Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Erin's latest present swap video - she contradicts herself so much. Like she said she didn't know what Ellie is going to buy her and then 2 seconds later says "oh I knew she was going to get me a mug"....oh and the amount of times she says literally unreal is so annoying.

Reactions: 6
i feel like she’s defo going to get pregnant next year by accident because i don’t see brandon ever proposing to her, holly will get married before they do

Did anyone else laugh when Brandon opened the Tyson Fury book in Erin's present swap video?

'Oohh issa BOOK!'
'Yeah it's about his life and that...'
'Yeah like his autobiography...?'
'Yeah you don't like made up stories do ya?'
'Nah not really....'

Thick. As. tit. No imagination or personality either of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Erin is so insecure it's painful, I literally don't think I have ever seen her crack a genuine smile because she is always so wrapped up in what she looks like. Just watched Brandon's latest video where they stay at the cave hotel and when Brandon 'suprised' her with it, all she had to say was I look disgusting, don't get me on camera and are we going after I've had my lashes done. Is she bleeping for real, what kind of person wouldn't stay at a hotel for the evening because they didn't have their lashes done?! Her lashes are awful anyway, looks like she has some letterbox bristle draught excluders stuck to her eyes. How about a bleeping thank you Brandon, that's kind of you. She then whinges before they go out for dinner because she only had a days notice to prepare an outfit for them to eat dinner at the hotel restaurant. All that nice food on the menu and she ordered fries and some plain wraps to put them in. My 7 year old nephew has a better diet than her! She's beyond miserable

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Erin is so insecure it's painful, I literally don't think I have ever seen her crack a genuine smile because she is always so wrapped up in what she looks like. Just watched Brandon's latest video where they stay at the cave hotel and when Brandon 'suprised' her with it, all she had to say was I look disgusting, don't get me on camera and are we going after I've had my lashes done. Is she bleeping for real, what kind of person wouldn't stay at a hotel for the evening because they didn't have their lashes done?! Her lashes are awful anyway, looks like she has some letterbox bristle draught excluders stuck to her eyes. How about a bleeping thank you Brandon, that's kind of you. She then whinges before they go out for dinner because she only had a days notice to prepare an outfit for them to eat dinner at the hotel restaurant. All that nice food on the menu and she ordered fries and some plain wraps to put them in. My 7 year old nephew has a better diet than her! She's beyond miserable
Thh I assumed the lashes thing was due to having an appointment to get them done rather than not going due to not having them done. If so I don’t see an issue with her asking about that as she was just asking to make sure he knew probably.
Also I think she looked nicer than usual when she said she looked disgusting 😂

Reactions: 1
Even when she hasn’t fake tanned she says it a million times

• Haha
Even when she hasn’t fake tanned she says it a million times
Her, Brandon and Holly have an issue with repeating what they say. They say the same sentences at least 3 times over as they've never got anything worth while to say. I would love to know what Erin was like as a person prior to social media. I'm sick to death of hearing all influencers apologise for the way they look in videos. We literally don't care, I mean god you should see the state of me in the mornings!

Reactions: 8
Ok just watched Brandon’s video where they give the prime away. Must say as it started and he was saying ‘iv spent £1,000 to give it you for free’ I was abit like 🙄 lol but I think they did very well. I think both him and Erin interacted well with the kids and that. That little girl in the wheelchair was adorable bless her heart ❤

Reactions: 3
Brandon new video he put a disclaimer up saying everyone agreed to be on camera but filmed children walking down the street with no adult or guardian with them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.