Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that a baby is lovely news and congrats to them etc...but I feel a bit ill at the thought of them having sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just cannot wrap my head around why at 23 years old, Erin was so desperate for a child! Probably an unpopular opinion but it does seem young. It seems all she’s interested in is having an ‘accessory’ - someone to buy cute clothes for and fawn over for a bit like they do with Indie, but they have no clue what actually comes with a child. I don’t have one myself but I am certain that playing dress up is the least of a parent’s worries. Reality will really smack them both in the face, Erin’s attitude is damaging in one way and Brandon’s in another. They definitely aren’t on my top list of people I’d think would make great parents🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just cannot wrap my head around why at 23 years old, Erin was so desperate for a child! Probably an unpopular opinion but it does seem young. It seems all she’s interested in is having an ‘accessory’ - someone to buy cute clothes for and fawn over for a bit like they do with Indie, but they have no clue what actually comes with a child. I don’t have one myself but I am certain that playing dress up is the least of a parent’s worries. Reality will really smack them both in the face, Erin’s attitude is damaging in one way and Brandon’s in another. They definitely aren’t on my top list of people I’d think would make great parents🙃
I think they don’t realise the baby will actually grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they don’t realise the baby will actually grow up
I agree. I think as they have a good income and have already hit milestones that aren’t as common for people their ages (having nice cars, a mortgaged house etc), this was the only next step missing. It’s so common for influencers to have a baby as a cash cow when they run out of content but these two are just so vapid and lazy I really think they’re in for a massive shock. I do think it’s bizarre that most influencers seem to get pregnant so quickly/easily!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god typical influencers and their ‘unique’ names, Crew and Storie😂

• Haha
It's wild how someone being pregnant gains do many followers and interest she has loads of new followers and views she will be loving it

• Haha
It's wild how someone being pregnant gains do many followers and interest she has loads of new followers and views she will be loving it
Brandon only seems “buzzing”🤢 for the content / views! Really bleeping bizarre🙃 It’s all he keeps going on about… it’s such a shame that such air heads who only see £££ when wanting a child seem to conceive so easily and those who are desperate for children struggle😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg they are already dragging out the pregnancy/baby content. Erin finding out is one video and now Brandon finding out is another, even though they find out on the same day

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.