Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahaha as if she was a beautician have you seen the clip of her!
she mentioned it in a previous video. Her false tan looks like camouflage paint it’s that green, inch thick make up plastered on top of another that she doesn’t blend properly and her hair extensions don’t match her fake hair that she already has. She literally just copies other you tubers and think she’s something. N yeh!

Reactions: 6
she mentioned it in a previous video. Her false tan looks like camouflage paint it’s that green, inch thick make up plastered on top of another that she doesn’t blend properly and her hair extensions don’t match her fake hair that she already has. She literally just copies other you tubers and think she’s something. N yeh!
I think she swept the floors in the salons! She's a clip

Reactions: 3
They’re literally stealing a living, bare minimum effort goes into there content. How can a dressing room reveal smaller than Harry Potters bedroom be stretched to 2 uploads

Reactions: 9
They’re literally stealing a living, bare minimum effort goes into there content. How can a dressing room reveal smaller than Harry Potters bedroom be stretched to 2 uploads

Exactly

I think it's gonna be short lived

It's literally a case of 2 lazy kids who want to live how they want (late nights late mornings... gaming...shopping and thinking your a beauty icon) But at the same time they just can't be arsed

Reactions: 5
I briefly saw erin cleaning blog, I had to turn off I thought it was disgusting. Can’t believe they made Brandon aunt do it all. Lazy people

I briefly saw erin cleaning blog, I had to turn off I thought it was disgusting. Can’t believe they made Brandon aunt do it all. Lazy people
I just don't understand how 2 young people who only do YouTube can't clean themselves...or how they get so messy

Slobs

Reactions: 7
Erin "we are going to eat more helfy" has slow cooker meals with jarred sauces and out for pizza express! Sure

Reactions: 4
Erin "we are going to eat more helfy" has slow cooker meals with jarred sauces and out for pizza express! Sure
From Philippians 2:3 "Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind let each of you regard one another as more important than himself"

You should bare this in mind Faye. Erin is walking her own path and, as the wonderful Albert Einstein once said "the banana peel of life is rich with the gravy of false endeavours".

Reactions: 5
It's hilarious - she obviously has such an inflated opinion of herself yet she's such a moron
Ah but is she? Methinks she doth have us all fooled. What what.

I happened to have watched Erin Bowyer sat alone on a crate outside of SITCY, thoughtfully thumbing through a copy of The Complete Short Stories of Marcel Proust. I approached her and engaged in a 45 minute debate around the influence of nature versus nurture in antisocial behaviour amongst aquatic beasts. She utterly wiped the floor with me. I went home and had the most explosive ejaculation of my life. If you're reading this Erin - you fraudster! - put down the yankee candles and KFC - we all know you're a member of the liberal elite. And PS - you owe me about 50 quid for having to paint over all the spunk on my walls.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get how people can still watch Brandon videos, they are the same 4 things
-food challange (idk how they aren’t fat)
-shopping challange (how much crap do they need)
-pranks (fake af)
-24 hour challange (shite and fake)

all fake

Reactions: 11
I don’t get how people can still watch Brandon videos, they are the same 4 things
-food challange (idk how they aren’t fat)
-shopping challange (how much crap do they need)
-pranks (fake af)
-24 hour challange (shite and fake)

all fake
Oh and the I surprised my....... with a ......... videos

Borrrring

Interesting fact. Erin and Brandon's underwhelming dog "Ernie" is actually a white Yorkshire Terrier. It has simply been hugged by Erin too many times and is now a lovely tit-brown colour. Additionally, the fur around it's pointless face is not fur at all, it is dirt, fluff, shite and little balls of mouldy snot nuggets that have become attached to his body simply from existing in the least clean 3 story skank-pit in Kent. #prayforErnie

• Haha
Hi everyone. My name is Bareth. I'm the Deliveroo driver assigned to Brandon and Erin's postcode. I just thought I'd update you on my situation.
So.. basically I'm living in a tent outside their house. The demand for my deliveries is so great that I cannot justify leaving their property. Every 30 minutes I get another "ping" to deliver them a "banging" KFC or an "unreal" Costa muffin. Life is hard for me, but I'm not complaining. Their constant orders are keeping my 19 pet otters in tiny sleeping bags and little hats (otters love hats).

Last night I was summoned at 3am to deliver a "pano". It took me half an hour of googling and I still couldn't decipher this. Until I stumbled across an oldish video of a manatee in a duvet crying and demanding a "pano". That manatee turned out, in actual fact, to be something called an Erinbowyer... and the "pano" of which she wailed - was actually a pain au chocolat. Bingo. I sourced it within minutes and delivered it to the creature. I think she was grateful. It was hard to discern, as she didn't look at me as she opened the door and took delivery. She simply mumbled "Zoflora have got a new parma violets scent out. Literally insane.", took the "pano" and slammed the door in my face.

So now I'm back in my tent. Waiting for the next request for delivery. I must not fail. My otters must have their little hats.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They have to be a joke surely? Say it or shot it with squash because they’re ‘not in the mood’… why do the video in the first place then if you’re not going to do it properly? It doesn’t have to be done with alcohol, and my god how many times do they need to say they don’t drink?! It can be done with horrid things like vinegar, mustard etc.

They’re so boring.
Cancel them now please.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh i
They have to be a joke surely? Say it or shot it with squash because they’re ‘not in the mood’… why do the video in the first place then if you’re not going to do it properly? It doesn’t have to be done with alcohol, and my god how many times do they need to say they don’t drink?! It can be done with horrid things like vinegar, mustard etc.

They’re so boring.
Cancel them now please.

Oh I know. They truly are ridiculous. So lazy. They don't deserve a platform.

Literally 2 kids that want a life where they can get up when they want etc... it won't last. Look at the tit brand deals they get compared to other youtubers etc. Noone knows them or want to bother with them. They're nobodies.

I give it another 5 years and they'll be working in Aldi

• Haha
Hi everyone. My name is Bareth. I'm the Deliveroo driver assigned to Brandon and Erin's postcode. I just thought I'd update you on my situation.
So.. basically I'm living in a tent outside their house. The demand for my deliveries is so great that I cannot justify leaving their property. Every 30 minutes I get another "ping" to deliver them a "banging" KFC or an "unreal" Costa muffin. Life is hard for me, but I'm not complaining. Their constant orders are keeping my 19 pet otters in tiny sleeping bags and little hats (otters love hats).

Last night I was summoned at 3am to deliver a "pano". It took me half an hour of googling and I still couldn't decipher this. Until I stumbled across an oldish video of a manatee in a duvet crying and demanding a "pano". That manatee turned out, in actual fact, to be something called an Erinbowyer... and the "pano" of which she wailed - was actually a pain au chocolat. Bingo. I sourced it within minutes and delivered it to the creature. I think she was grateful. It was hard to discern, as she didn't look at me as she opened the door and took delivery. She simply mumbled "Zoflora have got a new parma violets scent out. Literally insane.", took the "pano" and slammed the door in my face.

So now I'm back in my tent. Waiting for the next request for delivery. I must not fail. My otters must have their little hats.
Hiya Brandon or Holly

You aren't funny

How many times did you blink whilst typing these?

So ibviou

----

So obvious your Brandon...or Holly

New member. Only viewed and commented on this thread just to take the piss. Haaahaha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.