Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, what? You clearly must be new and never heard Britney herself say what she did to Judge Penny.
The evidence is being confirmed and corroborated of the corruption of her family. If you read the documents, it’s all there.
The Free Britney movement brought more light than ever and help save someone who was stripped of her simple freedoms let alone civil rights. I wonder what you would do if you were betrayed by the same people who were meant to protect and love you all for money.
At no point did I ever say that her evidence was incorrect, she clearly hasn’t got the support she needs and the Free Britney movement has not helped her situation nor will it. If Sam leaves (and let’s be real hes in it for the money), who is going to pick her up from a future break down? No bodyguard/assistant etc wants to be involved if she’s put herself in risky situations and face blame.

Reactions: 5
At no point did I ever say that her evidence was incorrect, she clearly hasn’t got the support she needs and the Free Britney movement has not helped her situation nor will it. If Sam leaves (and let’s be real hes in it for the money), who is going to pick her up from a future break down? No bodyguard/assistant etc wants to be involved if she’s put herself in risky situations and face blame.
i apologize for misunderstanding. I do agree with that

Reactions: 1
My heart really breaks for Britney and I can’t imagine the betrayal she feels from all closest to her. I just find her post about her sister troubling in some ways with her sister only being 12 at the time what did she expect from her? My12 year old would never have the maturity to nurture me through a break up and I would not expect them too. I wouldn’t threaten violence against them and take the piss out of how they dyed their hair or liked other music unfortunately it was probably hurtful that your little sister didn’t want to hang around you but kids will be kids and from the sound of it sounds like JL was in a very chaotic situation also.

I think she has such a valid point that her sister should not be exploiting her and I don’t in anyway agree with what JL is doing but making violent threats doesn’t feel right to me…just my opinion

Reactions: 12
There’s clearly a lot going on we don’t know about, I love Britney I’ve idolised her for years but this latest post.. being angry at your 12 year old sister and wanting to slap her because she dyed her hair like Christina aguilera? I mean Britney cmon you have kids, you know what teenagers are like.

That post is what’s making me question how she will cope in the industry now, I feel like she will be eaten alive. She does need support, that’s fine but she definetly needs to step away from social media because that last post has got to be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen in all this
I think the fact that Britney was 21/22 when her sister was 12 makes it an even more strange comment. Obviously she’s got childhood issues judging from the bits she’s said and what JL seems to be saying too. But advocating that your sister who is a decade younger than you should have been slapped or had her ass whooped at the age of 12? yeah no. That’s not right at all. Kids can be brats. It’s the only time they get away with it. Equally JL shouldn’t be making money off stuff Britney has done during a mental health crisis.

Reactions: 7
Can everyone just back up a bleeping minute.

Britney has been famous since she was a child.
She has been told what to do, what to say, what to wear, since she was a child.
She was in an abusive conservatorship for 13+ years.
Her abusers were her family. The ones that were supposed to protect her and love her unconditionally. The ones that forced her to perform, kept her children from her, drugged her and made her do other things against her will for their financial and reputational gain.

People were so quick to #FreeBritney and jump on the trend and we’re horrified about what they heard in her testimony. And now you lot have the AUDACITY to order for her to be silenced and about how erratic she comes across. Britney is finally free, thank god.

Let this woman be. If she wants to air this tit in public, let her. She’s not had a voice for so long stop trying to tell her how to use it. For the first time in a long time IT’S HER CHOICE. Shame on you. If her finding her feet after this prolonged period of gaslighting and isolation is uncomfortable for you, then unfollow her. This ain’t about you. Let her live her life. Let her make mistakes. She now has the freedom to and we need to respect that.

Why don’t you redirect your energy into looking into the corruption of the conservatorship or do some research into the other people who are wrongly being abused like this.

May you never have mental health struggles or live through abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Her abusers were her family. The ones that were supposed to protect her and love her unconditionally. The ones that forced her to perform, kept her children from her, drugged her and made her do other things against her will for their financial and reputational gain.

People were so quick to #FreeBritney and jump on the trend and we’re horrified about what they heard in her testimony. And now you lot have the AUDACITY to order for her to be silenced and about how erratic she comes across. Britney is finally free, thank god.

Let this woman be. If she wants to air this tit in public, let her. She’s not had a voice for so long stop trying to tell her how to use it. For the first time in a long time IT’S HER CHOICE. Shame on you. If her finding her feet after this prolonged period of gaslighting and isolation is uncomfortable for you, then unfollow her. This ain’t about you. Let her live her life. Let her make mistakes. She now has the freedom to and we need to respect that.

Why don’t you redirect your energy into looking into the corruption of the conservatorship or do some research into the other people who are wrongly being abused like this.

❤❤ the people who just can’t believe what she’s saying on socials are the same people who wanted to see her fall and fail all those years ago. It Makes me so sad that people still have those thoughts and people think it was totally ok for her to be forced to take drugs and she was better on them? 😔. Do you know what I’m looking forward to? Her proving everyone who doubts her wrong not that she’s got anything to prove at all but just a big ‘ha duck you look at me now’.

• Heart
❤❤ the people who just can’t believe what she’s saying on socials are the same people who wanted to see her fall and fail all those years ago. It Makes me so sad that people still have those thoughts and people think it was totally ok for her to be forced to take drugs and she was better on them? 😔. Do you know what I’m looking forward to? Her proving everyone who doubts her wrong not that she’s got anything to prove at all but just a big ‘ha duck you look at me now’.
Exactly. She doesn't owe anyone ANYTHING. She is just discovering these new ways to communicate.... I'd love to see the early social media posts of everyone who judges.

Honestly I don't understand why people have these expectations. We don't know her. We have been presented an version her for the last 13 years that she had no control over. We might know the Britney pre-cship but do they honestly think that this trauma wouldn't have changed her? She should be celebrating and healing yet these people are STILL gaslighting her and trying to control HER story. Lou Taylor manages JL. JL is defending Jamie in those text messages she allegedly sent Britney in November 2020...

If they truly loved her they would step aside and celebrate her, let her heal and share her story on her terms if that's what she wants to do, let alone let her suffer like this for the past 13+ years. Her family are trying (and failing) to save their own asses and yet again paint the picture that Britney is "crazy".

"Britney should do Oprah" "Britney has to do an interview." Has she duck. Did you see the Dianne Sawyer interview? Look what they did to her! Britney hasn't got to do tit.

She actually seems chill. If that was me I would be out for blood.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have any of you listened to the two parts of jamielynn interview on call her daddy? It's actually good the end of part two was only recorded on the 18th so two days ago. Its actually very good when britney was put into that horrible situation we tend to forget jl was 16 and pregnant and had also just had legal things with her parents and her parents weren't talking to her. She also told britney to come visit her and in a different state and stay for 6 months and then the Conservativeship would be null and void in that state. She sent that info to britney and then to britneys boyfriend. She shows the messages. So all brit had to do was move out of cally and she would have been free!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Have any of you listened to the two parts of jamielynn interview on call her daddy? It's actually good the end of part two was only recorded on the 18th so two days ago. Its actually very good when britney was put into that horrible situation we tend to forget jl was 16 and pregnant and had also just had legal things with her parents and her parents weren't talking to her. She also told britney to come visit her and in a different state and stay for 6 months and then the Conservativeship would be null and void in that state. She sent that info to britney and then to britneys boyfriend. She shows the messages. So all brit had to do was move out of cally and she would have been free!!!
I'm about to watch it. Did CHD do some damage control at the end?

I don’t have to back the duck up over anything your irrational response to an opinion doesn’t make my opinion invalid

Reactions: 6
Idk about the sam Ingham thing let’s remember that she didn’t even realise she could request to terminate and also he worked closely with team con. When we heard Britney speak she requested for a new lawyer. She knew exactly
Who she wanted and thank goodness for Rosengart. Her recent insta posts she looks happy really happy ❤ Beautiful to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
With what money? Britney had no access to her own money. She had no access to do anything. Do you know how difficult it is to moves states? Let alone if you’re famous without access to funds? Britney was also not allowed to sign any legal documentation. You think she could sign a lease?
“All Brit had to do was move out of Cally” her father petitioned to get the conservatorship recognised in different states including Florida, Louisiana or Hawaii. Either JL is naive or she is lying. And judging by where her loyalties like, she is probably lying.

I don’t have to back the duck up over anything your irrational response to an opinion doesn’t make my opinion invalid
Exactly this, when people get irrational about a situation they don’t know the actual facts to and then have the audacity to tell everyone else with a different opinion to shut up. Once again nobody knows the truth, all of us are viewing from outside.

Reactions: 2
britney is possibly one of the most loved celebraties out there so people want her to win, but as mentioned we don’t know the facts so people are speculating on what they see, some can see she isn’t well and some can only see her happiness, doesn’t mean either side is wrong.

Reactions: 3
britney is possibly one of the most loved celebraties out there so people want her to win, but as mentioned we don’t know the facts so people are speculating on what they see, some can see she isn’t well and some can only see her happiness, doesn’t mean either side is wrong.
Agreed. Also want to clarify that I agree that she isn't well. I would be shocked if her mental health was 100%, however, just because her mental health might be in a bad way at the moment doesn't mean that she should be posting on her social media channels....but that's just me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.