Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it is. I hope we get the doc the same date the US does 🤞🏻🤞🏻. Although I’m a bit nervous just because of Lous involvement with people who run Netflix. Hmm but I can’t see it being pro team con now? Surely not!!

Did Lou Taylor go to court other day? I’m sure I read it somewhere
Yes she did

Reactions: 4
Excited to see how far this documentary will go and if it ends up being related to some of the resignations seen in the conservatorship camp in the past few months.

I’ve read somewhere that judge pennys SON is a producer or has massive links to the doc , I can’t remember where I read this now , has anyone else heard similar? I just really hope she’s well, feeling strong and knows just how loved and supported she is 💜💜

Reactions: 6
I adore Britney. How does everyone feel about Sam ..?

I’ve read somewhere that judge pennys SON is a producer or has massive links to the doc , I can’t remember where I read this now , has anyone else heard similar? I just really hope she’s well, feeling strong and knows just how loved and supported she is 💜💜
Yes, that's true. Hollyweird.

Reactions: 2
Yes he’s employed by Netflix. I’ve just been doing a bit of reading and apparently the gram girls had something to do with the Netflix doc but may have pulled out? I’m not too sure If that’s right could just be a rumour. Another thing I’ve read is that the gram girls and that surprise witness have seen it or at least some of it and are not happy with what they saw. Hmm…I guess we will just have to wait and see. It will be up roar if this portrays Britney in a bad way 🤬🤬 after EVERYTHING she’s been through!!

TMZ I know 🙄 let’s see….

Ah I had a funny feeling we’d be hearing something today especially with it being exactly a week until the big day!!

Attachments

Trailer is here 🤯

Guys it’s a world wide release 🥺. Oh my goodness I got chills watching just the trailer!! This is going to be huge for Britney and releasing it the same week as her big court date!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
We already know Britney didn’t like the previous docs…
But they were prior to her ‘speaking out’ at the court case and most probably when others were posting as her on her instagram. I’m still not convinced it’s her now…

Reactions: 3
Be interesting to see this one, Framing Britney Spears was done really well but they did miss a lot of info out due to time constraints etc.

• Wow
Aahhh I’ve been so busy at work today not even got my children yet but I just seen this on Instagram wow….is he going to show it?🤯🤯🤯🤯 I hope so badly it’s up on YouTube first thing tomorrow morning and I can catch it before it gets shut down.

I hear Britneys vault on Insta will share a link like they did last time 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Last edited:
Aahhh I’ve been so busy at work today not even got my children yet but I just seen this on Instagram wow….is he going to show it?🤯🤯🤯🤯 I hope so badly it’s up on YouTube first thing tomorrow morning and I can catch it before it gets shut down.

I hear Britneys vault on Insta will share a link like they did last time 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Britney Online Media are really good at sharing the links too, not sure if they have Instagram but they have a Twitter.

Reactions: 3

I thought it was brilliant 🥺 just so so sad heartbreaking!! The fe story 😢 they are the cruelest kind of people robin and Lou literally make me feel sick as does her father but let’s be honest he wasn’t the one with the idea in the first place!!

Reactions: 1

I thought it was brilliant 🥺 just so so sad heartbreaking!! The fe story 😢 they are the cruelest kind of people robin and Lou literally make me feel sick as does her father but let’s be honest he wasn’t the one with the idea in the first place!!
Thank you :) I was trying to figure out how to watch it. xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.