Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the comparisons to Kim K are delusional, everything Kim K does is carefully planned and curated by her and a huge PR team, Britney is just posting sad vulnerable looking nudes over and over. If Kim k was posting in that fashion I'm sure people would be concerned about that too.

Reactions: 31
Its not so much about the recent pics. Its the recent pics in addition to everything else.

The long, rambling, nonsensical posts, arguing with her sister over instagram etc, over the past however many months since she was free of her conservatorship are what sadly made me first think all was not well. I understand that she is enjoying her newfound freedom, but as someone who has suffered with serious mental health issues in the past I can recognise (what is IMO) erratic behaviour when I see it; I've been there and looking back now I can recognise how unwell I was.

I don't think its fair to say people want to see her fail. I want absolutely nothing more than to see Britney thrive and live a happy life, but if she was my friend, this would definitely concern me.

She doesn't even look happy in the pics she posted last night - quite honestly (and I know this likely isn't the case) but she actually looks like she has been told to stand there and pose for them.

There is something really off about it all and I think its quite naive to put this all down to her just enjoying herself and posting whatever she likes on social media.

Reactions: 20
Also context is important. You can't judge everyone's behaviour the same. Her context is she does have mental health issues which she herself admitted can make her very unwell and she needs medication for. She has been very traumatised also.

With that in mind her erratic nonsensical posts and posting multiple 'nude' pictures of herself and often dishevelled points towards her doing these things because she is unwell. If it had been a one off post, she posted normally the rest of the time and didn't seem so erratic people would be unlikely viewing it the same way.

Reactions: 9
Lets not forget Kim K also got Slated for posting nude pics. No one was praising her either..

unfortunately Britney has a long way to go be mentally healthy. Its clear she isn’t. all those years under various meds and the trauma doesn’t just go away because she is free. She still needs help of some sort.

Whilst some may not see it, its there. Same way we know Kanye isn’t well with his tweets or amanda bynes when her tweets were all over the place or the same way Alice Evans is clearly suffering.

Pointing all this out isn’t a dig or trolling.

I have said numerous times i adore Britney and have been a fan since i first saw her bomt video, but i wish she had people around her who would be helping her and guiding her and looking out for her. Sam sure as hell isn’t thats for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Lets not forget Kim K also got Slated for posting nude pics. No one was praising her either..

unfortunately Britney has a long way to go be mentally healthy. Its clear she isn’t. all those years under various meds and the trauma doesn’t just go away because she is free. She still needs help of some sort.

Whilst some may not see it, its there. Same way we know Kanye isn’t well with his tweets or amanda bynes when her tweets were all over the place or the same way Alice Evans is clearly suffering.

Pointing all this out isn’t a dig or trolling.

I have said numerous times i adore Britney and have been a fan since i first saw her bomt video, but i wish she had people around her who would be helping her and guiding her and looking out for her. Sam sure as hell isn’t thats for sure.
Exactly surely her BF should be advising her against posting all this stuff as it doesn't make her look good. When you have MH issues and are in the public eye one thing you need is someone helping and advising you making sure you are on the right path etc. If she wants to show everyone she doesn't need a conservatorship then she needs to start acting like it!

Reactions: 8
Exactly surely her BF should be advising her against posting all this stuff as it doesn't make her look good. When you have MH issues and are in the public eye one thing you need is someone helping and advising you making sure you are on the right path etc. If she wants to show everyone she doesn't need a conservatorship then she needs to start acting like it!
All part of his plan I think. Get married, get pregnant. Get divorced and claim custody because she is unhinged. Child support rolls in and plan is complete.

• Sad
It will be interesting to read people's opinions when some time has passed, and more events unfold. Unfortunately this situation resembles some of the other examples of vulnerable high profile celebrities who have had very public breakdowns and falls from grace. There seems to be a sad pattern, of these people having poor support networks around them. I hope someone who genuinely cares for Britney, will step in at some point.

Reactions: 7
The posts on IG that heart is barely covering it. You can be a Britney fan all you like but you need to open your eyes and see what she posts makes her look unwell.
Her vagina is inside her body in between her legs. If the heart was removed, you would not see her ‘vagina’

Reactions: 3
Social media posts are no way to judge if someone is ‘well’ or not are they? Do you know her personally? Do you know what she does day to day? No. Do you know if she is having numerous therapy sessions a week? No do you know if she’s finally got a good team around her working with her supporting her and actually caring about her? No. We don’t know do we?! She’s been through hell and back and now she’s finally really truly happy. You can see it in her eyes that sparkle is back and her smile is not forced. Sure she will need help she’s said so herself and I’m sure she is getting the help with therapy that she needs. Therapy is really difficult especially when discussing trauma that you have been through and come on she’s had the most horrific time 😔. She’s stated many times herself that she doesn’t care what people think about her posts. Just because her fashion isn’t what society says is should be today means nothing. That’s the style she likes probably the style she wore when she was her happiest. She was not aloud a pair of sketchers for god sake 🙄 so for her to know all about high fashion is a far reach. This freedom is still all new to her she’s finding herself again and I for one am just so relieved and happy for her. I adore her so bloody much she deserves for people to leave her alone and stop criticising her every move, outfit, quotes on social media.
Due to her past and what happened with her other children people presume this is gonna go wrong again for her people saying oh she shouldn't be pregnant shes not fit etc but how does anyone know she isn't now capable of being a good mum?and why do people criticise untill they've walked in a persons shoes whats to say people can't have another chance in life and get it right I feel sorry for her 😕

Reactions: 2
Nahhh she’s golden! That family of hers has been ( rightly ) hauled over the coals , I don’t like her sister, but imagine getting death threats for your kids - not one of them have fought the ‘ she is in crisis.’ Corner hard enough , if only to want to vindicate themselves, human nature would make you want to at least tell your side of the story ! All that being said , brit brit has openly talked about her mental health issues, so she’s not trying to deny them. I honestly think she probably has Horrific PTSD from what those bastards did to her and she’s regressed too a safe time in her life , when it was all and only about her looks , her body , etc, she’s obviously going to struggle with mental help therapy because of how it was used against her, poor baby ! I think Sam is a good guy , the amount of clout he has being Britney’s baby daddy - I’ve not seen him tap into that , only follows her lead from time to time , her assistant Vicky seems like a lovely girl too - I’m rooting her 💜

Reactions: 1
I wonder what you defending Britney would say if Kanye west posted a pic of himself with just a heart covering his genitals?

Reactions: 3
I think we can all agree that the conservatorship was shady af!

Anyone suffering from a MH condition will know that you can't just click your fingers, stop taking your meds and live happily ever after..
If she is pregnant she probs had to lower any medication rather quickly which is probably now resulting in the erratic behaviour, reliving her teenage years while being stuck in the body of a 40 year old and posting nudes on Instagram.

I would hope that anyone learns from this, but humans aren't very good when it comes to learning from the past.
I feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 6
Come on! Even the most hard-core, rose tinted glasses fan, can see there's something not ok going on here!
How people defend this behaviour is beyond me. Yes, she's been through tit through the years and dealt with awful treatment from family etc but she's clearly not working through that trauma in a positive way. Anyone who loved her would be encouraging her to go and talk to someone and unravel the deep issues she has. In private.
I can only imagine the videos and pics Sam has that didn't make it to the gram. I fear they will surface when they're needed. And that's the scariest bit. All the ammunition.
It's cruel to encourage it.

Reactions: 19
Hmmmm, context is everything though. KK is laughing Britney looks unwell.

new thread title; Britney Spears please be ok but now it’s time to put your foof away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.