Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kyliexoxoxo123

I just think their videos are so tone deaf .. posing with balenciagas and flaunting their new flat during a pandemic when thousands of families are struggling? She also speaks to Brandon like he’s a piece of shit and always talks over him. You can tell she’s only with him for his money and viewers. She thinks she’s the dogs bollocks and it’s so embarrassing 🥱

Reactions: 12

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
It's wild how someone being pregnant gains do many followers and interest she has loads of new followers and views she will be loving it
Brandon only seems “buzzing”🤢 for the content / views! Really fucking bizarre🙃 It’s all he keeps going on about… it’s such a shame that such air heads who only see £££ when wanting a child seem to conceive so easily and those who are desperate for children struggle😅

• Heart
  • Haha

Rebby123

VIP Member
She has been literally desperate to have a baby I think she will step up but he will really have such a shock yes they have money but he seems so immature to me!

• Haha

Nat11

Never worked a proper day in their life.. on holiday in dubai.
It really does wind you up doesn’t it lol Erin pisses me off even more each and every day 😂😂😂 miserable fucking cow, needs to cheer up abit!! Anyone would think she’s here done by 🙄

• Haha

Unonowndbe

In her first trimester vlog her moaning about being nauseous like obviously that’s not good but imagine people who have to go to work full time or work 12 hour shifts when pregnant and feeling like that.. she should think herself lucky 👁👄👁
This is why I find it so hard to relate to her, pregnancy is rough but you’re moaning you couldn’t film content etc, try going to an actual job where you can’t just lay down or cry whenever you want. She’s so unrelatable

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
He doesn’t have a clue what to do with a baby, they can barley look after the dog. He wants the baby for content, end of. Poor little thing is going to be dressed up and have a camera shoved in his face in exchange for subscribers and free holidays

• Sad

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
They're so dull!! All the way to Dubai to eat spaghetti bolognaise and a roast dinner. It also annoyed me when Erin said 'ergh everyone's asking us why we're not doing anyfing, it's our holiday why does it matter??' Erm, because you make a living out of people watching your videos and you should be producing more interesting content??

Reactions: 11

2theTee

The excessive blinking sends me over the edge.

Also...why do they do big 'what I got my sister/girlfriend/boyfriend' for their birthday and then wrap a shower gel or deodorant up.

I appreciate to some people that would be a great gift... but brandon and Erin do make a decent income and buy flashy gifts...so what's the point in buying a £1 toiletry?! It's just daft

• Haha

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
They are definitely normal beads 😅 that is not a baby friendly toy 😂 I don’t know why those 2 have been left in charge of a baby, can’t even look after themselves
Erin seems to have this warped idea that she’ll be the perfect mum just because she can buy baby clothes and pose with a baby🙄 She’s lazy and clueless!

Don’t really watch her as she comes across as an absolute wannabe.

The fact she as a 21 year old(correct me if I’m wrong?) hangs around with 15/16 year old Kaci from DVG doesn’t sit right with me. Sad if you have to rely on a minor from a family channel for clout to boost your views/ego/career whatever.

wheeze94

I was thinking the other day are people going still watch them when they are in their 30’s or 40’s? Their money won’t last forever. Will definitely be a shock for Erin if she has to go to work and won’t be a kept woman.

Elb99

Can't believe there's people in the comments of Brandon's recent praising him for doing his job when he has a bit of a cold, wouldn't we all love a day doing fuck all just filming yourself eating your normal food not even a challenge (and that dirty kitchen 🥴) they really are doing the bare minimum

Minipizza

VIP Member
Holly just annoys me more and more each video she is in, it’s just embarrassing that she thinks she’s funny

Pipxx

What do they actually do? In the monopoly video erin had to wait at home because the dogs are being walked.. get your ass off the sofa and walk your own dog how lazy can you be when you’re sat on your arse doing nothing anyway