Brandonio & Erin Bowyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find a thread about them but just started watching their present swap and they are at Brandon's house. I believe i am from the same area in Kent as them and we have been in Tier 4 since last week so couldn't form a bubble with anyone else outside our household. I know for a fact that they have their own flat so surely it is against the rules for them to be visiting their family.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I was thinking the same too- seems like a bit of a cop out saying things are going on behind the scenes- that doesn’t excuse the need to break restrictions

Reactions: 9
Couldn't find a thread about them but just started watching their present swap and they are at Brandon's house. I believe i am from the same area in Kent as them and we have been in Tier 4 since last week so couldn't form a bubble with anyone else outside our household. I know for a fact that they have their own flat so surely it is against the rules for them to be visiting their family.
agree! obviously they just wanted to spend Xmas with Brandon’s family but didn’t want to get hate for doing so. I used to think they were really genuine but now they just seem so entitled

Reactions: 4
Watching their recent present swap video - ‘’We are not doing this video to brag, it’s much requested...’’ so why add that it was a £3k present swap? No need.

Reactions: 8
Just curious how they have SO a much money to spend? All calculated with everyone’s gifts they must’ve spent over 5k this Christmas .. and pay rent ect .. no hate just curious lol

Reactions: 10
Just curious how they have SO a much money to spend? All calculated with everyone’s gifts they must’ve spent over 5k this Christmas .. and pay rent ect .. no hate just curious lol
yeah true, they spent £6k between themselves which is just so silly. Youtubers can make a lot but they’re not even that big yet & tbh I think they spend money on the wrong things, rather than saving it for the future🤷‍♀️

So they broke Covid rules at Christmas when they were in tier 4 now they’ve tested positive for Covid...

Yep - they have been in isolation for 10 days so New Year (depending on when they filmed that video). I didn't watch all of it but just the beginning

They’ve been mixing with Brandon’s mums household before Xmas too, that photos photo with holly by the xmas tree at theirs is one example. It’s embarrassing and not a good example to set when they have a younger audience.

Reactions: 5
I used to like them but for them to think they are above the law because they are influencers annoys me!

Brandon’s latest video is so rubbish, half of it the camera isn’t even in focus & the other half he’s just repeating what he’s already said 🥱 so so boring.. that could have had so much potential to be an exciting vlog too

Brandon’s latest video is so rubbish, half of it the camera isn’t even in focus & the other half he’s just repeating what he’s already said 🥱 so so boring.. that could have had so much potential to be an exciting vlog too
Yep, completely agree. I do find that he always repeats himself loads in videos and takes ages to get to the point- it’s a bit annoying really

His videos are just getting so repetitive now.
Yep, completely agree. I do find that he always repeats himself loads in videos and takes ages to get to the point- it’s a bit annoying really
his intro always takes about 2-3 minutes 😴

loosing interest in watching them. I used to think omg they’re so relatable so genuine but I think as they “got bigger” they started to become more fake.

I never minded Brandon but can't watch him with holly n erin they just seem very loud and obnoxious

His videos are just getting so repetitive now.

his intro always takes about 2-3 minutes 😴
yes why are his intros soo long!! honestly have to skip so far into it!

It would be nice for Erin to do a video or vlog without Brandon butting in every minute too.

Just watched Brandon’s new video from 2 days ago, not only did they mix households then test positive, it’s a national lockdown and he’s literally got a fresh trim? Like a full on fade? I bet they’ll try and cover it up by saying Erin did it but there is no way in hell, he’s been to a barbers 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.