Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It did make me laugh in the video Franky has posted a still from above, thought she had double ankle monitors πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It did make me laugh in the video Franky has posted a still from above, thought she had double ankle monitors πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bet she’s been wanting her own tattle thread that’s why she’s hooked up with the pervert.

If she had a white dress on she’d have pink slplatter all over her tits from him talking to her after 12 tequila roses and gobbing it through his Turkey teef

she’s the council estate, girl boss, hustler, releasing her own sunglasses, final boss !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine though…if she was a tattler putting on the performance of a life time. Oh how I wish for the day that happens

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is so so tragic! Imagine that being your life, he’s an empty vessel. I really hope Vicky has finally come to her senses and never takes him back. This is the behaviour he results to when he can’t get his way.

Reactions: 7
That dress is hid-e-ouuuussss...... I am crying at how he thinks its an achievement to film minself doing tequila rose.... and the was he slurps his trout lips after gives me the ick!
---
Found put what they have in common....
Facetune 🀣🀣🀣🀣 this is not the same person as her profile pic 😝😝😝😝🀯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wherever they were last night was dead πŸ’€ not a single soul in their except them. I’m cringing at how tragic they both are πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shots are the majority of his personality 🀣 can’t even afford to get the speaker on his phone fixed. woman

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he wanted vick to pay for them to go on holiday but shes told him her benefits don't stretch that far so hes found a woman who owns an off road 4x4 buggy, and I presume hes going to convince her to sell it so they can go on holiday together. Afterall, hes not had a holiday since 2021 when bumhole paid for the entire Dubai trip πŸ˜‚ and last year chin tried hard to sell her car to fund the Thailand trip but that didn't go to plan either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The start of This relationship is an almost carbon copy of him and Jess. Let’s hope for different kind of shots at an Xmas market πŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The start of This relationship is an almost carbon copy of him and Jess. Let’s hope for different kind of shots at an Xmas market πŸ™Š
Lol never forget

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Back out again tonight! Hes taken her out 3 times in a week and Vick got taken out 3 times to a kebab shop in a year.....but you da one Vick, you da one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.