Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thereala_

They have to be a joke surely? Say it or shot it with squash because they’re ‘not in the mood’… why do the video in the first place then if you’re not going to do it properly? It doesn’t have to be done with alcohol, and my god how many times do they need to say they don’t drink?! It can be done with horrid things like vinegar, mustard etc.

They’re so boring.
Cancel them now please.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Unonowndbe

Why does Brandon feel the need to say in every video ‘we have all the content you want coming’ ‘the contents gonna be sick’ ‘we got so many videos’ may aswell just call the baby cash cow

• Angry
Reactions: 21

cfesykes

erin is annoying but OMG I CANNOT STAND BRANDON, everything about him just gives me severe ick

- his excessive blinking
- when he goes 'WOOOOOOOOOOO'
- his face
- him trying to act cool with Lee
- he tries to come across as a 'lad' and he just doesn't suit it
- i bloody hate the last to stop eating videos, you can just tell they all do them simply because they are all greedy cunts

Reactions: 18

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I feel sick that Brandon said in their recent video that the baby wishes for more subscribers and to subscribe as a gift for the baby. Already using his baby for views and subs

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
please tell me i’m not the only one who thinks brandon and erin have absolutely zero chemistry? their videos are so awkward and it’s strange to think they’ve been together for a few years now, they just don’t seem to really get on

Reactions: 17

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
please tell me i’m not the only one who thinks brandon and erin have absolutely zero chemistry? their videos are so awkward and it’s strange to think they’ve been together for a few years now, they just don’t seem to really get on
I apologise for saying this but....imagine them having sex. You can't can you?! Or maybe you can and you now need brain bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Cameron1987

Erin is horrible…..that’s his sister and Brandon seems to always want Holly about and seems to get on a lot better with his sister than his girlfriend! That a horrific thing to say…..she is so lazy and videos are half arsed how the hell is she still making money!

Reactions: 16

Fineapple

VIP Member
I’ve just come across that Erin.. what’s wrong with her face? She looks utterly disgusted in every photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Anyone noticed the comments on Holly’s recent holiday video? Everyone’s going on about how moody Erin is! Surprise surprise😅 The boring bint couldn’t even bring herself to join in with any of the fun… all she did was complain and stuff her face with large pizzas despite always claiming that she’s never hungry🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve been saving for a year and a half to afford a small holiday abroad this year and that ungrateful cow has a face like a slapped arse on her (probably) 5th holiday of the year🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
I just cannot wrap my head around why at 23 years old, Erin was so desperate for a child! Probably an unpopular opinion but it does seem young. It seems all she’s interested in is having an ‘accessory’ - someone to buy cute clothes for and fawn over for a bit like they do with Indie, but they have no clue what actually comes with a child. I don’t have one myself but I am certain that playing dress up is the least of a parent’s worries. Reality will really smack them both in the face, Erin’s attitude is damaging in one way and Brandon’s in another. They definitely aren’t on my top list of people I’d think would make great parents🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

ogbblol

Chatty Member
These 2 and Holly have no sense of style whatsoever, they just buy anything an everything that has a logo plastered on it, it’s so tacky imo

account70032

VIP Member
1.It feels like these two are more excited for the content they can make with a baby rather than anything else

2.Why do Brandon and Erin look so alike? If someone said they’re brother and sister I would believe them

3. I feel sorry for this baby already cause I can imagine the clickbait titles and exploiting there’s going to be about this child

Anon7761

They don’t even walk their own dog even tho they don’t work and wake up at 11 everyday🤣 baby’s gonna be a shock to the system

• Haha