Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely read here because in Brandon's video Erin says about her and Holly having banter and that nothing she ever says is meant to be offensive.

Reactions: 9
I actually bought the shower gel they keep going on about and it’s so annoying the hole is tiny so it takes too long to get a good amount out (maybe I’m just lazy)

Reactions: 2
Idk if this is me being petty or not

at first i saw holly as loud and anoying but actually when you sit back and watch how erin treats holly its vile they paint this picture as being super close but i bet behind the scenes there are many arguments

i watched the swapping credit card with my sister challenge and erins there buying stuff on brandons card when its a challenge between him and holly no reason she should be buying stuff at first i liked erin but now she gives me such gold digga vibes she seems the type of girl who will go on countless shopping sprees get her nails and hair done and make brandon pay its been mentioned in several videos she spends the most money out of them

Reactions: 11
yeah definitely dont mind Holly on her own. My boyfriend said Brandon looks like a BTEC matt does fitness 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching the you wont do it challenge 1) why did brandon make holly buy erin leggings bet she told him to say that 🤣

Also bet erin was fuming he brought holly a macbook

Reactions: 3
At least Holly has a personality. It might be extremely grating but better than Erin who is just a void.

Reactions: 10
please tell me i’m not the only one who thinks brandon and erin have absolutely zero chemistry? their videos are so awkward and it’s strange to think they’ve been together for a few years now, they just don’t seem to really get on

Reactions: 17
please tell me i’m not the only one who thinks brandon and erin have absolutely zero chemistry? their videos are so awkward and it’s strange to think they’ve been together for a few years now, they just don’t seem to really get on
I apologise for saying this but....imagine them having sex. You can't can you?! Or maybe you can and you now need brain bleach.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brandon’s most recent video 🤦🏻‍♀️ They don’t even end up sleeping in the capsules as they’re uncomfortable and Erin is too scared… but then they go on to recommend it to someone travelling to London on their own as a cheap stay 🙄 Such a waste of time and money, they could have offered the rooms to people sleeping on the streets. They think they’re so much better than they are, everything is beneath them. It comes off on camera that they can’t stand each other- imagine having to tell your other half to get excited about staying in a fancy hotel 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What was the point of that video? Brandon, knowing Erin is claustrophobic, books a stay at the ‘smallest hotel in London’? Not only is it a waste of money, it’s a waste of a video. It’s weird for them to go there, film while there’s people in the pods asleep and then decide they can’t stay there. I don’t understand why Holly always has to join them in doing everything, she was even in their house tour ffs🙄 I don’t dislike her but I find it a bit boring that they are constantly pushing this idea of them being a trio when Erin seems sick of having her around all the time. What sort of boyfriend makes his girlfriend pack for an overnight stay, when he knows he’s putting her in an uncomfortable situation and will end up coming home anyway? I do not understand them at all!

Reactions: 10
Honestly can't believe people still watch these morons. I bet they're career dries up in the next 5 years and they have to get a normal 9-5 job. Can see Brandon working in a warehouse and Erin working in superdrug.

Be a massive kick up their lazy arses

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how irrelevant these 2 wannabes are - they've only had one thread which started in 2020; they are literally nobodies!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.