Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Thought she didn’t get jealous she got disgusted … that disgusted she’s back with him. You’ve gotta give it to Gollum the ugly bastard ; the way he has them all whipped is pretty impressive
As a wise woman once said;

9CB43EC7-9886-41EE-960B-97DDB5F0948B.jpeg

- Lindaslit
December 2021

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Its_Me

VIP Member
The start of This relationship is an almost carbon copy of him and Jess. Let’s hope for different kind of shots at an Xmas market 🙊
Lol never forget

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36

gossip29

VIP Member
I appreciate Brad is awful but I don’t feel comfortable with some of the comments basically insinuating he may have pushed her to it because of his behaviour. I think at this point we need to be a little respectful and remember someone has lost their battle to suicide.
Why do people come on here to say they’re uncomfortable? If that’s how certain threads make you feel don’t read them. He PUBLICLY posted him bouncing between Vicky and Jodie. You not think that would fuck a girls head up? That may not have been the reason why she done it but he treated a vulnerable girl like shit and he deserves to be called out for it

Reactions: 31
Brad is the definition of ‘ick’ in the dictionary I swear. The way he looks at the camera I have never seen anything so minging. How can any girl look at him and not be embarrassed. Even his ‘friends’ are embarrassed by him and take the piss out of him. Like does Jodie seriously look at those stories she’s post and think to herself, yep, that’s the guy I’m gonna shag later. I honestly don’t get it. There’s not enough money in the world that would make me even touch that guy, don’t care how ‘rich’ they were.
Vicks recent post “Finally losing your attachment to someone that was terrible for you is an amazing feeling” aye, keep telling yourself that you fucking daft doormat.
I don’t even think they’re funny anymore, just sad, embarrassing, and have some serious mental issues. Get therapy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

FoksiOska

VIP Member
Imagine being you, you bug-eyed, pube bearded, so ugly that even the filter failed to do anything for you, women beating scumbag

Screenshot_20230816_173123_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Imagine being Bradley Weekes from Tipton aka fxsupreme or tradelikesupreme.

woman beater, fx scammer, trawling social media for sex, shit dad, animal abuser, repressed homosexual

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MrsLennox23

If she has taken her own life which is what the TikTok is suggesting then being with someone like him won’t have helped her mental health AT ALL. The way he treats women is disgusting, so if she was already vulnerable, he should be ashamed of himself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
By all means, get yourself rep gear...but it has to be at least a bit believable. Sayton blates gets all his shit off DHgate and the like.
People with money don’t need to try so hard to prove it to others. I get the odd status symbol if you can afford it but these pair are just logos on a council estate 😂

Also, I don’t know what they’re called but those velvet chairs with the knockers on 🤢
Sorry tattlers but if any of you own these I’m judging you 😂 they’re very love love laugh

• Haha
  • Heart

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
I always dress like this to go to my my local Brewers Fayre on a thursday night when the only other people there are with their support workers
8B08E37E-2CAB-419D-8A4B-42C547C015FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Whataday21

VIP Member
I’m really sorry to say it guys but we knew she read here & some of the comments about her were awful. Obviously we knew no idea about her mental health struggles but I can’t imagine the comments were not easy to read.
I hope your not trying to shift any blame onto here. None of us here had any personal relationship with her. None of us here took any of her money, none of us here convinced her to start "trading", none of us here to took her to Amsterdam and plied her with drink and drugs. None if us here played any mental on/off games with her.

Whataday21

VIP Member
Linda in her size 5s. Sold out are they? They're 95s for gods sake, exclusive though innit. I couldn't find this style in mens, only womens 👀
20230923_180506.jpg

• Haha

Tobodee

VIP Member
Absolutely here for Golum back to his ways. Here’s to hoping he wizzes her of to Dubai and he cheats on her on a boat party with a Russian ho and she throws his size 5 Balenciagas off the balcony 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jhanmer

Can’t lie guys, I’m kind of glad that boring Brad is gone and he’s returned to his old ways 😂 this thread was on its last knees, so I’m glad we have all been brought back together for what could be one last time before he no doubt gets back with Vicky 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Come on Jodie, get disgusted on Tattle, spill some goblin beans.

I miss the Becky Bumhole days. Especially when they went on that podcast, that was wild 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24