not the same is it? Rihanna may be wandering around with her baby bump out but she’s not doing full frontal nudes. And I’m no fan of Kim K but she isn’t posting full frontal nudes either.

Neither is this an arty shot like Demi’s famous pregnant magazine cover.

It’s a full frontal nude. How many people do you know who post them on their socials?!

It doesn’t necessarily mean this is a sign of mental health issues (although we do already know she has those) but it does mean she is behaving inappropriately. She has sons. She is pregnant.

All is definitely not ok.

Reactions: 16
If you've been told for years "you are crazy"
when you're free wouldn't you be showing the world you are level headed and thinking straight? I get what people are saying about Kim K and all the others but that's how they are known to us. It's unusual to see brit with her bits out, of course people are going to assume something is wrong.

Plus it's not even just one, it's multiple posts now and her posts are rarely coherent. Who knew showing concern for her mental state suddenly means we're trolling her and want her back under a conservatorship? 🙄

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but you’re kidding yourself if you think she is expressing herself. If it was anyone else posting full frontal nudes they would be absolutely slated for it.

I love Britney but this isn’t ok.

Re saying about other celebs posting scantily clad pics- it’s not the same is it? Rihanna may be wandering around with her baby bump out but she’s not doing full frontal nudes. And I’m no fan of Kim K but she isn’t posting full frontal nudes either.

Neither is this an arty shot like Demi’s famous pregnant magazine cover.

It’s a full frontal nude. How many people do you know who post them on their socials?!

It doesn’t necessarily mean this is a sign of mental health issues (although we do already know she has those) but it does mean she is behaving inappropriately. She has sons. She is pregnant.

All is definitely not ok.
Where are these full front nudes every keeps talking about? She covering up any actual nudity!

Barely! And only because insta would ban the images otherwise! She’s got a tiny little heart over her foof, that’s it.
In reality though how is it much different from wearing a skimpy bikini and putting a photo up of that? Both would barely cover her vagina but neither are actually showing it off.

I think there needs to be a disconnect between nudity and sex, they are not always linked! Britney is clearly happy with her body and not ashamed of it and I think that's a great thing as so many people are not.

Look, if she'd uploaded a random instagram photo of her spreading her fanny open for the world to see then yeah that would probably be worth criticising her about but I think this is getting blown out of proportion.

Reactions: 3
I’ve come to terms with the fact that people will always these such things about Britney. Nothing will ever change because of the time she actually did need help and nobody around her was willing to give her the right help she actually needed. Unfortunately she will be slandered for the rest of her life. Maybe she isn’t doing herself any favours posting these pictures but I can see why she is doing it.

Oh get real will you! There is a bit of a difference Kim K posing 'nude' where you don't see her vagina, Rihanna with her pregnant stomach on show WHERE YOU DONT SEE HER PRIVATES, women wearing bikini bottoms to Britney full frontal with a tiny heart over her privates. If she was doing a photoshoot where she was naked but wasn't showing anything fair enough but she is on IG full frontal.

Oh get real will you! There is a bit of a difference Kim K posing 'nude' where you don't see her vagina, Rihanna with her pregnant stomach on show WHERE YOU DONT SEE HER PRIVATES, women wearing bikini bottoms to Britney full frontal with a tiny heart over her privates. If she was doing a photoshoot where she was naked but wasn't showing anything fair enough but she is on IG full frontal.
Which photos show Britney’s vagina?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.