Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they already knew she was pregnant but didn't film it so had to pretend to find out again for the video... she seems unsurprised to me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Brandon feel the need to say in every video ā€˜we have all the content you want comingā€™ ā€˜the contents gonna be sickā€™ ā€˜we got so many videosā€™ may aswell just call the baby cash cow

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Why does Brandon feel the need to say in every video ā€˜we have all the content you want comingā€™ ā€˜the contents gonna be sickā€™ ā€˜we got so many videosā€™ may aswell just call the baby cash cow
Iā€™m surprised they didnā€™t make an extra channel for their ā€œfamilyā€ they just changed Brandonā€™s into ā€œtheirā€ channel

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon they already knew she was pregnant but didn't film it so had to pretend to find out again for the video... she seems unsurprised to me
New to this thread, I donā€™t follow this pair but the pregnancy reveal came up on YouTube and so I clicked on it (regrettably) but I did feel that it was really fake and put on like you say I think she already knew but filmed it after it really was quite obvious and she seemed really ungrateful šŸ™„ itā€™s the worst pregnancy announcement Iā€™ve seen just so false, unfortunately I think all these z listers are jumping on the baby bandwagon since money mae had bambi šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she never smile
I honestly think she's an extremely extremely self conscious person with zero confidence. All she does is moan about her appearance or whether Brandon is embarrassing her and so she comes across as a miserable witch, whereby nothing is seemingly good enough for her. I think she looks up to her sister a lot and is lucky she can have her as her midwife, because that must be reassuring. I know she's never worked such a hard job herself and again I think that adds to her overall view of herself. At best she looks like a man in drag, the nails, fake tan and atrocious lashes don't help at all and I think it's appauling that it's taken them bringing a child into this world for her to be excited about filming and making content. A while ago when she commented that she was finding doing 2 videos a week challenging and that she would be going down to 1 a week, I literally couldn't believe what I was hearing! What does she do all day long?! It's not like the 1 video she does a week is good, long, thought out content and she really doesn't do many ads either... The majority is last minute shite she's filmed because she can't think of anything else to do!! Sick to death of people making their children the majority of their content, i.e. imogenation, one of the worst around that uses her kid as a cash cow šŸ„

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it too early for the name predictions? First bets on Bentley for a boy because of Brandon's car obsession and Erin wants it named after an object plus Bentley Bennett sounds a bit ridiculous imo so perfect for them lol

Reactions: 5
Donā€™t know if itā€™s just me but I have a feeling Erin will be really disappointed if sheā€™s having a boy

Reactions: 7
Theyā€™re clueless about pregnancy, babies and just life with a child. More so Iā€™d say than the average person as theyā€™re so immature and lazy. As someone mentioned previously, all they want is a child to dress up and call cute - just a cash cow for content.

Watched Hollys new video ā€œtrying pregnancy cravingsā€ sorry but Brandon needs to get a bloody grip, he makes me boak

Watched Hollys new video ā€œtrying pregnancy cravingsā€ sorry but Brandon needs to get a bloody grip, he makes me boak
He was pathetic the way he was reacting and heā€™s going to be a dad. Grow up

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.