Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pussygolightly

VIP Member
1. She’s either lying and absolutely funded everything on that trip / while they were dating!
2. if you think that was Bradley weekes ..WOMEN BEATER’s money you’re more delusional than we thought. ! He isn’t a big trader .. he’s a scammer .. someone give Karl the little hobbits address so he can get his money back !
3. if you’re comfortable with living the high life off money scammed from other people, you’re a plain wrong’en 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

gingrog

VIP Member
You know at this point I'm 1000% convinced Vik has something wrong wrong mentally.

No normal person would repeatedly do this, let alone publicise it in such a way.

• Sad

Whataday21

VIP Member
I appreciate Brad is awful but I don’t feel comfortable with some of the comments basically insinuating he may have pushed her to it because of his behaviour. I think at this point we need to be a little respectful and remember someone has lost their battle to suicide.
I think everyone on here has been respectful toward her but nobody on here owes him anything when it comes to respect. Given the timeline of events and knowing him 2.5 months, I think its perfectly reasonable to make that link. Alot of domestic coercion and control have led to the deaths of women and it needs calling out.

• Heart
In all seriousness, this cunt is an absolute walking red flag.

Those flowers look like something a 15 year old would send to his first girlfriend (with his pocket money).

• Haha
Reactions: 22

pussygolightly

VIP Member
Why would I be putting blame on here but it’s a bit hypocritical to be like aww poor girl when 90% of people here were constantly slating her. No one knows why she’s done it, she’s obviously suffered with her MH & to think reading comments about herself wouldn’t effect her is ignorant.
I’ve just been reading some of your comments about other people.. maybe you should take your own advice 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Whataday21

VIP Member
How does any girl read his tattle and be like yep, that’s the man I wanna be with.
The eyes in different postcodes
The ears in different postcodes
The turkey teef and him spitting all over you when he talks
The fake Patek watch
The size 5s
Being 5 foot
His small "bodybuilding" arms
Seriously what woman sits there and says YES THIS IS IT FOR ME 😂 and that's just his looks, don't get me started on his drip of a personality where jaffas are his only source of fun!

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
Ooooh when he fucks her off she looks the type that will try and actually kill him !!!
Buckle up kids … it’s only a matter of time 🍿 🍿🍿

Reactions: 21

cmccxxx

I don’t understand why he would delete everything to do with her , he obv has deleted her or unfollowed her too, as he’s not tagged her in the post . So sad , poor girl . He publicly humiliates these girls , she’s clearly had bad mental health before him , but he defo didn’t help matters

gossip29

VIP Member
It’s obvious that the women he goes with are suffering from severe mental health problems as anyone with a sound mind wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole. Hope this makes any vulnerable woman in the future think twice about getting involved with him. He’s a cunt

Last edited:
I was going to say that he and Sallie would be my dream pairing but I'm genuinely not sure who would come off worse. I'd love auld Sal to have a bit of therapy, get a wee job and make some pals and look after her kids as I have a soft spot for the daft twat 🤣

I do not have a soft spot for this hideous wee gremlin.

• Haha

Jhanmer

Jodie babe, we know you read here, come on down and join the party….spill it allll out on the table, we don’t judge here 😇

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I wonder if he sells it to Vicks as he goes off to fleece these women, get money off them then drop them and come back to her. Almost like she’s special because she’s his real partner and he just uses these other girls for money. If you get what I mean.

She prob sees herself as a gangsters Moll

• Haha
Reactions: 20