Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw them once In real life and they was both on their phones the whole time lol no connection at all he's butt ugly lets be real she's using him

Reactions: 3
I saw them once In real life and they was both on their phones the whole time lol no connection at all he's butt ugly lets be real she's using him
Yeah he's definitely not the best looking! His head is huge too.

On the flip side, Erin isn't pretty either - she's just a wannabe Elle Darby

Reactions: 5
omg !!!!! there’s a thread for these two! i have so much to say but i’m going to read first 😂

Reactions: 7
I still don't understand why they wrap up things like one deodorant or one dry shampoo for birthdays and xmas :rolleyes: Then they'll go and spend £1000 on each other.... what's the point of the deodorants? just buy it in your normal weekly shops huns

Reactions: 11
Anyone noticed the comments on Holly’s recent holiday video? Everyone’s going on about how moody Erin is! Surprise surprise😅 The boring bint couldn’t even bring herself to join in with any of the fun… all she did was complain and stuff her face with large pizzas despite always claiming that she’s never hungry🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve been saving for a year and a half to afford a small holiday abroad this year and that ungrateful cow has a face like a slapped arse on her (probably) 5th holiday of the year🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg I thought the exact same things after watching Hollie's latest video. I can't believe that people are only just starting to realise what a miserable cow she is. And also at the end when she harps on about her home cooking... I think someone has been on here reading everyone's comments 😂

Reactions: 6
Erin has a face like a slapped arse. Aren't ya grateful she doesn't serve you at your local Tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did a Q&A when she got back from Spain and listed all the holiday she was planning for the rest of the year and mentions a holiday in June but titles her video as a list minute holiday? It’s all clickbait and lies

Reactions: 3
shes such a mardy shite feel like she needs a slap😂😂😂
She’s so tone deaf, people are struggling to live nowadays and rightly have something to be stressed/moody about but she never has to worry about real life issues and has an attitude like that🥴 I’d love to see her walk a mile in someone else’s shoes😅

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for the dog with the amount of holidays they go on and I really doubt they walk it enough they're too lazy for that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.