Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s she getting a Rolex in a week, even if it’s £189 it’s £189 more than he spent on sticky in a year!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How’s she getting a Rolex in a week, even if it’s £189 it’s £189 more than he spent on sticky in a year!
Cause she has 17k followers is why, he calls it marketing. Buys her a fake rolly, everyone sees hes "loaded", they hand him their cash and he spends it. He did the same with the stripper guys, it was just to recruit more gullible people.

Reactions: 14
By all means, get yourself rep gear...but it has to be at least a bit believable. Sayton blates gets all his tit off DHgate and the like.

Reactions: 4
By all means, get yourself rep gear...but it has to be at least a bit believable. Sayton blates gets all his tit off DHgate and the like.
People with money don’t need to try so hard to prove it to others. I get the odd status symbol if you can afford it but these pair are just logos on a council estate 😂

Also, I don’t know what they’re called but those velvet chairs with the knockers on 🤢
Sorry tattlers but if any of you own these I’m judging you 😂 they’re very love love laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All of this is for tattle. It’s a little embarrassing. Is this girl a mother to an actual child?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All of this is for tattle. It’s a little embarrassing. Is this girl a mother to an actual child?
Apparently, don't think she has full custody though. Nearly all the mothers that have let this little maggot in their lives have behaved bleeping atrociously where their kids are concerned. I can't fathom it.

Reactions: 16
Who was the guy tagged with them? He looks like her so I’m thinking her brother?

Reactions: 1
What blows my mind is that these things aka women he gets with have no doubt sat down at some point and read the whole tattle thread….and yet they STILL entertain him! I’d have run a mile after reading thread one 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What blows my mind is that these things aka women he gets with have no doubt sat down at some point and read the whole tattle thread….and yet they STILL entertain him! I’d have run a mile after reading thread one 💁🏻‍♀️
I don't think this one can read, probably why hes chosen her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cause she has 17k followers is why, he calls it marketing. Buys her a fake rolly, everyone sees hes "loaded", they hand him their cash and he spends it. He did the same with the stripper guys, it was just to recruit more gullible people.
I have 17.4K followers and loads of tattoos… shall I take one for the team next guys? 🤣
Jokes… think I’d rather stick needles in my eyes and shot toilet water

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.