Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh give it a rest. You'll be back to driving around with Carson unstrapped in his car seat, heading towards family days out at soft play and on boat trips with no life vests for any of you in no time. And you know it.

View attachment 2452337
Awww look at thicky trying to make out she actually gives a duck about that kid

Reactions: 4
Yeah .. my son had a delay ( mild cerebral palsy) due to being 12 weeks prem .. he didn’t walk until he was nearly 3 . But my other 3 kids were all walking by 18 months .. I’m sure Carson is 2 in December 🤔
Awww my son is mild CP as well. He was walking at 16 months but very wobbly up until I'd say about 6 months ago when he turned 3. He had corrective boots for turned in feet and they helped him alot. Still can't do things like kick when standing, put his arms back to throw something it all gets swatted away, can't eat most food (dysphagia) and his balance is still a tad bit off, it was more obvious when he was a baby but quiet subtle now but if you know what your looking at you can notice it. Sorry for me railing just I see another CP parent and I have to pipe up. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Awww my son is mild CP as well. He was walking at 16 months but very wobbly up until I'd say about 6 months ago when he turned 3. He had corrective boots for turned in feet and they helped him alot. Still can't do things like kick when standing, put his arms back to throw something it all gets swatted away, can't eat most food (dysphagia) and his balance is still a tad bit off, it was more obvious when he was a baby but quiet subtle now but if you know what your looking at you can notice it. Sorry for me railing just I see another CP parent and I have to pipe up. ❤
Yes my son had orthotic boots which really helped .. he also didn’t sit unaided until 18 months so physio gave him a special chair to strengthen his back . He’s almost caught up now but when he’s tired his right foot starts to turn back in on itself and he trips over a lot more . Considering we were told at birth he might never walk or talk he’s done amazing. Glad your son is doing so well x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine taking a photo inside a court waiting room, bleeping cringe! They're the muppets who would try posting live from inside the court room and get locked up for contempt

• Haha
Absolutely howling lads..... the gremlins latest post.... followed by a quick Google..... can't even keep up with who is scamming who 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Basically this firm was found to be ripping people off, he claims to have been using them/working with them and now claims they owe him 22k for him trading for them. Hes saying this because
1)It makes him look like a good trader, claiming to be owed 22k by a company.
2)The above can't be proven because the company have basically gone bust.

Imaging awaiting a 22k payout and you still dont have your own place 😂 laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Basically this firm was found to be ripping people off, he claims to have been using them/working with them and now claims they owe him 22k for him trading for them. Hes saying this because
1)It makes him look like a good trader, claiming to be owed 22k by a company.
2)The above can't be proven because the company have basically gone bust.

Imaging awaiting a 22k payout and you still dont have your own place 😂 laughable.
I can imagine he owes people money too & is trying to look like it's their fault & not that he's just pocketed it....

I can imagine he owes people money too & is trying to look like it's their fault & not that he's just pocketed it....
Got it it one! Now all the money hes Lost Spent, he can just blame on this company for the money never coming!

Reactions: 4
Linda in her size 5s. Sold out are they? They're 95s for gods sake, exclusive though innit. I couldn't find this style in mens, only womens 👀
20230923_180506.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Surely he can save himself a few quid and buy his trainers from the junior section?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.