Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually baffled how they’ve made a child when they have 0 chemistry 😂 but I’ve thought for a while she might be pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has been literally desperate to have a baby I think she will step up but he will really have such a shock yes they have money but he seems so immature to me!

• Haha
She has been literally desperate to have a baby I think she will step up but he will really have such a shock yes they have money but he seems so immature to me!
Came over to say exactly this! She defo wants the baby more than him.. I treated to see how he will tackle parenting.
I did like the reveal vid tho

I think it’ll be a real shock to the system but good luck and congratulations to them

Reactions: 9
I did think when they were looking at the baby clothes in one of the last videos that she was pregnant. Brandon tried to cover it up by saying she can buy them for her niece

Reactions: 3
Who will lose there room will it be Erin's dressing room. Or Brandon's mancave sorry office

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They don’t even walk their own dog even tho they don’t work and wake up at 11 everyday🤣 baby’s gonna be a shock to the system

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It will be a shock to the system it was only the other week they were moaning about waking up at 7am that will be a nice lie in for them soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This definitely was not on my 2023 bingo card😂 if they can’t even walk their dog how will they cope with a baby?! Congratulations to them though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they’re just bored in the house so they thought ‘may aswell try for a baby now’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.