Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Erin spoke to Holly on Holly's latest video was disgusting "for all the times you rinsed my boyfriends bank account" absolute witch

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Erin is horrible…..that’s his sister and Brandon seems to always want Holly about and seems to get on a lot better with his sister than his girlfriend! That a horrific thing to say…..she is so lazy and videos are half arsed how the hell is she still making money!

Reactions: 16
I find Holly really annoying when the three of them are together but when it's just Brandon and her she's fine. I think with her and Erin being sort of close in age it's like a fight for attention.

Reactions: 12
Cannot stand Erin. don't mind Holly on her own. Hate Brandon, he seems so sleazy. I wouldn't be surprised if it all comes out that he's been messaging other girls

Reactions: 7
Cannot stand Erin. don't mind Holly on her own. Hate Brandon, he seems so sleazy. I wouldn't be surprised if it all comes out that he's been messaging other girls
He‘s been messaging other girls? How do you know?

Reactions: 2
If my girlfriend/boyfriend spoke to my siblings like that I wouldn’t even be dating them anymore. Disgusting what Erin said to her

Reactions: 9
Brandon driving and then looking at his phone. Good concentration that .. Erin screeching all the time how do they cope.

Reactions: 6
Holly does my absolute tits in why does she scream constantly?? If that was my kid I’d be telling her to wind her neck in

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Holly does my absolute tits in why does she scream constantly?? If that was my kid I’d be telling her to wind her neck in
Literally the most annoying person ever for her screaming, but on her YouTube she's quiet

Reactions: 4
Considering she’s only had her own channel for a few months now, uploads once a week with an average time of 12 minutes and a 3rd of that time is taken up with an AD and the whole like and subscribe schpiel . Not a lot of effort put in at all I’m baffled to why there companies even ask them to promote. They holly and Erin are so bland and monotone.

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow Brandon on social media but does anyone know if he put anything up regarding the Kurt Zouma video considering him and Erin went to watch West Ham last night ????

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.