Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sick that Brandon said in their recent video that the baby wishes for more subscribers and to subscribe as a gift for the baby. Already using his baby for views and subs

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I feel sick that Brandon said in their recent video that the baby wishes for more subscribers and to subscribe as a gift for the baby. Already using his baby for views and subs
I haven’t watched the whole video yet I click off once I saw that the gender reveal will be posted on the 27th of July

Reactions: 4
Also can’t believe how shocked they were at the price of baby items yet not bothered about spending £100’s on decorations for a few hours…

Reactions: 3
Didn't they say the other day that their mortgage has gone up by 30% or something like that? (I wonder why they didn't get a fixed rate?) So it's no wonder they're worried about money now, and that they are milking the baby content dry 🤮

• Haha
Deffo a boy and I can’t wait to see the disappointment on Erin’s face😂

• Haha
Sorry to be that person but m&p don’t give out coat hangers, they’re wooden branded ones so ££😂

I thought it looked grey so assuming boy👀

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe how much Erin, Brandon and Holly are rinsing the videos for views for a child that isn't even born

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe how much Erin, Brandon and Holly are rinsing the videos for views for a child that isn't even born
It’s embarrassing that they literally had a child for views when there are people who long for children and can’t have them but these two greedy cunts can easily🙃

Please be a boy 🙏🙏🙏
Only want it to be a boy because Erin clearly wants a girl, and she comes across as somebody who always gets her own way. I think they'll be more insufferable if the baby is a girl 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.