Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate Brad is awful but I don’t feel comfortable with some of the comments basically insinuating he may have pushed her to it because of his behaviour. I think at this point we need to be a little respectful and remember someone has lost their battle to suicide.

Reactions: 19
Omg I cannot believe what I’m reading. Surely he has to be held to account in some way?!

Reactions: 5
I appreciate Brad is awful but I don’t feel comfortable with some of the comments basically insinuating he may have pushed her to it because of his behaviour. I think at this point we need to be a little respectful and remember someone has lost their battle to suicide.
Why do people come on here to say they’re uncomfortable? If that’s how certain threads make you feel don’t read them. He PUBLICLY posted him bouncing between Vicky and Jodie. You not think that would duck a girls head up? That may not have been the reason why she done it but he treated a vulnerable girl like tit and he deserves to be called out for it

Reactions: 31
I think everyone on here has been respectful toward her but nobody on here owes him anything when it comes to respect. Given the timeline of events and knowing him 2.5 months, I think its perfectly reasonable to make that link. Alot of domestic coercion and control have led to the deaths of women and it needs calling out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve tried to write my comment back three times now but tattle keeps being weird and refreshing.

All I’m trying to say is, the girl is barely cold and people are posting Vicki’s stories, making assumptions about why she’s done it etc etc. this thread was no secret to Brad and Jodie so likihood her friends and family will be aware. All I’m saying is maybe we could have one day where we just respect someone who has passed than gossip 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why he would delete everything to do with her , he obv has deleted her or unfollowed her too, as he’s not tagged her in the post . So sad , poor girl . He publicly humiliates these girls , she’s clearly had bad mental health before him , but he defo didn’t help matters

Reactions: 21
The reason he hasn’t been able to tag her etc in posts as they obviously had a drama, unfollowed/blocked each other, she went private etc before she sadly took her own life, it’s utterly heartbreaking. Her bio on IG should tell you everything you need to know 🥲🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I obviously don't know her but haven't stopped thinking about her all day. This is so sad! Thoughts are with her family and her poor son 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just don’t know what to say. Her poor boy 😢, she must have been at absolute zero, something I’m sure some of us have felt close too but she felt it was her only way.

May Bradley never have a restful day in his life.

Reactions: 9
To have #8 threads dedicated to this narc & the way he treats women it’s defiantly not a jump to assume he had some influence to the suicide of this poor girl! Truly heartbreaking her poor son :(

Reactions: 11
Of course not but you can’t claim its about her if he hasn’t said it is
Ok I just pretended and posted it. Piss off! This is why I say nothing with all the tea I could post! BYE 👋 I’ll just carry on reading.
---
Wayne is as much of a head as Bradley. Where does it say its about Jodie??
---
I rate you for this.
---
Ok I just pretended and posted it. Piss off! This is why I say nothing with all the tea I could post! BYE 👋 I’ll just carry on reading.
---

---

I rate you for this.
@Stripper Vicar My apologies for my response I’ve been up all night and I’m grumpy lol I’m so crap at all this I ain’t got the energy I’m a lover not a hater but I do. Occasionally share good input. Let’s never forget me buying big Loz’s smurf two piece wtf lmao 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
To have #8 threads dedicated to this narc & the way he treats women it’s defiantly not a jump to assume he had some influence to the suicide of this poor girl! Truly heartbreaking her poor son :(
Isn't it? Because every girl hes been with has had their mental health badly affected by him.
Jess lost huge amounts of weight after he sacked her off, returned and sacked her off again. You could tell she just hadn't been eating.
Bumhole lost 10k of her money to him, I don't know about other people but if I lost 10k my mental health would be in the gutter.
Vicky has posted numerous posts where it seems shes been close to the edge after his games,and people have been concerned for her welfare.
And now Jodie.
Theres a pattern here.
If you look at her posts leading up to this, she mentions how "happy" she was. Was it happiness or manipulation which lead to this?

We now have friends of hers on facebook commenting that he was the one who ruined her life!

Reactions: 20
Omg how narcissistic can you be!!! When someone has passed away he hasn’t posted a loving message about her or pictures or anything… no he posts a message telling him how great he is! Also I don’t believe that message… I’m not sure a grieving friend or family member would call their loved one damaged a day after her passing!!!
---
Also you can see from the messages he’s posted they must have had each other blocked as that beginning bit in yellow is as thought they haven’t spoke before

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.