Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how narcissistic can you be!!! When someone has passed away he hasn’t posted a loving message about her or pictures or anything… no he posts a message telling him how great he is! Also I don’t believe that message… I’m not sure a grieving friend or family member would call their loved one damaged a day after her passing!!!
---
Also you can see from the messages he’s posted they must have had each other blocked as that beginning bit in yellow is as thought they haven’t spoke before
I clocked that they must’ve recently been blocked from the yellow. I truly hope this is a wake up call for Vicky and she moves on from him. He is terrible for her mental health and I’d imagine even more so now.

Reactions: 9
He really is appalling. The reason that men like him gravitate towards vulnerable women like Jodie and Vicki (and also women like Becky Bumhole) is, aside from all the obvious appealing factors like making manipulation easier, it's much easier for people on the outside to side with him and for him to twist things. 'Oh she's always been wild'. 'Oh she did really struggle.' It's absolutely dreadful.

Reactions: 14
Omg this is awful news
---
I appreciate Brad is awful but I don’t feel comfortable with some of the comments basically insinuating he may have pushed her to it because of his behaviour. I think at this point we need to be a little respectful and remember someone has lost their battle to suicide.
I agree. This is awful

Reactions: 4
Sorry but the 'happiest girl alive' doesn't get fucked about with every 5 minutes, constantly splitting up, getting back together. I wish she knew there were better bleeping men out there.

Reactions: 16
Bradley Weekes of Tipton, tradelikesupreme, fx scammer, woman beater, deadbeat sperm donor, animal abuser

I hope that the day is near that you get your karma for the way you have treated the people you come across in this life. You truely are the scum of the earth

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like hes sending himself fake messages on IG telling himself how wonderful he is. Are we even surprised? It always has to be about him doesn't it! If any of that was genuine, there'd be a name attached! Which one of her friends said that about you? Nobody is who. We all know he likes to make fake profiles and big himself up. Pathetic

Reactions: 17
Just a few weeks ago he was posting saying that he’d started her ‘trading’ and she also sold her car I think so it wouldn’t surprise me if he’d ripped her off for loads of money and got her in debt.
He’s an absolute scumbag.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Looks like hes sending himself fake messages on IG telling himself how wonderful he is. Are we even surprised? It always has to be about him doesn't it! If any of that was genuine, there'd be a name attached! Which one of her friends said that about you? Nobody is who. We all know he likes to make fake profiles and big himself up. Pathetic
Guess he’s feeling at least a little guilt, since he’s trying to defend himself
---
Her sons father has liked that comment on the photo too.

Reactions: 6
Guess he’s feeling at least a little guilt, since he’s trying to defend himself
---
Her sons father has liked that comment on the photo too.
I wouldn't say guilt, I don't think hes capable of feeling any guilt. Yeah I saw her baby Dad had liked the post about him ruining her life, very telling.

Reactions: 10
Just a few weeks ago he was posting saying that he’d started her ‘trading’ and she also sold her car I think so it wouldn’t surprise me if he’d ripped her off for loads of money and got her in debt.
He’s an absolute scumbag.
Another one he convinced to sell her car? He is a bleeping tit stain isn’t he 😡

Reactions: 9
Bradley Weekes of Tipton, tradelikesupreme, fx scammer, woman beater, deadbeat sperm donor, animal abuser

I hope that the day is near that you get your karma for the way you have treated the people you come across in this life. You truely are the scum of the earth
Bloody hell where is this

Reactions: 1
Oh wow! Just seen a post from the baby dad and son letting balloons off for her. 😢

Things don’t add up to me every women he gets with they start to sell there stuff so is he ruining there life’s and getting them in ‘trading debt’…

Jess with the car for there Thailand trip.
Jodie selling her car and horses.

I really feel he’s had some sort of play in this - I hope he gets a good hiding vile man😡.
---
Oh suprise suprise.. pictures back up on Instagram and no stories now.🫨

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
What post is it where someone's said he ruined her life? And who's the baby daddy? Does he have full custody?

Reactions: 2
I’m really sorry to say it guys but we knew she read here & some of the comments about her were awful. Obviously we knew no idea about her mental health struggles but I can’t imagine the comments were easy to read.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I’m really sorry to say it guys but we knew she read here & some of the comments about her were awful. Obviously we knew no idea about her mental health struggles but I can’t imagine the comments were not easy to read.
I hope your not trying to shift any blame onto here. None of us here had any personal relationship with her. None of us here took any of her money, none of us here convinced her to start "trading", none of us here to took her to Amsterdam and plied her with drink and drugs. None if us here played any mental on/off games with her.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.