Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elb99

It will be a shock to the system it was only the other week they were moaning about waking up at 7am that will be a nice lie in for them soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Elb99

Sorry but I can't wait to see these two with a baby, they don't even walk their dog, clean their house or edit their videos and they don't wake up till afternoon, I would love to even see them do just 1 day in a real job, that would be a shock to the system, then she'd have might have reason to live with a face like a slapped arse

Reactions: 14

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Doesn't it show how irrelevant these two are, this thread started in 2020 and we're still on thread one... mental

They're just so incredibly boring

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Elb99

I feel like Brandon is the human embodiment of a really soggy plain ham butty, sorry just had to get that off my chest

• Haha

Rebby123

VIP Member
There so out of touch in the new video becoming parents baby sitting Erin's niece. Brandon said they are never up at half 7 and pretty much compared it to when you go to the airport 🤣 and was saying how crazy the traffic was travelling in school time. Most people get uo early for work school ect and travel during peak time 🤣 I think usually everyday they wake up around 11am

Anactualworker

I think Erin said it was hard at the start so maybe why?
Erin might have had a rough first trimester which I’m not taking away from her. But she doesn’t get out of bed till late morning, has no work commitments, No other children to look after , so it’s not like she had to balance her first trimester and normal life. Like I said, it might have been rough for her, but compared to MOST she would’ve had a easy time

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Anyone else see the video of her gifts to Brandon for his birthday? They were SO random! Who buys their partner a vacuum cleaner and bed sheets for their birthday because “THEY” needed a new one? I just found this mismatch of presents so bizarre😅 Probably what happens when you buy so much for yourself regularly, you run out of things to treat yourself to🤔 Oh how the other half live haha!

Xoxogos

Never worked a proper day in their life.. on holiday in dubai.
In a previous video holly and Erin said they keep trying to get Harrison (hollys BF) to take time off work to go on holiday
Which shows they have never worked a proper job as you can’t just book random days off work you have to get it approved.
I can’t imagine he’d want to take leave to just see Erin’s moody face all the time.

• Haha

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
85EBA17E-02A9-47B8-B000-819376F8A122.jpeg

Looks like somebody’s nan called Jackie who has all of her grandchildren’s names written on the inside of her left arm and smokes one too many fags

• Haha

jbd96

I find Holly really annoying when the three of them are together but when it's just Brandon and her she's fine. I think with her and Erin being sort of close in age it's like a fight for attention.

Reactions: 12

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
She has been literally desperate to have a baby I think she will step up but he will really have such a shock yes they have money but he seems so immature to me!
Came over to say exactly this! She defo wants the baby more than him.. I treated to see how he will tackle parenting.
I did like the reveal vid tho

stargirl23

VIP Member
I’m actually baffled how they’ve made a child when they have 0 chemistry 😂 but I’ve thought for a while she might be pregnant

• Haha

KittyScherbatsky

Chatty Member
Did anyone else laugh when Brandon opened the Tyson Fury book in Erin's present swap video?

'Oohh issa BOOK!'
'Yeah it's about his life and that...'
'Yeah like his autobiography...?'
'Yeah you don't like made up stories do ya?'
'Nah not really....'

Thick. As. Shit. No imagination or personality either of them.

• Haha

thereala_

Erin drives me up the wall the most. She’s such a liar. ‘I’ve got endometriosis’. No hun, you’ve had painful periods and are self diagnosing.
you cannot be diagnosed with endo without the operation to find out.
I suffer from endometriosis, and itisn’t just painful periods, it’s constant abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhoea, ending up in a&e on almost every period,etc. she is an ‘influencer’, stop telling people you’ve got an illness without being diagnosed first.

wheeze94

The amount of times Brandon said ‘this room is so big’ or ‘this space is massive’ makes me think he’s trying to convince himself that the house is big. Wait til the furniture is in the house won’t look so ‘big’ then.

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Why does she never smile
I honestly think she's an extremely extremely self conscious person with zero confidence. All she does is moan about her appearance or whether Brandon is embarrassing her and so she comes across as a miserable bitch, whereby nothing is seemingly good enough for her. I think she looks up to her sister a lot and is lucky she can have her as her midwife, because that must be reassuring. I know she's never worked such a hard job herself and again I think that adds to her overall view of herself. At best she looks like a man in drag, the nails, fake tan and atrocious lashes don't help at all and I think it's appauling that it's taken them bringing a child into this world for her to be excited about filming and making content. A while ago when she commented that she was finding doing 2 videos a week challenging and that she would be going down to 1 a week, I literally couldn't believe what I was hearing! What does she do all day long?! It's not like the 1 video she does a week is good, long, thought out content and she really doesn't do many ads either... The majority is last minute shite she's filmed because she can't think of anything else to do!! Sick to death of people making their children the majority of their content, i.e. imogenation, one of the worst around that uses her kid as a cash cow 🐄

• Heart

Minipizza

VIP Member
Erin didn’t want to clean the flat because it wasn’t hers because they were renting?? wtf just tidy it up you utter tramp

• Wow